EVs: 252 SpA /4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Extrasensory
- Ice Beam
- Taunt

Meet the best (worst) suicune partner ever:

Toxic Spikes : Obvious sinergy
Extrasensory: Hits the obvious pex and can get very good damage on a washtom looking to prey on the regular gren that cant touch it, once you blow your z load I guess you can uhhh fish for flinches
Ice Beam: I mean half of all foggers are weak to ice lol
Taunt: Meant to be used very aggressively to keep hazards up, also a stopgap for mtias

Awkward set to use and should ideally be used in an offense that appreciates tspikes (good luck with that), you could use it in something bulkier but youd have to be very accurate with reads, because good lord gren is so frail.

THE GERMAN111 SPECIAL
:sm/greninja-ash:
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Gunk Shot

PLEASE only use this set if your Pokemon Showdown username is German111. Honestly, what was he cooking?

In all seriousness, Spikes is always better than Gunk Shot to wear down its other checks such as Chansey and Ferrothorn or help its teammates to win. Waterium Z gives Greninja a strong attack to take people off guard and also removes the chance of missing on a crucial turn. However, Gunk Shot is there to hit pokemon like Tapu Fini and Bulu which would usually check normal Ash Greninja. Technically, it also helps with Gastrodon and Kommo-o if you poison them. Life Orb lets it switch up moves while still maintaining some sort of power.

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
THE GERMAN111 SPECIAL
:sm/greninja-ash:
Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Gunk Shot

PLEASE only use this set if your Pokemon Showdown username is German111. Honestly, what was he cooking?
Please add a description.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Submissions for Week 2 are now closed. Voting phase has now begun.

The submissions are:
1. Work Up Greninja by Maktyum
2. TSpikes Psychium Gren by TPH
3. Z-Happy Hour Greninja by EdDaBoss
4. Taunt Tspikes Greninja by Canass
5. LO Greninja by CM Reuniclus

Deadline: 11:59PM 4th December 2023 GMT + 5:30

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Week 3: Landorus-Therian
:sm/landorus-therian:
Landorus-Therian is one of SM OU's most versatile and threatening pokemon thanks to its amazing ability, typing and movepool. It excels at offensive and defensive roles alike thanks to this. Your goal this week is to post creative and viable movesets for Landorus-Therian that are NOT listed as sample sets in its SmogDex entry. You have 4 days from now to post sets, after which the voting phaze will begin.
Deadline: December 8, 11:59PM, GMT + 5:30.

Last edited:
Groundium Z + Explosion Lando
:sm/Landorus-Therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Groundium Z
4164F0D1-1F9E-4236-A0B3-DB364A3ED513.png

Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 152 Atk / 88 Def / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

This is a set I've tested quite a bit on low commital Hyper Offenses and found success with on the ladder. It's functionally a mix/compression of breaker and defensive Lando.

I originally saw this set used by Ojama in a tournament last year, and was confounded by it. Why Ground Z over any other Z? It doesn't hit any of its typical checks, so whats the point dedicating Z slot to it? The more I thought about it though, the more it made sense.

The primary benefit I see is moveslot compression. Defensive Z Lando is not a novel concept, but it typically runs Flyinium. This leaves no room for another move beyond the near mandatory Earthquake, Stealth Rock and U-Turn. With Groundium however, you are afforded a lot of flexibility and become more proficient at checking the mons you need Lando to as well.

Z Earthquake with the allotted investment does the following:
-2HKO on full health standard Mega Scizor following Earthquake
-Guaranteed OHKO on full health Kartana and Garchomp (after SR for latter)
-2HKO on miscellaneous walls like Slowbro, Chansey, Clefable and an OHKO on the increasingly common Phys Def Toxapex

and many more. The bulk investment guarantees you live +1 Zard X Flare Blitz after rocks. By doing all these, you are afforded a Lando that is both flexible, performs all of its usual jobs, and does not sacrifice momentum on an offensive team under any circumstance

This last reason was why I chose Explosion as the last move. It ensures momentum will always be kept even if something like Skarmory switches in, and can snipe various threats like Zapdos, Gliscor, Hawlucha and many more without the risks/potential momentum sink of Stone Edge. In addition, the nature of defensive Z Lando is that it will always be chunked pretty hard early, and Explosion allows you to double dip on it if played proactively

Lastly, I feel this set works best with Rotom-Wash as a partner. It covers its back with supplemental help vs opposing ground types and responds easily to most if not all the pokemon this set struggles with.

