silly inconsequential things that make you like or dislike someone more

positive - has seen over the garden wall

even more positive - likes Gorillaz

negative - when I was a kid people would always say that’s mines and it made me so upset

(Oh and remeber to use the correct form of their/there/they’re)

Last edited:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I wake up at 2am to write this: I hate when people use "then" instead of "than" and vice versa. "I'm better then you." then me what? I'm gonna beat your ass.

mandatory positive: people who ask you where you're from and actually care to find out where you're actually from instead of going "you're Italian? Ever been to Rome? XD"

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
I wake up at 2am to write this: I hate when people use "then" instead of "than" and vice versa. "I'm better then you." then me what? I'm gonna beat your ass.

mandatory positive: people who ask you where you're from and actually care to find out where you're actually from instead of going "you're Italian? Ever been to Rome? XD"
ok but are you or not

A new thing I discovered I dislike; when someone brings up their computer specs in a lowkey attempt to try and flex despite not understanding that the particular specs they mentioned don't matter in the context they brought them up in. Your fucking 3090Ti isn't delivering you from serverside lag you moron.

my pet peeve is when people wake up at 2am to write this: "I hate when people use "then" instead of "than" and vice versa. "I'm better then you." then me what? I'm gonna beat your ass.

So I watch European Speedrunner Alliance livestreams on the reg. It's introduced me to a few Twitch streamers that I follow now. Let me tell you about one of them. (DW, this is very apropos to the topic.)

So the ESA channel was doing reruns again and it was the horror block. The current rerun was a streamer by the handle of MattRPD doing an RE run. And at the end of it, he sang a horribly offkey rendition of My Heart Will Go On. I glanced over at the chat and noticed the streamer himself was in chat. The man was watching himself sing godawfully and giving no fucks about it. I immediately went over to his channel and hit the follow button, because I suddenly and deeply respected him for watching his own cringe without blinking.

negative: taylor swift fan
original comment talking about how I love Taylor Swift and how I’m going to burn you at the stake for breathing the same air as our queen lord and savior Miss Swift. Don’t you ever disrespect her again…

(you are welcome for that riveting engagement)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)