Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6
Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

Does someone know a good place for Pokemon sprites?
It would be good if it's one page which lists all sprites for example this here.
However, I need the big animated sprites.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does someone know a good place for Pokemon sprites?
It would be good if it's one page which lists all sprites for example this here.
However, I need the big animated sprites.
I find the Pokemon Showdown Sprite index to be a nice source for that. It features sprites all from gen 1-7 both shiny and non shiny and even includes the back sprites (only thing that's missing since last time I checked is Back Shiny sprites of Pokemon that weren't in the data of OR/AS).

note: even mons that weren't obtainable in gen 6 like Lycanroc are found under xy, since it's pretty much the same animations for the older mons.

Edit: I'm really surprised so few people have used the sprite index, it's really good!

Edit 2: oh and I forgot to mention one of the best things, it even has still BW-based sprites of most, if not all gen 6-7 mons, some are even animated!

Last edited:
Looking for a Jolly Landorus(in gen6 would be better)and a modest Reshiram. PM for offers. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Offering: Safari ball adamant larvitar with dragon dance, iron head, iron tail, and outrage. 31/31/31/x/31/31 (there are some 31/31/31/31/31/31 mixed in but those are scarce).
LF: Breedjects in nice balls or shinies (clones are fine).
PM me if interested.

I am currently searching for most safari Ball Mons. Currently only have Farfetchd, Larvitar, Scyther and Tauros I think. Feel free to check out my Trade Thread or send me a PM if you want to trade me a spitback. IVs and EM and stuff like this are definitely NOT necessary , :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LF: A cloner for my shiny gothorita (it will have to be tomorrow though)
I can take care of this for you tomorrow.
You know how that song and dance goes, leave me a message on my profile or in our conversation whenever you're ready and let me know how many copies you need.

Hi I have a Homebrewed 3Ds and just installed all of the necessary programs on both my computer and 3DS to start RNG manipulation in both gen 6 and gen 7. I was just wondering if anyone here has a guide up for either generation (I'm going through the Italian gen 6 guide on Reddit but there's always translation issues) and if anyone who has tried on both generations has a feel for which one is easier to start on.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi I have a Homebrewed 3Ds and just installed all of the necessary programs on both my computer and 3DS to start RNG manipulation in both gen 6 and gen 7. I was just wondering if anyone here has a guide up for either generation (I'm going through the Italian gen 6 guide on Reddit but there's always translation issues) and if anyone who has tried on both generations has a feel for which one is easier to start on.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/pokemonrng/comments/6fhnb8/gen_6_rng_megathread/

theres a ton of great info here ^

ive only done wondercard rng on gen 6, no 7 yet. but its very easy. you essentially start your game while holding left, after it freezes you use the "one click" tool in the gen6 tools tab, the flip over to the tab for wondercards etc, input the data, it gives you a frame, and you hit that frame.

this thread also has some good stuff (and is the correct resource for rng help)

but its very easy. you essentially start your game while holding left, after it freezes you use the "one click" tool in the gen6 tools tab, the flip over to the tab for wondercards etc, input the data, it gives you a frame, and you hit that frame.
The bolded part is outdated information. It is not needed for v0.2.0 of PCalcG6.

The best place to get help with Gen VI RNG fast is the PokeCalcNTR Discord in my experience.

I am currently searching for most safari Ball Mons. Currently only have Farfetchd, Larvitar, Scyther and Tauros I think. Feel free to check out my Trade Thread or send me a PM if you want to trade me a spitback. IVs and EM and stuff like this are definitely NOT necessary , :)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock head / Lightning rod
Egg moves: Skull bash / Endure / Perish song / Belly drum

U can have this for free??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)