Hope you give the set a try, I think its pretty damn underrated

Last edited:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Custap Berry
EVs: 56 HP / 192 Atk / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off
- Explosion

Basically the same thing as Max with a few different perks. Basically, you can throw this thing into an absurd amount of powerful stray hits and suicide rock or explode to kill a threat. I don't remember why Knock is here, probably preference on a specific team.

Some Calcs:
192 Atk Landorus-Therian Explosion vs. 252 HP / 8 Def Rotom-Wash: 266-313 (87.5 - 102.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252 SpA Victini Stored Power (100 BP) vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 246-291 (73.8 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Moonblast vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 280-330 (84 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
-1 252 Atk Swampert-Mega Waterfall vs. 56 HP / 116 Def Landorus-Therian in Rain: 282-332 (84.6 - 99.6%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 56 HP / 116 Def Landorus-Therian: 246-291 (73.8 - 87.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

clematis

formerly EdDaBoss
Imprison Anti-Lead Anti-Landorus-T Landorus-T
1701735027341.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 148 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Imprison

A set I one hundred percent definitely didn't pinch from AcneAutist considering how many times it was used to beat my ass, Imprison is a fun choice on Landorus-T as a way to deny opposing teams both momentum and entry hazards. For those not in the know, Imprison prevents the target from using any moves it shares with the user, meaning that you can prevent Stealth Rock from a vast multitude of mons (read: like 75% of OU mons that run Stealth Rock on any set). It also has the funny ability to shut down a significant chunk of opposing Landorus-T's, removing their ability to click Earthquake and U-Turn, which grants you momentum in your own favour as a lot of the time, they'll just switch. Landorus-T, ironically, is a pretty damn good check to Landorus-T, so catching someone with an Imprison on the way in feels incredibly satisfying in a way few other things in OU do (outplaying a KokoLucha team is up there too).

To move onto the specific details of the set, Rocky Helmet along with Intimidate allows Landorus to chip opposing U-Turn spam and physical breakers while not taking too much damage itself. I've chosen Rocky Helmet over Leftovers in this situation because this set is, I feel, more likely to be found on offensive teams where the game is likely to end quicker, reducing the usefulness of Leftovers over time. The first three moves are entirely standard, and Imprison obviously fills the fourth slot.

There are some different EV spreads here which you can run, depending on how you plan on using this set. The one I've suggested here is similar to normal Defensive Rocks Landorus, but with one point extra of speed to creep it and use Imprison beforehand. It also, happily enough, creeps Stealth Rock Jirachi by one point, stopping it from setting hazards too. An alternative spread is 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 Spe with a Jolly nature, which allows Landorus to creep Focus Sash Excadrill and shut its Stealth Rock down entirely on Turn 1. You do, however, lose out on quite a decent amount of bulk that I feel is important. Run like Ash-Gren or something if you're worried about Sash Exca lol. Finally, 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe with a Jolly nature is an option to risk speed ties with opposing Landorus-T and generally preserve Lando's good speed tier. Probably it's the best option, but I like the more bulk you get with 108 Def Impish.

Anyway, there's the set. Shoutout, again, to AcneAutist for the idea and for allowing me to suggest steal this. Good luck to everyone else! :D

Last edited:
Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
EVs: 208 Atk / 48 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Gravity

This set can be quite good against a balanced team because you can substitute against defensive mon such as Gliscor, Chansey and Toxapex. Gravity lets you hit flying or levitate Pokemon such as Gliscor, Skarmory, Rotom-wash, Landorus-therian, and Tornadus-therian. Substitute also lets you do funny stuff such as wasting z on opposing landorus
Important calc :
0 Atk Landorus-Therian U-turn vs. 0 HP / 48 Def Landorus-Therian: 36-42 (11.2 - 13.1%) -- possible 8HKO
0 Atk Landorus-Therian Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 48 Def Landorus-Therian: 67-79 (21 - 24.7%) -- guaranteed 5HKO
0- SpA Landorus-Therian Hidden Power Fire vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 49-58 (15.3 - 18.1%) -- possible 6HKO
0 Atk Gliscor Knock Off vs. 0 HP / 48 Def Landorus-Therian: 47-56 (14.7 - 17.5%) -- possible 6HKO

