Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

LF HA pinchurchin and/or any number of ability patches.

FT many raid mons, with various non base form teras, or shiny quick ball Lechonk. Depending on number of patches can offer other shinies.

EDIT: Nvm I have a patch LOL. more would be good, but no need of pinchurchin now

LF HA pinchurchin and/or any number of ability patches.

FT many raid mons, with various non base form teras, or shiny quick ball Lechonk. Depending on number of patches can offer other shinies.

EDIT: Nvm I have a patch LOL. more would be good, but no need of pinchurchin now
I can give you a patch not today but tomorrow

Last edited:
Good morning, everyone. I am looking to procure some of the shiny Scarlet Paradox Pokemon in Luxury Balls. (I’m playing on Violet).

I’m willing to trade tit-for-tat with some of the Violet Shiny Paradox Pokémon. If you want a specific Paradox Pokémon, I would have to go hunt for it, but I am willing to do so. :) I also have a Shiny Magikarp and two shiny Garganacl (all wild-caught) available to trade immediately.

Please let me know if you are interested in trading with me. :)

Last edited:
LF a water or fire Tera Drifblim, and a fire Tera tatsugiri.

FT many other Tera mons, too many to go into. If for both can trade shiny Makuhita or Shinx.

lf someone to change the tera type of my mon to ground
Ft can change your mons tera to dragon and I can give an ability patch

Last edited:
(Tried the Global World Station on Pokemon bdsp and it's not designed to select a Pokemon that you're looking for)

I'm assuming the GWS doesn't allow you to pick or select a Pokémon that you want to trade just like the one from the previous Pokemon Diamond and Pearl game does?

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
(Tried the Global World Station on Pokemon bdsp and it's not designed to select a Pokemon that you're looking for)

I'm assuming the GWS doesn't allow you to pick or select a Pokémon that you want to trade just like the one from the previous Pokemon Diamond and Pearl game does?
It doesn't, it essentially replaces wonder trades and surprise trades from XY/ORAS/SM/SS. If you want to trade the "old" way like in the DPPt/HGSS GTS, you need to use Pokémon HOME.

LF a Dark Tera non-HA Drifblim. Mine is trained, want another ev spread without resetting. My other one is ha, don't want to patch it then capsule to get unburden.

FT many different raid mons, shiny Shinx, or shiny makuhita.

Edit: Nvm handled

Last edited:
LF Gale Wings Talonflame (or the other evolutions) Skeledirge (same) with HA or Cinderrace ( or the other evo) with Libero HA or that dancing duck Qvuala or something starter with HA.
Can offer alot of diffrent pokes with matching pokeballes or Protean Spirigato with good iv and multiscale Dragonite caught in a premier ball.

Hello, I'm looking for two violet exclusives I need to complete my dex, Clauncher and Passimian. I can give some ability capsules if that's useful. Or can send Scarlett exclusives. Thanks
completed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)