Resource Simple Questions, Simple Answers Thread

Runo

How it feels to procrastinate on everything
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
How come Talonflame and Feraligatr aren't ranked on the VR? Like they're not good I know, but shouldn't they be D rank like the other unviable UU mons?

How come Talonflame and Feraligatr aren't ranked on the VR? Like they're not good I know, but shouldn't they be D rank like the other unviable UU mons?
Teambuilder isn’t up to date and those Pokemon are actually not NDUU by usage anymore, they are NDRU.

Is there a place to submit metagame of the month ideas?
That place would not be here, you can probably find more information in the following place:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/forums/other-metagames.531/

Next time, please keep the question National Dex UU related, as that’s what the point of this thread is.

Are there any plans to reimplement Battle Bond properly? At the moment it gives a +1 boost to Atk SpA and Spe upon getting a KO, has no interaction with water shuriken, and wears off upon switching

Runo

How it feels to procrastinate on everything
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Are there any plans to reimplement Battle Bond properly? At the moment it gives a +1 boost to Atk SpA and Spe upon getting a KO, has no interaction with water shuriken, and wears off upon switching
This is the correct implementation. TPC themselves reworked Battle Bond in Gen 9 so the past versions of Battle Bond will not be implemented for Gen 9 formats.

Also please ask questions regarding Gen 9 NatDex UU here instead of this thread.

I know that the tier is compromised of purely usage stats but why is Swellow so high? What did it do to warrant that
This comes from the low amount of players in the National Dex UU ladder, where even one person can drastically make a difference in the usage stats. Swellow is not a good pokemon, entirely outclassed in almost all of its roles by better pokemon overall (from Flying types like G-Moltres, G-Zapdos, Hawlucha, Celesteela as well as Normal types attackers like Staraptor, Maushold or Diggersby).

This thread is used for Gen 8 content thought, if you wanna ask anything else, you can join the discord server or the simple questions thread for Gen 9

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)