Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
No I meant SpiritGuy, sorry. I already have all of those
Sorry. Just waking up and thought you were bumping your own request.
LF Cosmog, Solgaleo, Lunala and Guzzlord on 7th gen just for completing my dex
I can help with the three Sceptilian offered and I don't mind if you borrow my Pokemon long enough to get Cosmog as long as you don't go for anything other than the right Nature. (Bottle Caps are awesome)

Just asking for fun, but if anyone wants to help me with the BDSP Dex on Home it'd be neat if I was able to finish it even though I don't have BDSP.
I'd also love to borrow a Darkrai from Legends because it's the last Pokemon in my Legends Dex.

I can help with the three Sceptilian offered and I don't mind if you borrow my Pokemon long enough to get Cosmog as long as you don't go for anything other than the right Nature. (Bottle Caps are awesome)

Just asking for fun, but if anyone wants to help me with the BDSP Dex on Home it'd be neat if I was able to finish it even though I don't have BDSP.
I'd also love to borrow a Darkrai from Legends because it's the last Pokemon in my Legends Dex.
Ok I accept your offer ! When will you be available for trading ?

Hey your Pokemon are ready to be sent back ! Thank you very much btw !

FC: 3411-5850-7865

IGN: Etienne

Last edited by a moderator:
I can help with that if you like. I'm available most weekends if you want to organise something.

So, the other day, I tried to use some of my Weezing in Max Raids, but two of them weren't able. I was told there was a problem with them, same as back when I tried using my Hydro Pump Excadrill in a raid. Thing is, both these Weezing are completely legit. The only thing different about them vs. the other Weezing I have is that they came from GO, and were recaught in Let's Go. All of them, as Koffing, were brought into Shining Pearl, with some evolved in there, others evolved when I brought them into Shield (the Weezing in question here are one of each form, for the record- one Normal Form, one Galarian). Also, I know I used at least some Ability Capsules and Ability Patches, but I don't remember which Koffing got them. At the very least, I know the Galarian Weezing had an Ability Patch used on it because it's from GO and has its HA. But, I also have a Ditto, also from GO, also got its HA through Ability Patch, and I'm like 90% sure Shining Pearl was involved with that one too, and it can be used in raids just fine.

So, does anyone know what could be making the game consider these completely legit Weezing illegitimate? I'll try and provide more detail when I get home from work later, if needed.

LF Tapu Koko w/ 10 dynamax lvl. Lower to lowest Atk iv preferred but totally unnecessary.

FT many breedjects(most actually perfect or very near, just extra.) Bounsweet, Bouffalant, Hatenna, Ferroseed, Abra, Lapras Amaura, Mr.Mime-g., Mimikyu, Lotad(think I have 5IV+0 atk fwiw,) Sizilipede, Scorbunny, Rolycoly, Mareanie, Gossifleur, Darumaka-g, etc. Even some legends(I have 3 Palkias, idk even.) Also more since I posted that list, feebas and idk what else. Shiny mantine. Also lots of
pp max

Last edited:
Looking to trade breedjects. I have 5IV and 6IV Cleffas, they're in Moon Balls, have Bold Natures, Magic Guard, and the egg moves Wish, Heal Pulse, and Aromatherapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)