Tournament Slip's Seance UU Ghosting Tournament [$100 PRIZE] - Round 1

Negative_emotions916

I COULD BE BANNED!
Calling for act, My opponent has not responded and weve been trying to contact them all week
That’s a complete lie, you have never once reached out to us. We tried asking for your discord names but you guys didn’t respond,I messaged you yesterday at 2:03 pm my time and you responded 11:43 PM. If anything we should be calling act

That’s a complete lie, you have never once reached out to us. We tried asking for your discord names but you guys didn’t respond,I messaged you yesterday at 2:03 pm my time and you responded 11:43 PM. If anything we should be calling act

Ngl chief, this is down bad. Your straight up lying yourself and your not even holding yourself accountable, but just wanting to put blame on others instead of looking at it from both perspectives and fairly.

1. I just checked his pfp and you msged him on the day of deadline. You asked him for his Discord and he didn't give it to you, but he doesn't have to because he msged you back on Smogon saying he could play in an hr or so, you never responded back to him until 2 am basically for him (Keep in mind i am factoring your time here and so maybe for you, you werent awake and couldn't play and thats ok, but you did not do the same for him). Nor did you msg me on my profile about it or anyone else on the team. If he chooses to not give you his Discord because he prefers communicating here, which clearly he does since he chose to msg you here instead of saying "My discord is _____. " or something along that so you could msg him then on discord, Then thats a decision you have to respect. At the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as your both communicating somehow and yall were since yall was talkin on Smogon.

2. Not only that but u didn't even factor in that he is literally 12 hrs behind you, and you should know this since everyone had to list their times when signing up, so ofc he didn't answer you for like 6 or 7 hrs. Hes asleep for his time. Its literally AM for him while its PM for you. So thats just being inconsiderate for someone else and only focusing on your time only rather than trying to take in consideration for somone elses as well. You're only thinking about what was convenient for you rather than what was convenient for both of yall. Your times aren't magically connected man, your separated from some massive time differences, so him msging you at 11:43 PM your time after u msged him at 2:03 PM your time is completely irrelevant since for him, its not 2:03 PM to 11:43 PM. 2:03 PM for him is literally 2 AM for him, so hes not awake at that time meanwhile 11:43 PM your time for him is 11:43 AM for him, and by that time he's awake. So you guys are separated by massive time zones, thus it is inconsiderate from your part.

3. U msged him on Sunday, literally the last day, aka deadline day. If anything it was careless that you didnt even try to msg him before then or even others on the team like me. I msged your Teammate and he didn't even respond to me until last day when I tried scheduling with him the entire week, and if you think Im Cappin then just go look on his Smogon Page. And you probably already know this since I imagine he told you that we was trying to play yall and that I Specifically tried scheduling with y'all, yet y'all decided to respond last minute and last day being deadline day. Doesn't seem very fair does it? Now your teammate appologized for that and that I respect and forgive him for since he took accountability for his actions of not responding earlier and appologized for that (which clearly you are not doing in this case), and thats ok because not everybody's time matches up with everyone and I understood that for him, which is why even though, it would probably be fair if i called for act before like on Saturday since he didnt respond to me until Sunday and who knows, i might've been busy on Sunday and so at that point it would have been too late of a response from him, I chose to make the decision to call for an extension anyways and I Still choose to make that decision for both of us and so we can play each other and just get it over with without having any problems. With that being said, Sorry for the long ass paragraph lmao but things needed to be explained properly because unfortunately, the facts were just not stated and this situation needed to be cleared up. Keep in mind this msg not to attack you or anything, which is why I was respectful here, as it was a miscommunication from both teams and that's all.

Anyways an Extension would be much appreciated, thank you.

Negative_emotions916

I COULD BE BANNED!
Ngl chief, this is down bad. Your straight up lying yourself and your not even holding yourself accountable, but just wanting to put blame on others instead of looking at it from both perspectives and fairly.

