Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Serene Grace affect the chance of additional affects for its allies in a Double or Multi Battle, or just the pokemon that actually possesses Serene Grace?

USUM
Friend code 1993-9864-8183 ign Lard

FT: Have a box full of legendaries, and some other random pokemon, just ask and ill let you know what i have.

LF:
Hawlucha, unburden, adamant preferred
Lyncanroc, Steadfast, jolly preferred
Ninetales-Alolan, Snow warning, Timid preferred
Scizor, Technician, Adamant preferred

USUM

FT: Have a box full of legendaries, and some other random pokemon, just ask and ill let you know what i have.

LF:
Hi, you can CMT in order to have babies of Scizor, Hawlucha and A-Ninetales.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can Serene Grace affect the chance of additional affects for its allies in a Double or Multi Battle, or just the pokemon that actually possesses Serene Grace?
Serene Grace only boosts the likelihood of additional effects for the Pokémon that has the ability in question.
It works differently than, say, Victini's sui generis Victory Star ability, in which case both, Victini and its partners, benefit from a 10% accuracy raise.

Last edited:
Is it possible to take pictures (Alola Photo Club) of battle-exclusive forms of Pokemon? (i.e, Complete Zygarde, Zen Mode Darmanitan, Pirouette Meloetta etc.)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
im sorry i have no clue what that means
Welcome to Smogon!

In addition to what fellow user Most already said above, you can find a list with the common "trading lingo" with acronyms and their meaning by clicking here. It'll help you integrate yourself here in our little sub-forum and even in other trading communities, since the terminology is overarching. You're of course still welcome and even encouraged to ask if some things may not be clear!

Last edited:

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to access the Battle Tree without receiving Type: Null or catching the Ultra Beasts in Poni Grove? I'm trying to get the IV checker before catching any Mythical mons post-E4.

Is there a way to access the Battle Tree without receiving Type: Null or catching the Ultra Beasts in Poni Grove? I'm trying to get the IV checker before catching any Mythical mons post-E4.
Fill all your boxes and current 6 pokemon you have in your party. Thats should do the trick for Null but also for the UBs I think(not 100% sure about the latter)

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Fill all your boxes and current 6 pokemon you have in your party. Thats should do the trick for Null but also for the UBs I think(not 100% sure about the latter)
Oof, that's quite a commitment if I'm understanding you correctly. Filling all boxes and party would require catching 900+ Pokemon, right?

USUM

LF:
Hey do you still have snow warming vulpix

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Unfortunately either catching or defeating the UBs in that specific area are mandatory prerequisites in order to advance to the Battle Tree.
However, as fellow user Kanon90 already rightfully said, Type: Null can be postponed with the aforementioned little 'trick'. Wicke will go back to the Æther Paradise where you can pick it up whenever it's more convenient for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)