Tournament Sketchmons Ban-Happy Tournament! [Won by Glyx]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-ca-sign-language-15-728.jpg

Alas we return! Because we had one person being the odd one out some lucky person is going to be excused this round! Randomly generated that was The Official Glyx! Good for you buddy, keep it up & proud of you. You'll battle somebody next round, not right now.

Here are the pairings, when all of them are done I'll pair you up with somebody Glyx, and I already know who but I can't spoil it because people will counter-team each other.

Screen Shot 2016-03-27 at 23.23.05.png

There are the pairings, so here's the ban list!

Items
  • Eviolite
  • Charizard-X
  • Leftovers
  • Latiasite
  • Life orb
  • Focus sash
  • Sablenite
  • Rocky helmet
  • Choice scarf
Moves

• Boomburst
  • Extreme speed
  • Spore
  • Substitute
  • Topsy turvy
  • Shell smash
  • Sucker punch
  • Electrify
  • Stealth rocks
  • Oblivion wing
  • Rapid spin
  • Slack off
  • Roost
  • Shift gear
  • Quiver dance
  • Scald
  • Geomancy
  • Judgement
  • King shield
  • Spikes
  • Dark void
  • Lovely kiss
  • Sleep powder
  • Will o Wisp
  • Fake out
  • Hurricane
  • Ice beam
  • Toxic spikes
  • Trick room
  • U-turn
  • Sticky web
Ability

• Serene grace
  • Intimidate
  • Gale wings
  • Levitate
  • Justified
  • Poison heal
  • Unaware
  • Prankster
  • Regenerator
Pokemon
  • Kyurem-Black
  • Skarmory
Hold of your battles for a couple of hours Reisuke, please ban something quickly!

Last edited:
My bad, thought you wanted me to take the win because you said take the win if you didn't show up again then didn't show up, but obviously I'd much rather battle so let's battle yo

Dr. Phd. BJ is on, but afk. I've already waited multiple hours twice for him at arranged times (I meant 11 PM at -8 GMT, 7 am GMT, I think that was clear). I don't want to do it again, and it sounds like he's wasted more than enough time too, so Dr. Phd. BJ can have the win. I only tried to take it because I thought he wanted me to, but clearly he doesn't and I don't care that much. Wish I got to play, but no worries, these things happen. Tagging AllJokesAside

Dr. Phd. BJ

aphasia
is a defending SCL Champion
OMPL Champion
Gardite I insist that you take the win. U have challenged me three times, and all three times I was afk. That is my fault and my fault only. I had a lot of time to battle, and I acted really immature. I did say in pm that u could have won if I couldn't fit ur timezone. If u could get the battle done by the end of tomorrow, we can just forget this controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)