Gen 6 Silly things on the Ubers ladder that just HAPPENED to screw you over

Xerneas@power herb
EVs: Probably standard mancy crap

Walling it with Fireceus and setting up CMs in its face cause I can ( Thx analysis :D). All of a sudden, Roar.

I dont even remember what happened after that, but that's the luck I have.

There was also the time I was using Ho-oh to check it, only to come face to face with Rock Slide.

I'll find a solid answer to this one day! Though keys is working for now
The rock slide one isn't silly necessarily, unless he already Geo'd. It's actually quite a good lure for ho-oh, which a lot of teams really need dead early.

so I'm running full physically defensive lugia vs mega kanga. I'm sitting at 46. Somthing% percent and reasonably confident that I could take a (what I thought would be a adamant/jolly return but then...... Mega khan uses BLIZZARD. It KO'd lugia. I would say maybe it was forgivable if not for the fact that kangaskhan gets ice punch. It also had fire blast and return. I now know that had I been running standard defensive lugia I would have live that blizzard

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That was the same fucker I lost to in a room tour and it was due to a double low damage roll on that Xern.

Question though, why didn't you Geo Xern when Zekrom was on its last Outrage lock because that could have easily won the match. Geo Xern > Scarf Xern when on the ladder.

So, I'm laddering today, i have a Ho-Oh on about half health, he switches in a lugia...

Lugia @ No clue but it wasnt lefties
Pressure (lol)
No idea about spreads but sacred fire did ~50% damage
-Calm Mind
-Recover
-ANCIENT POWER
-

Literally facedesked as i watched it KO my beloved Ho-Oh

What the heck ladder?!

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tbf Flash Cannon on Aegislash wasn't that crucial since Gyro Ball would have fucked Xerneas even harder

Didn't screw me over, did screw over the opponent of the person who did it. Shuckle only team:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-129493097

Shuckle @ Chesto Berry

Ability: Contrary

EVs and Nature: Don't know, don't care: Guessing max Def and Sp. Def, with Attack reduced

Moves:
Rest
Toxic
Shell Smash

Just proves that stall > HO. Would not win against a Baton Pass, other stall team or one that sets up. One RU Pokémon > an Ubers team, sometimes.

Didn't screw me over, did screw over the opponent of the person who did it. Shuckle only team:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-129493097

Shuckle @ Chesto Berry

Ability: Contrary

EVs and Nature: Don't know, don't care: Guessing max Def and Sp. Def, with Attack reduced

Moves:
Rest
Toxic
Shell Smash

Just proves that stall > HO. Would not win against a Baton Pass, other stall team or one that sets up. One RU Pokémon > an Ubers team, sometimes.
If you're going for a shuckle sweep, that is not the way to go, this is http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-112337788

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PuP Darkrai is so legit, I've been trying to get people to use that forever.

Nasty Plot Deo-D I now need to build a team around, already have Scarf Eruption Groudon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)