Tournament Slip's Seance UU Ghosting Tournament [$100 Prize] - Round 4

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

SLIP'S SEANCE
UU GHOSTING TOURNAMENT

Given Approval by Lily​

Hello everyone and welcome to the end of the generation UU Ghosting Tournament! Play with your friends in multiple rounds against other groups to come out on top! First place team will even receive a prize of $100!

Specific Rules:
  • This tournament will be single elimination, best of 1 format.
    • You can play a best of 3 if both teams agree to it.
    • Each team works together in a single Pokemon battle against the opposing team in order to win their match.
  • All games will be played in the Gen 8 UU format on either Pokemon Showdown or the Smogtours server
  • All team sizes should be between 2-4 people.
    • At least 2 people on each team must be able to make a match.
    • If scheduling gets THAT bad, contact me and we will try to find a solution.
  • Any tier shifts that happen will take effect in the next round.
  • General tournament rules besides rules on ghosting still stand for this tournament. You are expected to know and follow these rules.
  • Replays are mandatory
  • All games that take place on the main server should have the timer off. With this being said, please be courteous to your opponents and do not take 5 minutes for each and every turn. If your opponent is taking way too long please communicate with them before resorting to putting the timer on.
ALL GAMES SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY 11:59PM GMT -4 SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH

REMEMBER ALL REPLAYS ARE NOW MANDATORY

If there are any issues with your team or other general tournament problems please dm me on discord: Mojangles#0001

https://prnt.sc/Md7f4LHPFTfc vs Floss is a moron
(Highways, umbry, Lyss vs Attribute, Floss, Kev, DugZa)

Tax Evaders vs Average UU Enjoyer
(Cam, TeamCharm, TheKingKarp, BigFatMantis vs Moutemoute, KSt3ve, Micciu, Mimilucha)

sknmdeelectric vs hija doug
(Éric, JuanSG, Mike Cometa, Tzon vs Star, TDK, Garay oak, snaga)​

Last edited:

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
HEY GUYS I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT TIME ZONE CHANGES ARE TODAY SO MAKE SURE YOU ADJUST YOUR TIME ZONES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)