Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Hi, i'm unsure if this is the correct spot to be in but if not, just point me in a different direction

I need some help getting my trainer SID in pokemon B/W, I don't have Home or Bank but i have access to the DNS exploit servers. I would be grateful if anyone can help out

Before 3DS wifi shuts down, could anybody in gen 6 or 7 either give me or loan for 30 minutes (to breed off) a Snorlax with Selfdestruct and Pursuit?

These trade requests are still active.
I am playing a Generation VI game, and I would like to trade for a Froakie with the Protean Ability. In return, I can trade a LV. 1 Male Chespin with
the Overgrow Ability or a LV.1 Male Fennekin with the Blaze Ability.
I am playing a Generation VI game, and I would like to trade for a Yveltal. In return, I can trade a Xerneas, Zygarde, Mewtwo or almost any Pokemon in any of Kalos' Pokedexes. I would also like to immediately reverse the trade; I am only interested in Yveltal's Pokedex entry.
In addition, I would like to trade for a Female Fletchling with the Gale Wings Ability. In return, I can trade a Male or Female Fletchling with IVs of 31, 31, 31, 0 - 30, 31, 31 and Big Pecks Ability.

Does anyone have access to a brave regi eleki they can name and send to me via violet I offer a kyogre I don’t have much I got it from heart gold silver

I wanna use a specific strategy is why

That and ocd because it won’t show brave when i nature mint it

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea Guzzler

forever searching for a 10p freddo
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
[in gen 5]
looking for any female gen 5 pokemon with dream world abilities that are otherwise unobtainable. can offer just about anything in return (bar other dream world exclusive abilities).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)