Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 50 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mainly need starters, but I can take stuff in apriballs, mainly dream or beast ball.
Ok, I can give you the 3 starters, Shuckle, Blipbug, Larvitar, Impidimp Dreepy and Growlithe and Eiscue in Beast Ball and Eiscue, Pyukumuku, Sableye, Munna, Spritzee, Milcery, Hatenna and Indeedee in Dream ball, is it ok for you ?

[Gen 8] LF the following HA Pokemon: Gothita, Krabby, Mareanie, Snorunt. Also looking for any Gen 8 cloners to clone some JPN Pokemon for me. I can offer IV breed Pokemon, breedjects, Apriballs/Aprimons, Shield exclusives, and items.

I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:
  • Jolly Compound Eyes Recover + Sticky Web Blipbug in Poke Balls
  • Adamant Swift Swim Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • some Timid Drought Vulpix in Poke Balls
  • Bold Claydol in Luxury Balls
  • Adamant Thick Fat Icicle Crash Swinub in Poke Balls (one is 6IV but it rolled Snow Cloak)
  • Bold Magic Bounce Roost Natu in Nest Balls
These all have 5 IVs, but they're not perfect.

LF: (these can be breedjects too)

Modest Swift Swim Lotad
anything in complimentary balls

I will only keep these exactly 24h from this post, pm/dm me if you want it, first come first serve. They are FREE so you don't need to give me anything. 1 per person.

Level Ball Careful Overcoat Vullaby 31/31/31/x/31/31 Roost/Toxic
Level Ball Adamant Stonjourner 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Block,Curse, Ancient Power
Moon Ball Ice Scales Timid Snom 31/31/31/31/31/31 with Struggle Bug, Mirror Coat, Bug Bite

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm new around here and looking for a pokemon with pokerus. If anybody is willing to help I'll gladly appreciate it. I also breed if u have a request.

Would anyone be willing to trade for an Impidimp with an impish nature? I’ve been trying to get one on my own but don’t have the patience. I’m currently playing Sword and would be happy to trade one of my version-exclusive Pokémon.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone got a Shelter/Accelgor or in a moon ball? IV's/Nature etc don't really matter. Can trade Apriball mons of my own.

Nevermind I got one, anyone fancy helping me evolve my Shelmet? :)))

Edit:
Still need help pls :P

Last edited:

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
I have some breedjects up for offer if anyone would like a good place to start making their own mons:
  • Jolly Compound Eyes Recover + Sticky Web Blipbug in Poke Balls
  • Adamant Swift Swim Chewtles in Quick Balls
  • Timid Snow Cloak (becomes Snow Warning) Aurora Veil Vanillite in Premier Balls
  • some Timid Drought Vulpix in Poke Balls
  • Bold Claydol in Luxury Balls
  • Adamant Thick Fat Icicle Crash Swinub in Poke Balls (one is 6IV but it rolled Snow Cloak)
  • Bold Magic Bounce Roost Natu in Nest Balls
These all have 5 IVs, but they're not perfect.

LF: (these can be breedjects too)

Modest Swift Swim Lotad
anything in complimentary balls
I most likely need breedjects in rare balls sadly. In apri balls, dream or beast. You have nice breedjects, but I like apriballs.

I most likely need breedjects in rare balls sadly. In apri balls, dream or beast. You have nice breedjects, but I like apriballs.
Something I forgot to add in my last post is I actually have some Adamant Chlorophyll Seedot in Friend Balls, if you're interested in those.

I’m looking for a Charcoal, Bold Togepi with Serene Grace, and an Eevee with Yawn and Wish with HA. I can offer Goomy, Corsola, Duraludon, Farfetch’d, Solosis, Scrafty, Corphish, Lapras, Eiscue to name a few with HAs and/or egg moves with Special Pokeballs.

I’m looking for a Charcoal, Bold Togepi with Serene Grace, and an Eevee with Yawn and Wish with HA. I can offer Goomy, Corsola, Duraludon, Farfetch’d, Solosis, Scrafty, Corphish, Lapras, Eiscue to name a few with HAs and/or egg moves with Special Pokeballs.
I could trade you a Togepi with Serene Grace for your Solosis if that works for you!

Looking to finish off my Pokedex (with a twist) trying to use only HA and Apriball Pokes so I can breed in the future. The specific Apricorn ball doesn't really matter, if I have a strong preference I will note it. Need to have HA if applicable and be in a Apricorn ball though. Check the link below for a list and CMT for what I have to offer. I don't care about the IVs or natures for these Pokes just know they will eventually be bred into good parents and their descendants added to my thread.

Rates (me:you):
1 Breedject : 1 Worse than Breedject Apriball Poke
1 5 IV Perfect : 2 Worse than Breedject Apriball Poke
1 5 IV Perfect : 1 5 IV Perfect or Breedject Poke

Breedject is 4 Perfect IVs with whatever nature/good nature or 3 Perfect IVs with a good nature.

(0 or 31 in speed on a potential TR Poke is equally perfect)

Appreciate the help!

Does anyone have a HA female Cuffant they're willing to give me?
I can trade a HA Applin in a Friend Ball or a HA Indeedee in a Dream Ball for it

Last edited:
Looking for trade/tradebacks for Dex Completion: Pichu, Sylveon, Togekiss, Solosis, Fraxure, Cofagrigus, Aegislash, Mime Jr., Arctovish, Charmeleon, Type: Null, Zamazenta. I can offer IV breed Pokemon, breedjects, Aprimons, Shield exclusives, and items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)