Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I actually don't need any Pokemon transferred right now! Thanks Inkblot! (I'm not saying no if anyone wants to help though. :P I still have a few I could transferred to Gen 8.)

I'm still bumping that I'm asking for the following Pokemon in these Balls in Gen 7. (Preferably with a 0 Atk IV for the unbreedable ones.)

:Dusk Ball: :Spiritomb: Spiritomb
:Quick Ball: :Gligar: Gligar with Immunity
:Dive Ball: :Nidoran-F: Nidoran-F
:Dive Ball: :Tympole: Tympole
:Dream Ball: :Audino: Audino
:Heavy Ball: :Klink: Klink
:Dive Ball: :Vulpix-Alola: Alolan Vulpix with Snow Warning

:Quick Ball: :Tornadus: Tornadus
:Cherish Ball: :Fennekin: Fenniken (Injected Wondercards are okay.)

I can offer these Pokemon. I only have a 31/0/31/31/31/31 Ditto in Ultra Moon, but I'll make sure the Pokemon I give you have at least 4 31s (or 3 31s and 0 Speed) unless you say you're okay with or want a 0 Atk IV
:Beast Ball: :Beldum: Beldum - Jolly
:Great Ball: :Bagon: Bagon - Adamant Moxie
:Dusk Ball: :Skrelp: Skrelp - Modest Adaptability
:Poke Ball: :Snivy: Snivy - Modest Contrary
:Lure Ball: :Corphish: Corphish - Brave Adaptability 0 Speed
:Luxury Ball: :Mimikyu: Mimikyu - Brave 0 Speed
:Heal Ball: :Slowpoke: Slowpoke - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Charmander: Charmander - Adamant
:Dusk Ball: :Oranguru: Oranguru - Relaxed 0 Speed or Calm
:Dream Ball: :Swablu: Swablu - Careful or Calm
:Heal Ball: :Chansey: Chansey - Bold or Calm
:Poke Ball: :Porygon: Porygon - Bold, Calm, or Modest
:Safari Ball: :Pinsir: Pinsir - Jolly
:Dusk Ball: :Houndour: Houndour - Timid
:Beast Ball: :Mareanie: Mareanie - Calm Regenerator
:Dusk Ball: :Pyukumuku: Pyukumuku - Calm Unaware
:Level Ball: :Sandygast: Sandygast - Bold/Calm
:Fast Ball: :Magnemite: Magnemite - Calm (Sorry for a "bad" nature)

If anyone has a Zarude code or spare Zarude, you're extremely lucky. (and should probably let Death Phenomeno borrow it for their dex) I'd like to trade for one, but I don't have much worth offering in Gen 8. I have a a Nihlego named Lehr, a Palkia, and a Lunala, that are all in Beast Balls and have a 0 Atk IV and a Heatran with a 0 Spe IV (I think it's in a Repeat Ball) if you want one and someone can clone one. I also still have a 100 Armorite Ore code from the Shiny Zeraora event. (Its expiration date is "Never" but it's not even close to a good offer. :P)

Last edited:
I've got 4 spare Shiny Zacian code (Shield exclusive, they're Canadian codes if it's relevant). Next 4 people to message me privately gets it. I don't want/need anything, just pay it forward by helping out someone else in the community.

I'll update how many codes are left as they're redeemed, followed up with a strikethrough on this message once they're gone.

All redeemed. Enjoy.

Last edited:
LF Ability Patch item. 2 or more would be great also, but just 1 is appreciated and all I'll use in near future.

I know they are hard to get, but I have much FT and can trade more than one mon for it. Near flawless/f;aw;ess breedjects/spares-Amaura, Mr.Mime-g, Darumaka-g, Mimikyu, Gossifleur, Rolycoly, Pex pre-evo, Bouffalant, Bounsweet, etc. Not looking for any particular mon back, unless you can help me fill dex but kinda gave up on that mostly lol. Just the item really.

Hellooooo. Can someone help me redeem the shiny zacian event? I only have Pokemon Sword so I can't redeem the code. What I could give in exchange, I'm not sure. Maybe the event Zamazenta lol.

Pokemon home trade if possible, my subscription just expired and I can't go out until tomorrow :(

Please and thank you :)

Hi. Just looking to trade my Rhydon back and forth to evolve it. Please pm me if you're happy to help! Thanks.

Edit: Trade done

Last edited:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
Does anyone have a spare shiny Zacian and Zamazenta from the recent event? I have a couple of mythicals I'm willing to trade for them.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Does anyone have a spare shiny Zacian and Zamazenta from the recent event? I have a couple of mythicals I'm willing to trade for them.
I have a spare Zamazenta code if you have Sword and want it now, but I also have a link that gives codes.
You'll have to wait a few days for the Email though.
Zacain's code only works for Shield and Zamazenta's only only works for Sword.

I don't feel like I should ask for anything in return, but if you have a Zarude and you want to give it to me anyway, I wouldn't say no.

Edit: Sorry I couldn't help. Hope someone else can.

Last edited:

QuentinQuonce

formerly green_typhlosion
I have a spare Zamazenta code if you have Sword and want it now, but I also have a link that gives codes.

You'll have to wait a few days for the Email though.
Zacain's code only works for Shield and Zamazenta's only only works for Sword.

I don't feel like I should ask for anything in return, but if you have a Zarude and you want to give it to me anyway, I wouldn't say no.
I don't have Sword or Shield, hence my asking for both; just Home.

Does anyone have a Friend Safari (X/Y) with Ivysaur or Charmeleon?
Honestly, I have no idea what my FS is anymore (I've probably asked, but have long since forgotten). However, I know I have an Ivysaur FS and am pretty sure I have a Char one added. If you just want those Pokemon, I can grab them for you. Otherwise, I'll be online shortly if you want to test to see if I'm compatible with your needs.

Honestly, I have no idea what my FS is anymore (I've probably asked, but have long since forgotten). However, I know I have an Ivysaur FS and am pretty sure I have a Char one added. If you just want those Pokemon, I can grab them for you. Otherwise, I'll be online shortly if you want to test to see if I'm compatible with your needs.
Thanks for your reply. I'd prefer to find someone with them directly so I can catch them myself, but I'll be happy to hop online and check and see what Pokémon you have.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Looking for someone who can help me evolve my Porygon, decided to finish my IoA dex this morning and they’re the only two I’m missing.

Hyia! I do apologize for disturbing the peace on this fine day: I require some assistance regarding Move Tutor moves. I have 6 Pokemon that currently need MT moves in Gen 7. CMT if you want anything in return, everything is up to date there.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)