Resource Simple Questions/Simple Answers: Random Battles Edition

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
is their a randbats for ru ?
randbats includes every fully evolved Pokémon (and even some NFEs), but randbats for specific tiers do not exist. Towards the end of the generation Gen 9 Battle Factory will exist, which randomly generates meta sets for Pokémon within a given tier, and that tier is rolled randomly. Gen 8 Battle Factory still has a ladder, and you can roll Gen 8 RU there.

Is their a thread for BSS Factory set discussion? I couldn't find a link on the intro post of the sv set discussion thread and nothing came up when I searched the random battle threads

A Cake Wearing A Hat

moist and crusty
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Random Battle Lead
Is their a thread for BSS Factory set discussion? I couldn't find a link on the intro post of the sv set discussion thread and nothing came up when I searched the random battle threads
BSS factory technically isn't handled by the rands team, so we don't have a thread for it. I'll make sure we get in contact with them and get a thread made when Gen 9 BSS Factory comes out. In the meantime, please use the Battle Factory thread.

Irpachuza

You didn't get this far by giving up, did you?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Random Battle Lead
there is a way to balance support mons? (winrates will make then level100 bc they cant win a battle on its own)
If a Pokemon is good support, they make their team win. What you describe doesn't seem to be happening, but do feel to provide examples.
We have seen something similar on the early days of SS level balancing, when Aromatisse became way too bulky because it kept being terrible, but nothing like what you are describing.

If a Pokemon is good support, they make their team win. What you describe doesn't seem to be happening, but do feel to provide examples.
We have seen something similar on the early days of SS level balancing, when Aromatisse became way too bulky because it kept being terrible, but nothing like what you are describing.
well for now are these mons:
Bibarel level92 from gen6 to 7 one curse and is an auto win few mons can even survive its hits and the ones that can cannot ko this mon in 2 hits unless u call quagisre and u dont have sr or spikes in ur field (worse with sd but at least u can do something in that case)
Ledian being level 100 for a mon with sd+bpass is something to take in notes (speed is 227 which makes it almost always move first if u get unlucky enough with no sr well time see how ur mons gets destroyed by the bpass chain) even it has a good bulk to resist electric attacks
Sableye also now is level 100 which is far from ideal, if u get the wrong mons.... well u will see (yes this is the same level of luvdisk and unown)

Just got on a random gen9 match, bro put 2 toxic spikes then I activate terra poison on a poke, then make a double switch to put the now poison in game to absorb the toxic spikes but nothing happen. Do you think the coding is bad?

If you're playing a randbats format that has both shared power and mega pokemon, does it share the base mon's ability or the mega's ability? Or both? Extremely niche situation/question, I'm aware, but it came up today when a room ran a Gen 6 RB Mayhem tour and no one seemed to be sure. And it may be relevant once again next year...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)