Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

LF Ceruledge. I have violet, but someone wanted mine and I traded it HOLDING the item, not already evod. I figured it gets pre evo only moves, I didn't think it through lol. I have a chance to finish dex soon, I think. But need this or the item only.

Mostly can offer violet paradox besides thorns. And the legend, if that's not obvious(touch trade though, if you just need dex.)

Edit: also have tms for 150 bp starter moves unlocked. Since. I can craft them, can give away.

Also LF applin. Or an evo.

Major edit: Found something important. bisharp needs to beat 3 leader bisharp, WITHOUT SWITCHING. That or I got a bug. That's how you evolve, with the item ofc.

Furthermore: all handled

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying the new games as well. I just started mine and am hoping to find the following:

Water Absorb Clodsire with Recover
HA (Iron Fist) Pawnot with Mach Punch
HA (Speed Boost) Espartha with Roost
HA (Sheer Force) Cetitan

Any help is greatly appreciated. I don’t have much currently, but I have caught a couple of good Tera Pokémon. Thank you!

LF these Scarlet exclusives: Drifloon, Stunky, Oranguru, Larvitar, Stonjourner, Deino, Great Tusk, Scream Tail, Brute Bonnet, Sandy Shocks and Gholdengo touch trade

Can offer anything else in the dex, Violet equivalents, also have (all with HA) Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Heal Flamigo, Lux Cyclizar, Great Frigibax

Edit: Just need Gholdengo TT now
Edit2: Got everything now but feel free to hmu if you're interested in any of my HA mons, I got tons of spitbacks!

Last edited:
LF these Scarlet exclusives: Drifloon, Stunky, Oranguru, Larvitar, Stonjourner, Deino, Great Tusk, Scream Tail, Brute Bonnet, Sandy Shocks and Gholdengo touch trade

Can offer anything else in the dex, Violet equivalents, also have (all with HA) Sprigatito, Fuecoco, Quaxly, Heal Flamigo, Lux Cyclizar, Great Frigibax

Edit: Just need Gholdengo TT now
How'd you get all those HA? I haven't seen any starter raids, patches crazy rare.

At any rate I have Gholdengo, I can TT or you could even keep it(have like 200 GG coins again, can get another at some point.)

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I looked online when I really wanted one(no longer do, at least in immediate future.) They are rare drops from 6 star raids, so it's impressive if he's gotten even just 3 for the starters imo.
Yeah they are quite rare; there is a duping glitch that you can do but I am unsure of how it works. Users can "clone" them that way but as stated I am unsure of how it works properly etc

I haven't planned what I'll train besides my current team, but I am thinking at least eviolite Dunsparce. Or the evo, which should it be? Is there a point to rattled over Serene Grace? You give up paraflinch to a great extent though.

I haven't planned what I'll train besides my current team, but I am thinking at least eviolite Dunsparce. Or the evo, which should it be? Is there a point to rattled over Serene Grace? You give up paraflinch to a great extent though.
Dudunsparce seems like it might be a better idea - you get higher speed for paraflinching or even a freeze/burn before the enemy can attack!

Are people lazy to find Gimmighoul coins? If so Gholdengo has good trade value, and I should aim for a 2nd. I evolved into it and am now on way to 2nd, or should I just sell the coins?

Light Sanctity

The Usurper
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Are people lazy to find Gimmighoul coins? If so Gholdengo has good trade value, and I should aim for a 2nd. I evolved into it and am now on way to 2nd, or should I just sell the coins?
I think it largely depends if the person is lazy in finding the Gimmi coins and the Mon itself, which gives x50 [the Pokémon itself] coins as HERE is some info according to Serebii.

Does anyone have a spare Ability Patch? I got a hang of the cloning trick so I’d like to clone as many as I can before it’s patched.
EDIT: got one!

Last edited:
Would someone mind also trading me an Ability Patch? I'd like to get as many as I can in case it gets patched (and could help out other people too)!

LF HA Espathra, prefer dark or fairy Tera. Psychic is fine.

FT many Tera raid mons, we can see if I have the right.mon and type for you. Also Gholdengo (not TT, you could keep I'm close to 999 coins again.) Some others

Edit: also have lots of tms, can get more of stuff besides draco meteor

Last edited:

Mr. SU

formerly Mr. ShinyUmbreon
howdy! I'm looking for
quaxly
regular ttar stonjourner stunky drifblim skrelp and oranguru or anything within their evolution lines
I can trade sprigatito, fuecoco, violet paradoxes and exclusives and I can give out ability patches.

Last edited:
So, am I wrong in assuming that the new mirror herb is meant to expedite egg moves now? IE: Getting Azumarill belly drum through a picnic with a Hariyama that has the move instead of breeding it with a mon from the poliwag line?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)