Smeargle's Studio's 13th Annual Secret Santa!

Kaiju Bunny

♥・゚: * ̄(♡ㅅ♡❀) ̄
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Aaand here we are! As usual, these gifts will be spanned over a couple days, so here's batch number 1!

Day 1

TO: Albatross
Nacli except its lil rock head thing is a rock santa hat
1674456656143.png

TO: Mova
hello i'd like a capsakid this time around thanks
1674456676143.png

1674456724096.png

TO: Wet Kisser
an ostrich looking in the mirror and seeing espathra
1674456763662.png

TO: Kiwi
I'd like to request Kobeni from Chainsaw Man and the artist's favourite Pokemon
1674456856150.png

TO: XavierTheCoolDudeX
for the secret santa i would like someone to draw me a meloetta
1674456997610.png

TO: b-torterra
Could you please draw for me a non pokemon cartoon character and the Pokemon you think they would have? (Cartoon ideas: ATLA, Teen Titans, Steven Universe). Thank you!
1674457105825.png

TO: Pissog
For the secret santa I'd love a rad wooper doing rad things like skating, thank you :D
1674457236803.png

1674457283645.png

See you folks tomorrow for more amazing art sharing! :blobnom:

Kaiju Bunny

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Art Leader
Day 2

TO:
Hulavuta

Blastoise with Barret from FF7!
1674537034838.png

TO: earl
i am requesting IRON JUGULIS
1674537537036.png

TO: Error403HRD
My request is an image of Vanilluxe! Inclusion of Reuniclus or Araquanid would also be cool, but Vanilluxe is the only one I really want! Creativity is highly encouraged! I like seeing what people can do!
1674537798566.png

TO: Kolohe
id like a cleffa eating a sugar cookie!
1674537976802.png

TO: ii77
I'd like my drawing to be anything Audino related.
1674538097773.png

TO: DreamPrince
How about Skrelp and Dragalge celebrating Christmas?
1674538199970.png

TO: Kerthwack
my request is Blue playing a piano with spiritomb resting on top.
1674538401602.png

TO: brzozod526
It be that beautiful time of year again, so I'm askin' for the chosen artist's favourite 'mon roasting a chestnut over a small Slugma.
1674538622658.png

Here we are with Day 2 of gifts! Expect the last wave of arts to come tomorrow! n.n

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i may cry. are you serious!!?!?!?!??! this cleffa is perfect thank you so much Hulavuta

Thank you and I could only find pictures of hands holding chocolate chip cookies I am so sorry

That Blue playing piano is amazing too, I love Blue and I love playing piano so I will definitely steal that credit you at some point...

brzozod526 that looks INCREDIBLE thank you. I love their matching expressions!!!

And now that the trilogy is complete I can finally think of something new to request this year

Kaiju Bunny

Art Leader
Here we are, folks! The final day! n.n

Day 3

TO:
royalfluxh
Falinks and (a family of) Maushold having a good time around a campfire
1674697329858.png

TO: Alcor
Rowlet & Fuecoco hanging out and eating snacks and/or berries
1674696608098.png

TO: Lumari
a cool female character from avatar: the last airbender (or from legend of korra if that's easier) with a cute pokemon of your choice. would be cool if you matched the type with their element though!
1674696828529.png

TO: jakuoreality
As for my request for this ocassion, I would like a drawing of a pokemon family getting their christmas dinner ruined by an impending giant Iron Bundle threat wreaking havoc in town, kaiju style, showing the helpless pokemon running for their lives in the far distance, if possible.

TO: Fusion Flare
Mewtwo fighting Fecto Elfilis from Kirby and the Forgotten Land
1674697469802.png

TO: Gaboswampert
a Lokix with a Musle Band-like band on its neck but with a Voltorb logo (i think i should send a sketch later of what i think the band would look like) finishing off the Iron Valiant of AI Turo
1674697594232.png

TO: LifeisDANK
I'd love a tangela who got new shoes for cridmus.
1674697721565.png

TO: Kaiju Bunny
If possible, would love the artists two favorite Pokemon cozied up next to a fireplace with either cookies or hot cocoa!

And that wraps up this year of Secret Santa! Huge thank you to all who participated and an even BIGGER thank you to the many "elves" that helped out with flakes this year! (btw, if you flaked on your assignment, ur big stimky >:[) Hope y'all had fun this year, can't wait to see you guys for the next event!! :D

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
this is incredible omg thank you so much, bronzor is cute and toph is the coolest. honestly did not consider metalbenders when making sure my request was viable but hey

good motivation for me to keep improving too so that i can give back more next year!!!

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I knew Barret so nice choice.
Lucky me! I only knew I had to pick Blastoise this year and wasn't sure exactly which character to pair it with. But the whole cannon hand thing seemed to fit too perfectly haha.

I really liked today's too! My favs gotta be Toph with the Steel-type Bronzor (inspired), the horrifying giant Iron Bundle, and the "this is fine" Delibird and Tangela. But they are all great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)