You can be more creative with ev but the main idea is Substitute, Sword dance and Gravity.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
SD Smack Down/Gravity FlyZ Landorus-Therian

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Flyinium Z
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Smack Down / Gravity
- Earthquake
- Fly
- Swords Dance
This is a tech that smashes through most of the usual answers to Landorus-Therian such as Rotom-Wash, Celesteela, Skarmory and Zapdos. It's very difficult to face for teams that rely on those pokemon to check Lando. It also makes Earthquake a far more spammable STAB move since most of Lando's switchins rely on EQ immunity to take its hits. Fly Z is used to KO bulky grass types such as Tapu Bulu and Tangrowth which resist Earthquake.

:yache-berry: Yache Bulky-Off Landorus :yache-berry:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Yache Berry
EVs: 32 HP / 176 Atk / 128 Def / 4 SpD / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock / U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Smack Down

Description:
While no doubt a potent progress maker in its own right, offensive variations of Landorus-T have personally been an unappealing option in builder as its fragility generally tends to offset Landos capabilities as both a Ground-type and general pivot. Enter Yache Berry; a marriage of both worlds in its enhancement of the offensive and defensive capabilities of OUs resident lion dog. Being able to either lure or chunk the likes of Koko, MMedi, MLop and Magearna is huge for the majority of offense teams, particularly those that either try to revenge a boosted Lando or abuse its vulnerability to ice coverage. Additionally, Yache gives you more liberty in abusing Landos traits, guaranteeing volt-block at least once per game and giving you much more flexibility in pivoting in the midgame, often leaving an otherwise dead Lando as a valuable piece in the lategame. I particularly want to highlight the underrated option in U-turn, which allows you disrupt pivot attempts and deal important chip damage on the likes of Rotom-W, Slowbro and the Latitwins. Notably, you have a roll to KO MTias with rocks up (effectively removing it from play), and outright OHKOing standard MTios once boosted. This particular spread allows you to take a neutral ZardX Flare Blitz after rocks and MTias Ice Beam after two procs of rocks, hitting a jumppoint in attack and creeping neutral base 80s, and by extension: most mons hovering around the Modest Heatran range.

Defensive:
252 Atk Pure Power Medicham-Mega Ice Punch vs. 32 HP / 128 Def Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 260-306 (79.5 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Tough Claws Charizard-Mega-X Flare Blitz vs. 32 HP / 128 Def Landorus-Therian: 243-286 (74.3 - 87.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Lopunny-Mega Ice Punch vs. 32 HP / 128 Def Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 162-192 (49.5 - 58.7%) -- 98.8% chance to 2HKO
0 SpA Latias-Mega Ice Beam vs. 32 HP / 4 SpD Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 206-244 (62.9 - 74.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Latios-Mega Ice Beam vs. 32 HP / 4 SpD Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 274-324 (83.7 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Teravolt Kyurem-Black Ice Beam vs. 32 HP / 4 SpD Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 272-324 (83.1 - 99%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice vs. 32 HP / 4 SpD Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 190-224 (58.1 - 68.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Magearna Ice Beam vs. 32 HP / 4 SpD Yache Berry Landorus-Therian: 236-278 (72.1 - 85%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Offensive:
+2 176+ Atk Landorus-Therian U-turn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 119-141 (39.1 - 46.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
+2 176+ Atk Landorus-Therian U-turn vs. 248 HP / 8 Def Latias-Mega: 294-348 (80.9 - 95.8%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 176+ Atk Landorus-Therian U-turn vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Latios-Mega: 346-408 (114.9 - 135.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 176+ Atk Landorus-Therian U-turn vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 234-276 (59.5 - 70.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Submissions for Week 3 are now closed. Voting phase has now begun.

