Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Does anyone have a female mankey with egg moves In sun and moon? Trying to masuda method a shiny Manley to evolve into annihilate in scarlet version. I do not have a switch or scarlet/violet.

(For GEN 7, not GEN 9)
LF:

Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with Protean. IVs/nature/shininess do not matter
Riolu with Prankster/Lucario with Justified. IVs/nature/shininess do not matter

Have:
Assorted Calm Moon Ball Eevee breedjects, you are guaranteed to get at least 4 perfect IVs from the Eevee that I choose. All have Wish.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hello, I'm looking for a Durin Berry in BDSP, please let me know here or on Discord if you can pass me one. In exchange I can give you any other berry aside from Starf, should you need it.

Handled, thank you BlizzardHero!

Last edited:
LF 0/1 Atk ditto. Other ivs don't really matter, since I'm used to bottle capping vs breeding thx to new mechanics. Ofc wouldn't mind 5ivm..would save $.

Could offer a patch or 2 of my tons of different Tera mons from raids. In particular have many steel or electric type teras(that aren't that type at base.) Also can trade shiny Quick Ball Lechonk.

Edit: handled

Last edited:
Is it not possible to transfer Ditto from SwSh to Violet with pokemon Home ? I was looking on a transfer list on Serebii and coudnt find ditto there. I want to breed u see.

LF:
Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with Protean. IVs/nature/shininess do not matter
Hello, I'm looking for a Durin Berry in BDSP, please let me know here or on Discord if you can pass me one. In exchange I can give you any other berry aside from Starf, should you need it.
I apologize for the delayed response to both of you - I've been quite busy recently. I can help both of you with these requests. If either of you have not yet been helped/are still in need, send me a msg here on Smogon or DM me on Discord to arrange pickup. I will be available for the next 6 hours, and all day tomorrow (CST).

Does anyone have an ability patch they're willing to trade in BDSP? I'm trying to use Moody Bibarel in a playtrough
I can trade a shiny Latias for it

Hello,

I am playing on Pokémon Scarlet, and I need the exclusive Area Zero pokémons of Pokémon Violet (would like to trade 2 of each), I also need the pokédex entry for Miraidon.

So I suggest:

My 2x Scream Tail for your 2x Iron Bundle
My 2x Great Tusk for your 2x Iron Treads
My 2x Brute Bonnet for your 2x Iron Hands
My 2x Flutter Mane for your 2x Iron Jugulis
My 2x Slither Wing for your 2x Iron Moth
My 2x Sandy Shocks for your 2x Iron Thorns
My 2x Roaring Moon for your 2x Iron Valiant

My Koraidon for your Miraidon (can trade back, I only need Pokédex entry)

Done!

Thank you very much The Mole <3!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am playing on Pokémon Scarlet, and I need the exclusive Area Zero pokémons of Pokémon Violet (would like to trade 2 of each), I also need the pokédex entry for Miraidon.

So I suggest:

My 2x Scream Tail for your 2x Iron Bundle
My 2x Great Tusk for your 2x Iron Treads
My 2x Brute Bonnet for your 2x Iron Hands
My 2x Flutter Mane for your 2x Iron Jugulis
My 2x Slither Wing for your 2x Iron Moth
My 2x Sandy Shocks for your 2x Iron Thorns
My 2x Roaring Moon for your 2x Iron Valiant

My Koraidon for your Miraidon (can trade back, I only need Pokédex entry)
I am so glad I've seen this, I can do this trade with you. I just need to run through and grab one more of each

I am looking for:

Dreepy
Bagon
Misdreavus
Passimian
Ceruledge
Clauncher
Gulpin
Eiscue

I can offer Pokémon Scarlet Version Exclusives.

Edit: Done, Thanks again The Mole! <3

Last edited:
I am looking for:

Dreepy
Bagon
Misdreavus
Passimian
Ceruledge
Clauncher
Gulpin
Eiscue

I can offer Pokémon Scarlet Version Exclusives.
I can get all those, I still have spare Ceruledge from raids. Do you have enough fire shards to change a mon's Tera type for me? If not, LF EQ tms, version exclusives aren't helpful unless you can part with your box legend lol. If you have no fire shards or EQ then I can do for free ig.

I didn't start raiding yet so no shards, sorry.

You don't have to trade with me if its not profitable for you, I am sure there will be other members of the forum who might be in the same situation than me and still need Version Exclusives. I know these are not desirable for the players who are already playing for a longer period of time.

Also, I have probably some trades pending in a few hours, will update my previous post then.

I didn't start raiding yet so no shards, sorry.

You don't have to trade with me if its not profitable for you, I am sure there will be other members of the forum who might be in the same situation than me and still need Version Exclusives. I know these are not desirable for the players who are already playing for a longer period of time.

Also, I have probably some trades pending in a few hours, will update my previous post then.

Got it, thanks for understanding. I hope you find someone who needs some of your exclusives, that would make more sense.

Edit: LF a fire Tera Alomomola(have one, but she's evd for av, this'd be a mystic eater set to 2hko Skeledirge, which needs somewhat different EVs.)

FT shiny Lechonk or one of many raid mons.

Last edited:
FT: a Perfect Ditto for breeding. Shiny, Japanese, Luxury Ball, Best stats, Hardy nature.
LF: Shiny Charcadet/Ceruledge in a Beast Ball.
Message for details!

EDIT: HELPED.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)