skribbl.vio

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
sephiroth sketch.png

Pretty low-res value study, I just painted over the smash banner but it still took me a couple hours lol
I also just finished Final Fantasy VII Remake so I felt like making some art, def one of the best games I've ever played, can't wait until the next parts come out cuz part 1 blew my expectations out of the water

Violet

hilarity ensues
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

PAINT

I FAILED PINGS TWICE DW ABOUT IT, anyway I realized this was my 100th post, it's been about 2 years since I had the misfortune of finding this website. I'd like to use this space to call out all the terrible people who continue to infringe on my civil liberties and God-given rights with the passage of every day. This is in no particular order; the most egregious offenders can be found sprinkled throughout the list. Without further ado, the list is as follows: Eli narukami Kennedy Jayi Peary lei Jakee skies in the hills Sectonia A Quag To The Past Isaiah Senko tiki AuzBat Kris Aeonic yuki Instruct trace inactive Ruby. Meteordash Hightide hsykid Jukain Toxtricity-Amped dave Byleth omi Bidoof Princess. I guarantee I forgot some people, sorry in advance! If you're reading this, you're probably cool anyway (exceptions do apply). To conclude, thanks lads, I have found that pokemonshowdown dot com is far less torturous (occasionally) because of all of you, and I really appreciate it.
ltg smile.jpg

e:

went back and made some edits later

Last edited:

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

PAINT

I FAILED PINGS TWICE DW ABOUT IT, anyway I realized this was my 100th post, it's been about 2 years since I had the misfortune of finding this website. I'd like to use this space to call out all the terrible people who continue to infringe on my civil liberties and God-given rights with the passage of every day. This is in no particular order; the most egregious offenders can be found sprinkled throughout the list. Without further ado, the list is as follows: Eli narukami Kennedy Jayi Peary lei Jakee skies in the hills Sectonia A Quag To The Past Isaiah Senko tiki AuzBat Kris Aeonic yuki Instruct trace inactive Ruby. Meteordash Hightide hsykid Jukain Toxtricity-Amped dave Byleth omi Bidoof Princess. I guarantee I forgot some people, sorry in advance! If you're reading this, you're probably cool anyway (exceptions do apply). To conclude, thanks lads, I have found that pokemonshowdown dot com is far less torturous (occasionally) because of all of you, and I really appreciate it.
View attachment 410873
u r wholesome bro. thank u sm for the tag! i think ur tolerable sometimes for sure :heart:

Dear, Violet Art

Erm...what the deuce? I had thought I requested a certain “Battle Bears” piece before. I am a bit disappointed by this as you can imagine, as I requested this suggestion a couple months ago.
Please get back to me on this as soon as you can.
Thanks in advance.

Yours Truly, Chaospirex

Reactions: Eli

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)