Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF Skill Link on Shellder and a basic explanation on egg moves? Because they confuse me and it makes no sense as to why my Larvitar kept its egg moves but my Snivy didn't :/ Either a brief rundown of how they work or a pointer to a guide on-site is what I'm looking for :)
I do believe the Shellder has been dealt with, so I'll just explain egg moves (EMs) very briefly.

In Gen VI+, both male and female parents (assuming non-Ditto) are able to pass EMs to the children. Priority-wise, the female passes its EMs then the male.
In Gen V and below, however, only the male can pass EMs.
Of course, only actually compatible EMs will pass, refer to Bulbapedia or Serebii for the list of EMs for any given Pokemon.

In your case, assuming this is Gen VII, the only reason I can think of is if your Snivy parents have a combined total of 8 EMs (or at least 5 or more) and the female's passed and the male's did not. It might be another reason, but I cannot think of one at this present moment.

I do believe the Shellder has been dealt with, so I'll just explain egg moves (EMs) very briefly.

In Gen VI+, both male and female parents (assuming non-Ditto) are able to pass EMs to the children. Priority-wise, the female passes its EMs then the male.
In Gen V and below, however, only the male can pass EMs.
Of course, only actually compatible EMs will pass, refer to Bulbapedia or Serebii for the list of EMs for any given Pokemon.

In your case, assuming this is Gen VII, the only reason I can think of is if your Snivy parents have a combined total of 8 EMs (or at least 5 or more) and the female's passed and the male's did not. It might be another reason, but I cannot think of one at this present moment.
Perfect, this makes a lot more sense, thanks!

Hello Pilica12. Do you RNG custom pokemon or know anyone who does? Because I have 10 requests to make, you do not have to create these right away. I am VERY patient.

I want a hasty unnerve shiny mewtwo nicknamed Supurrior. I asked Gaudi a long time ago if he could create one and he agreed, but now that he has left the pokemon scene I was hoping if there was anyone else willing to help me out. I did not say anything about it as I respected his decision.

A shiny male hasty pichu nicknamed Vajra, with HP Ice spread and perfect IVs in physical attack, special attack, and speed preferably with the egg moves fake out, encore, wish, and volt tackle or lucky chant.

2 shiny cleffa both female and bold nature (one with magic guard, the other with unaware) with the egg moves aromatherapy, wish, heal pulse, and amnesia on the magic guard one and the egg moves aromatherapy, stored power, amnesia, and wish on the unaware one. I actually have a cleffa with magic guard and unaware each with some of the desired egg moves that I will trade you to make the breeding process easier. I want them to be nicknamed Ms. Moonbeam and FairyTales.

A female timid shiny salandit nicknamed MadameWhite with HP Ice spread and the egg moves fake out, belch, knock off, and snatch.

A shiny jolly kangaskhan nicknamed Godmother Roo with close to perfect ivs and the egg moves/move tutor moves body slam, counter, foresight, and stomp.

A shiny male timid, unburden treecko nicknamed Geico Arborias with HP Ice spread and the egg moves Leaf Storm, leech seed, grass whistle, and dragonbreath.

A shiny female intimidate mawile nicknamed Mawleficent with the egg moves metal burst, ice fang, fire fang, and seismic toss.

A male shiny froakie nicknamed Frokage with hasty nature and the egg moves bestow, mind reader, toxic spikes, and camouflage. I actually have a froakie with these egg moves and nature that I will trade you for easier breeding.

And lastly a male hasty shiny intimidate bagon nicknamed Onaga Shinryu with the egg moves dragon dance, hydro pump, thrash, and fire fang. I traded Gaudi two of my best breedjects about two months ago hoping he could breed me a desired shiny but he left. I still have some bagons left I could trade you for easier breeding purposes.

I want these at level 1, so I can customize my ideal moveset for them as I level them and I want to use them in my Ultra Moon game.

