SM SM OU Winter Seasonal #5 - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dasmer did not respond to my attempt to schedule our series (proof on their wall), so I'm claiming the Activity Win.
I messaged him to play on discord at 8 pm GMT+1 because he told me he had the entire sunday available, and even though he was online and watching spl games, he didn't respond. Later I messaged him on smogtours and he said he wasn't going to play anymore because it was late. I have screenshots if necessary

I messaged him to play on discord at 8 pm GMT+1 because he told me he had the entire sunday available, and even though he was online and watching spl games, he didn't respond. Later I messaged him on smogtours and he said he wasn't going to play anymore because it was late. I have screenshots if necessary
1708902863239.png

Firstly, I dropped you a message on your profile last Monday, giving you a whole week to respond and sort out our game schedule. I noticed you were active on Smogon throughout the week, even replying to Savouras on Saturday for your SPL game. Yet, it seemed like my message on your wall didn't make the cut for a response.

1708904116200.png
Secondly, I've always stuck to scheduling through Smogon, as per the rules. If there's no prior agreement, scheduling should be done on the forums. I shot you a message on smogon, so why look for another way to reach out? You tried to pinged me on Discord Sunday at 8.30 pm LOL (GMT+1). But I didn't catch it; your message ended up in my invites, which I don't monitor 24/7 especially since I wasn't expecting to hear from you through Discord.

1708902504654.png

Then, at 9:50 pm, you finally messaged me on Smogtours where I was indeed watching games... Why not start with that, considering you knew I was online on the server? Instead, you chose to reach out through Discord???, with no guarantee of a response. I had mentioned that I was available all day (not night but ok) Sunday, but you messaged me only 2 hours before the end of said Sunday. That doesn't seem very considerate. By that time, I was just about to log off for the night and I have an early start in the morning.

To sum it up, you had a whole week with numerous opportunities to reply to my message on Smogon but waited until Sunday night to dare to give a sign of interest at a time when I was not longer available. You attempted to contact me through a platform I wasn't expecting, instead of reaching out EARLY directly on the server where you knew I was active and could have seen your message sooner, or even replying to the Smogon message that was awaiting your response in the first place.

I put my plans this weekend on hold because of you, waiting for your response the entire week and even this weekend. Do you think you can summon your opponents like some spirits to play the game whenever it suits you without considering them? You're not above the rest of us; you should schedule your games and it would have clearly avoided this situation. By not doing so, you showed little to no respect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)