The submissions are:
1. Groundium Z Explosion by PapaMax
2. Defensive Custap Berry by TPH
3. Defensive Imprison by Clematis
4. SubSD Gravity Groundium-Z by Bored Pikachu
5. Gravity SD Flyinium-Z by Cdijk16
6. Yache Bulky Offensive by Proftreez

Deadline: 11:59PM 11th December 2023 GMT + 5:30

Some funny sets for the haha funny OU lion dog. Unlike Greninja the week prior which I found too one note to really vote on, Landorus-T presents a lot more diversity in its sets and is generally far more interesting as Pokémon so y'all get to enjoy my unnecessary text dump.

Custap Berry is a classic albeit underutilized alternative to the more traditional variations of Lando that trades off immediate utility from the chip damage provided by RH or longevity provided by Super Sitrus in exchange for an endgame burst option. In general, Custap item that deserves more exploration, simultaneously adding a layer of nuance in HP management, alongside a fail safe replicated by very few revenge killers. It's a cool set, though I personally value U-turn more over Knock.

Having used variations of Imprison Lando in the past, I've just found it to generally be far too inconsistent to devote a slot to. Lando is a good lead, but goddamn, it often blunders as an anti-lead since you only really target a specific subset of passive rockers (and by extension Lando sets) that often find entry on Landos teammates regardless. HO has better options and most are either built to contend with rocks the entire game, or outright remove the risk of a tie; while the offenses that values a defensive Lando with hazard control generally prefers the more all-encompassing nature of Defog as the 4th slot. Imprisoning U-turn is cool for more linear doubles, but it just ends up either being a gimmick with an overall worse Lando.

Having been on the receiving end of similar sets in the past, I can attest to the ridiculous upsides SubSD Gravity Groundium and SD Gravity Flyinium can have in some select balance/fat mus, however they exasperate the general issues I have with set-up variations of offensive Lando: necessitating extensive set-up to truly be effective, while lacking the general speed or staying power to truly take advantage of their boosts. Gravity in particular is a double-edge sword that tends to be a special kind of bastard to account for in the builder, as most ground resistant mons are generally poor choices in the current meta. While I am particularly fond of the usage of Substitute and Ground Z in particular, the aforementioned sets are a bit too inconsistent and put a bit too much strain in the builder for my tastes.

All that being said, my vote for the week goes to Groundium Z Explosion. As previously mentioned, Ground Z is an option I find a lot of merit in as a general nuke, with the added bonus in abusing common interactions, such as: set-up attempts, recovery cycles, or early game trade attempts from the likes of Kartana or Magearna. This allows it capitalize on its role as pivot and rocker in the early to midgame with the added bonus of often grabbing two-for-one trades thanks to the free slot allotted by a Z playing off its primary stab. Try it out, its a surprisingly effective set that consistently performs, while still acting as a fresh lure against the greater meta.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Week 4: Tapu Koko
:sm/tapu-koko:
Tapu Koko is one of this tier's best offensive threats and also excels at generating momentum for offense with U-Turn and Volt Switch. Your goal this week is to post creative and viable movesets for Tapu Koko that are NOT listed as sample sets in its SmogDex entry. You have 4 days from now to post sets, after which the voting phaze will begin.
Deadline: December 15, 11:30PM, GMT + 5:30.

Last edited:

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Life Orb 4 Attacks
Electric (Tapu Koko) @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 12 Def / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch / U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice] / Hidden Power [Fire]
It works similar to the Choice Specs set ,except that the lack of a choice lock greatly simplifies predictions. Thunderbolt is self explantory STAB. Dazzling Gleam hits Kyurem-Black and ground types like Lando-T and Garchomp (on HP Fire sets). U-Turn / Volt Switch is used to bring in big wallbreakers like Mega Medicham and Kyurem-Black that take advantage of the special walls and bulky grass types that wall this set. U-Turn is safer as it simplifies predictions vs Ground types, but Volt Switch does more damage to Tapu Koko's checks. HP Ice has good odds to OHKO Defensive Landorus-T and Garchomp after rocks, it also 2HKOs Gliscor. HP Fire is good on some teams to hit Ferrothorn. Note that HP Fire variants should always use U-Turn as they are far worse at threatening bulky ground types. Dropping Dazzling Gleam for Roost is also on option. 12 Defense always lives +2 Hawlucha HJK after Stealth Rock.