Thank you very much and I apologize for the long post.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a HA Magikarp in gen 7 (Ability is Rattled) at the moment. If anybody could help me I'd very much appreciate it!

Hello Pilica12. Do you RNG custom pokemon or know anyone who does? Because I have 10 requests to make, you do not have to create these right away. I am VERY patient.

I want a hasty unnerve shiny mewtwo nicknamed Supurrior. I asked Gaudi a long time ago if he could create one and he agreed, but now that he has left the pokemon scene I was hoping if there was anyone else willing to help me out. I did not say anything about it as I respected his decision.

A shiny male hasty pichu nicknamed Vajra, with HP Ice spread and perfect IVs in physical attack, special attack, and speed preferably with the egg moves fake out, encore, wish, and volt tackle or lucky chant.

2 shiny cleffa both female and bold nature (one with magic guard, the other with unaware) with the egg moves aromatherapy, wish, heal pulse, and amnesia on the magic guard one and the egg moves aromatherapy, stored power, amnesia, and wish on the unaware one. I actually have a cleffa with magic guard and unaware each with some of the desired egg moves that I will trade you to make the breeding process easier. I want them to be nicknamed Ms. Moonbeam and FairyTales.

A female timid shiny salandit nicknamed MadameWhite with HP Ice spread and the egg moves fake out, belch, knock off, and snatch.

A shiny jolly kangaskhan nicknamed Godmother Roo with close to perfect ivs and the egg moves/move tutor moves body slam, counter, foresight, and stomp.

A shiny male timid, unburden treecko nicknamed Geico Arborias with HP Ice spread and the egg moves Leaf Storm, leech seed, grass whistle, and dragonbreath.

A shiny female intimidate mawile nicknamed Mawleficent with the egg moves metal burst, ice fang, fire fang, and seismic toss.

A male shiny froakie nicknamed Frokage with hasty nature and the egg moves bestow, mind reader, toxic spikes, and camouflage. I actually have a froakie with these egg moves and nature that I will trade you for easier breeding.

And lastly a male hasty shiny intimidate bagon nicknamed Onaga Shinryu with the egg moves dragon dance, hydro pump, thrash, and fire fang. I traded Gaudi two of my best breedjects about two months ago hoping he could breed me a desired shiny but he left. I still have some bagons left I could trade you for easier breeding purposes.

I want these at level 1, so I can customize my ideal moveset for them as I level them and I want to use them in my Ultra Moon game.

Thank you very much and I apologize for the long post.
I can do all of these for you but in exchange due to the HIGH volume of your requests I would want some old events I am interested in :
Wish Chansey
Naval Rock Lugia
That Jap Mew from gen 3
Hurricane Mewtwo
Legit Nasty Plot Celebi according to the Smogon Rules for it.

If you can get me these I will start right away. I am very patient too.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Zekrom117 , I see that Kanon has offered to take care of your requests. May I ask in future that, if you wish to make a request of me personally, you PM/VM me, rather than posting in SQSR; alternatively, make a general request post here rather than asking for any one user directly. In any case, I do not tend to take custom requests, unless it is from people whom I know very well.

I nevertheless wish you luck on your endeavour.

I can do all of these for you but in exchange due to the HIGH volume of your requests I would want some old events I am interested in :
Wish Chansey
Naval Rock Lugia
That Jap Mew from gen 3
Hurricane Mewtwo
Legit Nasty Plot Celebi according to the Smogon Rules for it.

If you can get me these I will start right away. I am very patient too.
Kanon90, I actually have a Japanese gen 3 mew. But it was given to me by Gaudi before he left. I will see what I can do. Do you want all of these Pokémon, because some of them I do not have any means of acquiring them. Do you care how I get the Navel Rock Lugia because I do have a gameshark but I assume you want the legitimate event Pokémon?

Last edited:
Zekrom117 , I see that Kanon has offered to take care of your requests. May I ask in future that, if you wish to make a request of me personally, you PM/VM me, rather than posting in SQSR; alternatively, make a general request post here rather than asking for any one user directly. In any case, I do not tend to take custom requests, unless it is from people whom I know very well.

