Silly Things You Have Seen On the Ubers Ladder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharino

Well; I don't know if it was silly, but; I once versed this guy
who was using nasty pass with Celebi, that was ok and all, sure fine, BP is your thing.
So he succesfully pulls of the BP (+4 Sp. Atk, + 2 Speed) , and I look at his team, and Im like, Ok, Latias? Keldeo?
Little did I know, this visionary had something completely different in mind. He baton passed to wait for it, Landorous-T.
When I questioned him about his decision, his response was that "Latias was burned" *claps*
Oh, and the kicker was that his Landorous ran no Special Moves. Ba Dum!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-55340089
Gold mine! Offensive Quick Claw Giratina-A (Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse lol), Special Normal Arceus (omg it has Dragon Pulse and Ice Beam, gotta ease prediction against them pesky dragons), the legendary Ice Beam Lugia (did 26% to Max HP Dialga, probably max SpA, might not even have roost LOL), Blaziken without Protect or sun (it's bulky too!), Ice Beam Darkrai (don't think it has Dark Void) and Quick Claw Skymin (now you can invest in bulk since Quick Claw will activate half the time!). Best sets ever imo

I quite enjoy watching random matches on the PS Ubers ladder. The variety of sets that various players dream up, as well as their relative effectiveness, is quite astounding.

Arceus used Return!
The Normal Gem strengthened Return's power!
The foe's Lugia lost 45% of its health!

The foe's Lugia fainted!

An oldish replay
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-46421400

Turn 9

The foe's Ninjask used Substitute!
The foe's Ninjask put in a substitute!
The foe's Ninjask lost 25% of its health!

Groudon used Hidden Power!
It doesn't affect the foe's Ninjask...

The foe's Ninjask restored HP using its Leftovers!
The foe's Ninjask's Speed Boost raised its Speed!

Is one of the many gems (I know my team wasn't the greatest but i was messing around)

I think the best part is Turn 9-Turn 12, where his Groudon uses Hidden Power Ground, Dig, and then Hidden Power Ground AGAIN in four turns on your Ninjask that's just Swords Dancing in front of this idiot. (Who does have Ice Punch, by the way)
it doesn't have ice punch.. Mawile did

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Inner Focus, Flying Gem Hurricane Dragonite. On a weatherless team. Can anyone explain this? It's good in rain, but without weather and/or Compoundeyes, it isn't that great.
Grass Gem Celebi. Because Giga Drain apparently isn't strong enough.
Cross Chop Hariyama, without a status orb of course. The day it gets burnt is the day the world ends. It didn't even have Fake Out!

1 day later:
Double Team Cress, for maximum trolling.
Outrage Gyarados, because idk.
Thunder Dragonite, you need to hit Walrein.
Berry Juice, Black Sludge (not on a Poison type, and not tricked either)
Offensive Liepard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)