1. I just checked his pfp and you msged him on the day of deadline. You asked him for his Discord and he didn't give it to you, but he doesn't have to because he msged you back on Smogon saying he could play in an hr or so, you never responded back to him until 2 am basically for him (Keep in mind i am factoring your time here and so maybe for you, you werent awake and couldn't play and thats ok, but you did not do the same for him). Nor did you msg me on my profile about it or anyone else on the team. If he chooses to not give you his Discord because he prefers communicating here, which clearly he does since he chose to msg you here instead of saying "My discord is _____. " or something along that so you could msg him then on discord, Then thats a decision you have to respect. At the end of the day it doesn't matter as long as your both communicating somehow and yall were since yall was talkin on Smogon.

2. Not only that but u didn't even factor in that he is literally 12 hrs behind you, and you should know this since everyone had to list their times when signing up, so ofc he didn't answer you for like 6 or 7 hrs. Hes asleep for his time. Its literally AM for him while its PM for you. So thats just being inconsiderate for someone else and only focusing on your time only rather than trying to take in consideration for somone elses as well. You're only thinking about what was convenient for you rather than what was convenient for both of yall. Your times aren't magically connected man, your separated from some massive time differences, so him msging you at 11:43 PM your time after u msged him at 2:03 PM your time is completely irrelevant since for him, its not 2:03 PM to 11:43 PM. 2:03 PM for him is literally 2 AM for him, so hes not awake at that time meanwhile 11:43 PM your time for him is 11:43 AM for him, and by that time he's awake. So you guys are separated by massive time zones, thus it is inconsiderate from your part.

3. U msged him on Sunday, literally the last day, aka deadline day. If anything it was careless that you didnt even try to msg him before then or even others on the team like me. I msged your Teammate and he didn't even respond to me until last day when I tried scheduling with him the entire week, and if you think Im Cappin then just go look on his Smogon Page. And you probably already know this since I imagine he told you that we was trying to play yall and that I Specifically tried scheduling with y'all, yet y'all decided to respond last minute and last day being deadline day. Doesn't seem very fair does it? Now your teammate appologized for that and that I respect and forgive him for since he took accountability for his actions of not responding earlier and appologized for that (which clearly you are not doing in this case), and thats ok because not everybody's time matches up with everyone and I understood that for him, which is why even though, it would probably be fair if i called for act before like on Saturday since he didnt respond to me until Sunday and who knows, i might've been busy on Sunday and so at that point it would have been too late of a response from him, I chose to make the decision to call for an extension anyways and I Still choose to make that decision for both of us and so we can play each other and just get it over with without having any problems. With that being said, Sorry for the long ass paragraph lmao but things needed to be explained properly because unfortunately, the facts were just not stated and this situation needed to be cleared up. Keep in mind this msg not to attack you or anything, which is why I was respectful here, as it was a miscommunication from both teams and that's all.

Anyways an Extension would be much appreciated, thank you.
[/QUO
There is 12 hour time difference yes. But that goes for both of us ? I am sorry for contacting him late but no one in your team reached out to me. And then when he responds he calls act without even giving me sufficient time to respond. I messaged him on smogon again a while back. No response. The time is there for you to check. I would had been down for an extension but it seems a bit rude that someone calls act without even giving you sufficient time to respond even without making any effort to make contact. Sorry if I sound like a dick. And sorry because of the miscommunication. An extension will be appreciated by both sides

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Alright sorry this took so long everyone my last couple of days were a bit hectic.

Extensions:
Chansey Fan Club vs 3 people (justdrew Bloub)
Wandering Wraths vs silver grace fan club (eu CrossHeart)

Flips:
queersties over en LoL....
Hit me over El Circo 2.0

Capture.PNG

Acts:
I'll get to it once im done making r2 bracket

Please try to have extension games done by 11:59pm Wednesday, October 19th (if its really that big of an issue message me since i got this out late)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)