I nevertheless wish you luck on your endeavour.
My apologies. I’ll make sure to PM you next time Pilica12.

Kanon90, I actually have a Japanese gen 3 mew. But it was given to me by Gaudi before he left. I will see what I can do. Do you want all of these Pokémon, because some of them I do not have any means of acquiring them. Do you care how I get the Navel Rock Lugia because I do have a gameshark but I assume you want the legitimate event Pokémon?
Yeah as per smogon rules, they should be legit. You get gunned here so to speak for just mentioning gameshark.
And I see you dont have them. Thats sad indeed. I am willing though to do 27% of your requests if you can find me a near flawless Ageto Celebi which is easier than the other mons I mentioned.
Good luck :)

Yeah as per smogon rules, they should be legit. You get gunned here so to speak for just mentioning gameshark.
And I see you dont have them. Thats sad indeed. I am willing though to do 27% of your requests if you can find me a near flawless Ageto Celebi which is easier than the other mons I mentioned.
Good luck :)
I figured as much. I was just throwing the gameshark idea out there expecting it to not be accepted. I do not have the means to get celebi either, unless I get really lucky meeting someone who is willing to trade me one. I have bred a near perfect iv shiny koffing that I would be willing to give you if you can clone a copy of it and then trade it back to me. Unless cloning/duplicating pokemon is also not allowed here. Would you be willing to take one of my requests then? I'll even provide you some breeding pokemon to make the process easier.

Last edited:
I figured as much. I was just throwing the gameshark idea out there expecting it to not be accepted. I do not have the means to get celebi either, unless I get really lucky meeting someone who is willing to trade me one. I have bred a near perfect iv shiny koffing that I would be willing to give you if you can clone a copy of it and then trade it back to me. Unless cloning/duplicating pokemon is also not allowed here. Would you be willing to take one of my requests then? I'll even provide you some breeding pokemon to make the process easier.
Got a flawless shiny Koffing but thanks though and sadly dont need the Mew anymore. My good friend Max. Optimizer helped me on that.
Not all is lost nonetheless. Most likely will do one of projects in 2-3 months since my schedule is busy with other projects. Will contact you in a later date.
Till then good luck, keep it up :)

Thank you. I do not mind if you do all of these gradually over time like throughout this year. If I do find any event pokemon or any interesting shinies I will let you know Kanon90. Are there any non-event pokemon shiny or not you are looking for right now?

Thank you. I do not mind if you do all of these gradually over time like throughout this year. If I do find any event pokemon or any interesting shinies I will let you know Kanon90. Are there any non-event pokemon shiny or not you are looking for right now?
Beside those nothing catches my eye and I said maybe one of the mons you want I might do. I will contact you myself if time is ripe for it. Be leaving now. Smell ya in a few months :)

Hi,
does someone know if all special pokéballs from gen IV (safari ball/apricot balls) can be passed down to offsprings in gen 7? So if I catch chansey to safari ball in Soul Silver and breed it in Gen 7, it can have safari ball? I'm not totally familiar with all poké balls available in gen 7 so excuse me if I sound like dumb. :D

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi,
does someone know if all special pokéballs from gen IV (safari ball/apricot balls) can be passed down to offsprings in gen 7? So if I catch chansey to safari ball in Soul Silver and breed it in Gen 7, it can have safari/apricot ball?
Greetings!

That is absolutely correct!
The only Pokéballs that cannot be passed down in any way, shape or form are the Master Ball and the Event-exclusive Cherish Ball.

Please find below a scheme that depicts the Gen 7 Pokéball inheritance mechanics:

In addition to this, you can also find an entire list of all of the legal Pokéball combinations in Gen 7 (courtesy of TheMantyke) by clicking here.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their shiny Tapu Bulu code from the Feb International Challenge yet?

I can't remember how long it took for the Lele codes to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)