Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I accidentally traded away my soothe bell on the GTS and I need another one. Would anyone be willing to trade their soothe bell? I have a bottle cap, an everstone, moon stone, focus sash, and leftovers I'd be willing to trade, or if you have anything you want I can see if I've got it. I've never posted on here before so I'm not really sure about the rarity/demand of any items from this game, so forgive me if I'm asking for items that aren't worth the soothe bell. Thanks :)

Anyone could trade me a dive ball Dhelmise? I want one for maingame to breed right after akala

If it is a beedject adamant or with some good IVs would be better, but as long as it is in a dive ball, I don't care

Yea if you trade outside of Smogon trade at your own risk since the competitive ones most certainly have a hacked ditto as a parent
I dont realy trade at all lol but I just need an ditto to do anything without it I cant do shit sadly:(

and softresetting legends for shinines is useless now as well since asside from zygarde none can be shiny

and I cnat complete my pokedex either because I only need stuff like slowking etc but I cnat get the evo items since they are battle tree only

so its sad but I guess pokemon is over for me already

quite sad about it but what can you do:(

Anyone could trade me a dive ball Dhelmise? I want one for maingame to breed right after akala

If it is a beedject adamant or with some good IVs would be better, but as long as it is in a dive ball, I don't care
if you have some time I can catch you one bored anyway so

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF: 4IV ditto with IVs in HP and Defense.

I can breed either a Beast Ball 3EM Oranguru or a Moon Ball 4EM HA Sandshrew.

Is anyone willing to trade alolan vulpix, excuse me ahead of the time, because I am using it for my team and I only just got to akala, so I won't have many things to trade.

Is anyone willing to trade alolan vulpix, excuse me ahead of the time, because I am using it for my team and I only just got to akala, so I won't have many things to trade.
I have many hidden ability vulpix spitbacks that have the egg moves freeze dry, hypnosis, and moonblast... timid nature.. pm me if interested

Edit: this goes for everyone, not just the quoted..

Also im still looking for a togepi or wish eevee if anyones got one...

Anyone have access to a 6 IV Ditto for Gen 7? The best I got was 3x31 IVs and farming has been a pain. Hoping for a traded one, since it would speed up egg collection.

Is anyone willing to trade a Scyther caught in a Pokeball? I'm just before the Grass trial so I don't have too much to offer unfortunately. I wanted a Scizor for my in-game team, but realized I can`t get to Poni Plains until post-game. None of my IRL friends have completed the game yet either. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Zelda
Is anyone willing to trade a Scyther caught in a Pokeball? I'm just before the Grass trial so I don't have too much to offer unfortunately. I wanted a Scizor for my in-game team, but realized I can`t get to Poni Plains until post-game. None of my IRL friends have completed the game yet either. Any help would be much appreciated!!
I got you... pm me

Anyone have access to a 6 IV Ditto for Gen 7? The best I got was 3x31 IVs and farming has been a pain. Hoping for a traded one, since it would speed up egg collection.
Nope. There has yet to be a legitimate instance of a 6IV Alola Ditto. Any and all 6IV Alolan dittos you come across are hacked.

4IV dittos start appearing around the 40-mon mark.

Nope. There has yet to be a legitimate instance of a 6IV Alola Ditto. Any and all 6IV Alolan dittos you come across are hacked.

Thanks. I did catch a 4IV Pikachu, but that was 2 hours of chaining.

Trying to finish my dex now, so chaining will have to wait.

Out of curiosity, how do we know they're all hacked

Does anyone have a spare female Premier Ball Regenerator Mareanie? IVs don't matter.

I'm sure someone must have bred one at some point.

ayone here who cna spare me an timid syncronizer I can offer an modest one in return if you want. I need it to softreset an decent tapu lele can also offer an bottle cap if interested since I dont care about those anyway

also im thinking about healball but any other cool suggestion of an ball thats not an apricorn one?

Out of curiosity, how do we know they're all hacked
The game hasn't been out for too long, and there's a very slim chance of getting a 6IV anything from chaining. It's the whole thing with competitive shiny Pentagon legendaries again.

ayone here who cna spare me an timid syncronizer I can offer an modest one in return if you want. I need it to softreset an decent tapu lele can also offer an bottle cap if interested since I dont care about those anyway
I have a spare timid sychronizer you can use.

Stupid question but does anyone have the black plus/cross pic? You know the Alola version of the blue pentagon. I need a pic of it for my sig.

Toss or keep?

Nihilego: Timid; 31/x/24/31/31/29

So at 29 speed it should still outspeed base 100s...Are there any notable base 102/103 'mons that I'd really want a 31 for?

Toss or keep?

Nihilego: Timid; 31/x/24/31/31/29

So at 29 speed it should still outspeed base 100s...Are there any notable base 102/103 'mons that I'd really want a 31 for?
29 Speed IV makes you tie with positive Speed nature Garchomp, which Nihilego does not want to do in any scenario.
Garchomp is common enough across metagames and threatening enough to Nihilego, which makes this a bad idea. Use Hyper Training to fix those stats or toss the Nihilego.
Everything else would be a mistake from a competitive point of view.

If it has Hidden Power Ice, I'd definitely keep it and fix it with Hyper Training.

29 Speed IV makes you tie with positive Speed nature Garchomp, which Nihilego does not want to do in any scenario.
Garchomp is common enough across metagames and threatening enough to Nihilego, which makes this a bad idea. Use Hyper Training to fix those stats or toss the Nihilego.
Everything else would be a mistake from a competitive point of view.
ahh didn't realize Garchomp was base 102. thanks!!

I really want to MM a Cubone for a shiny Marowak for my first team of this gen.

Really want it to be in a Moon Ball but gts isn't a great place to find one for a fair trade.

Can anyone help me out please? I have everything else set but need that ball to make it perfect.

I don't have much yet as recently reached post game.

I do have:
Lots of Synchronizesd
Beast Ball 4em cubone
HA premier Togedemaru
Stuff in ORAS(see trade shop)

Can anyone help me out please?

Also any word if time machine breeding still works?

Looking for a clean (0EVs) adamant Buzzwole

I'm offering a clean any nature Pheromosa (I'll catch it as soon as we confirm that we are going to trade. It'll be 30 mins tops as I got almost every nature synchronizer)

I don't care about any specific IVs, I've settled for doing bottle caps. I can't check your Pheromosa's IVs either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)