Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Hi. Just to ask, is someone able or can trade the Smogon GA mons that people missed? I dont know if that was the right place, but just in case.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi. Just to ask, is someone able or can trade the Smogon GA mons that people missed? I dont know if that was the right place, but just in case.
If you're asking if people are allowed to trade the Facebook mons, then yes. There's no rule per se, but generally they are considered free-redis by people, meaning you pay the giveaway forward by trading without asking for anything in return. However, you're technically free to do with them as you please.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
If you're asking if people are allowed to trade the Facebook mons, then yes. There's no rule per se, but generally they are considered free-redis by people, meaning you pay the giveaway forward by trading without asking for anything in return. However, you're technically free to do with them as you please.
Who gives them? I actually missed the Gengar from last Saturday.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Hi, I need some breedjects if anyone have them:
Lure Ball Bronzor
Dive Ball HA Omanyte (ability is Weak Armor)
HA Amaura (Ability is Snow Warning)
Moon Ball Makuhita
Level Ball Doduo

I can take many offers. I mostly like breedjects that are kind of uncommon (not the type like starters and stuff, or Gen 4 exclusive stuff).

Hi, I need some breedjects if anyone have them:
Lure Ball Bronzor
Dive Ball HA Omanyte (ability is Weak Armor)
HA Amaura (Ability is Snow Warning)
Moon Ball Makuhita
Level Ball Doduo

I can take many offers. I mostly like breedjects that are kind of uncommon (not the type like starters and stuff, or Gen 4 exclusive stuff).
Think I can help with all of these but will probably need to catch/breed some. If you want to discuss them just pm me here or over on wifi Discord.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Not too send too many messages, but is there still a way to get a 6ivs Ditto and the events/legendaries in Gen 6? Want to fully complete the dex before Gen 8 comes out.

There is a way through third Person Software or through a Server made by fans.
But I don't know how the latter works
Not too send too many messages, but is there still a way to get a 6ivs Ditto and the events/legendaries in Gen 6? Want to fully complete the dex before Gen 8 comes out.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For flawless Dittos you can check out Eisenherz's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army giveaway.
You'll just have to see which ones are available in Gen 6 and which ones aren't.
As far as events are concerned, you will unfortunately have to inject the wondercards through external means.

There is a way through third Person Software or through a Server made by fans.
But I don't know how the latter works
This only applies to Gen 4 and Gen 5 where the old WFC servers got turned off on May 20th 2014.
MightyNico however was asking about Gen 6 where official online servers still exist.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
For flawless Dittos you can check out Eisenherz's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army giveaway.
You'll just have to see which ones are available in Gen 6 and which ones aren't.
As far as events are concerned, you will unfortunately have to inject the wondercards through external means.

This only applies to Gen 4 and Gen 5 where the old WFC servers got turned off on May 20th 2014.
MightyNico however was asking about Gen 6 where official online servers still exist.
Thanks guys!

I still have 2 shiny lunala/solgaleo codes everyone. I’ll accept any competitive shiny Pokémon but I am really looking for these specific ones.

I am looking for a female adamant unburden sticky web swirlix with 3 other egg moves. Want it to be nicknamed either CHOCOLATE!! or Pupcake.

I am looking for a male shiny lotad with swift swim ability and with the egg moves teeter dance, counter, leech seed, synthesis. I want it to be nicknamed Miror B from Pokémon coliseum and Gale of Darkness.

a male shiny jolly hustle Durant in a heavy ball with the moves baton pass, thunder fang, rock climb, and screech. I want it to be nicknamed Terminant.

A shiny jolly terrakion nicknamed Red Bull.

A shiny unnerve mewtwo with jolly or any plus speed nature. Want it to be nicknamed Deus or Supurreme.

I am looking for these Pokémon but I will trade for any competitive shinies that are nicknamed.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)