Last edited:
Tapu Koko @ Fairium Z
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam

This set works in balance team when your team need hawlucha answer, wincon and speed control in 1 mon

clematis

formerly EdDaBoss
Choice Scarf Tapu Koko

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 12 Def / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Choice Scarf Koko is something I've been running around with recently on much bulkier teams that just need a cleaner/answer to ludicrously fast mons like Mega Alakazam or Mega Swampert under rain, so I'm.. showing that. As a Hawlucha answer, this is pretty good too, you only just are outsped but you can easily instakill it back with Terrain-boosted Thunderbolt, even if it's Psychic/Misty Seed.

I am, however, also using this as an excuse to run my other favourite tech on Koko: Grass Knot, which means you don't need to worry about Swampert in pretty much any situation ever. Even Jolly variants are outspeed and absolutely slapped all the way back to Hoenn. Most people run Dazzling Gleam here, but on Choiced sets I'm going for Thunderbolt or U-Turn 90% of the time anyway, so you may as well slap some coverage on and use it as a 100% answer. Everything else is absolutely bog standard options here, Thunderbolt is what you're clicking 50% of the time considering that it's STAB and Terrain-boosted, U-Turn gets you momentum as something comes in to answer Koko, then HP Ice is an option against, let's have a think. Landorus, Gliscor, Garchomp, etc etc etc. Grass coverage is really the only funny thing here and only really answers one mon, but it's a lot of fun to use and absolutely slam Swampy on the switch. Other than that, as Cdijk16 pointed out, 12 Def are something probably every Koko should run, allowing it to eat +2 HJK from Hawlucha after Stealth Rock every time. Enjoy!

244 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. +1 96 HP / 36 SpD Hawlucha in Electric Terrain: 326-386 (101.5 - 120.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Hawlucha High Jump Kick vs. 0 HP / 12 Def Tapu Koko: 207-244 (73.6 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
244 SpA Tapu Koko Grass Knot (100 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Swampert-Mega: 324-384 (95 - 112.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
244 SpA Tapu Koko Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Alakazam-Mega in Electric Terrain: 169-201 (67.3 - 80%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Alakazam-Mega Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Koko: 234-276 (83.2 - 98.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
244 SpA Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 252-300 (78.9 - 94%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
244 SpA Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice vs. 244 HP / 244 SpD Gliscor: 204-240 (57.9 - 68.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Poison Heal
0 Atk Gliscor Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 12 Def Tapu Koko: 234-276 (83.2 - 98.2%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
244 SpA Tapu Koko Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Garchomp: 240-284 (67.2 - 79.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:
Shuca Berry Tapu Koko:
:sm/tapu koko:
Tapu Koko @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt

With the high usage of Landorus Therian and Gliscor, I thought Shuca Berry would work well on Tapu Koko. This moveset, featuring Nature's Madness, also proves effective in luring Pokémon such as Chansey, Magearna, and etc. The inclusion of Taunt complements Nature's Madness by blocking recovery, similar to what Tapu Fini does. Additionally, it aids Pokémon like Gliscor after a Nature's Madness to bring them within the HP Ice range, particularly useful against Landorus-T. This strategy opens up numerous opportunities to break down both fat and balanced teams.

The EV spread is designed to outrun Weavile and survive a +2 High Jump Kick from Hawlucha after rocks. No Pokémon in the same speed category as Tapu Koko comes close to being worth running max speed. Therefore, the extra speed isn't necessary and is better invested in bolstering its bulk.

Cdijk16

Cdijk21 on PS!
is a Pre-Contributor
Submissions for Week 4 are now closed. Voting is now open!

The submissions are:
1. Life Orb 4 attacks by Cdijk16
2. CM Fairium Z by BoredPikachu
3. Choice Scarf by Clematis
4. Taunt + Nature's Madness by Freshhhh

Deadline: 11:30 PM 18th December 2023

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)