silly inconsequential things that make you like or dislike someone more

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
negatives: talks too much about their plants
hard disagree that's the biggest positive ever, I don't know shit about plants but if some dude takes time to explain why he loves his monstera and how he takes care of it I'm immediately falling in love

anw, negatives:
- people who answer in your language when you make the effort of speaking theirs, like if I speak English to someone and they immediately respond in French, you're not making things easier you just make me feel like I can't speak
- people who climb up the stairs while standing in the middle, bonus point if the stairs are not wide enough to let someone else walk past
- people who have pets and talk like it's their child, it makes me feel very uncomfortable for some reason I can't explain
- people who pick an optimal character in mario kart, especially at parties and/or comment on the character you pick
it's not that deep please shut the fuck up and let other people enjoy the game

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Positive List
  • I have a natural tendency to want to support other neurodiverse and/or autistic people (this applies to both real people and fictional characters I can relate to)
  • I respect people who treat their loved ones with the respect they deserve around the house and throughout the day
  • I can tell when people actually use proper hygiene and will respect you for doing so (I’m a young man in college for crying out loud
  • If you’re one of the few pro athletes in this country who isn’t acting like a scumbag off the field/court, I’m infinitely more likely to want to watch you play

Negative List
  • The majority of big-brand company executives who treat their workers like sh** are a disgrace to the hobbies & interests we hold dear to us
  • I don’t truly hate many people in this world, but if I catch any of you taking advantage of the neurodiverse population, I will loathe seeing you
  • The American education system… no, really, that’s it, just the education system; a shame too since I have several teachers in my family line
  • Anything that should be inherently obvious that I haven’t mentioned that may have been mentioned in other posts

bdt2002

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs superfan
is a Pre-Contributor
Positive List
  • I have a natural tendency to want to support other neurodiverse and/or autistic people (this applies to both real people and fictional characters I can relate to)
  • I respect people who treat their loved ones with the respect they deserve around the house and throughout the day
  • I can tell when people actually use proper hygiene and will respect you for doing so (I’m a young man in college for crying out loud
  • If you’re one of the few pro athletes in this country who isn’t acting like a scumbag off the field/court, I’m infinitely more likely to want to watch you play

Negative List
  • The majority of big-brand company executives who treat their workers like sh** are a disgrace to the hobbies & interests we hold dear to us
  • I don’t truly hate many people in this world, but if I catch any of you taking advantage of the neurodiverse population, I will loathe seeing you
  • The American education system… no, really, that’s it, just the education system; a shame too since I have several teachers in my family line
  • Anything that should be inherently obvious that I haven’t mentioned that may have been mentioned in other posts
Adding to this because I must have missed the part where the thread title said "silly, inconsequential things".

Silly List
  • People who say "and" in numbers that don't have a decimal drive me crazy (Example: 105 is not "one hundred and five")
  • People who put IIII on Roman Numerals clocks instead of IV also bother me
  • People who go through another door even if I'm holding one open for them deserve to not have the door held at all
  • People who put pineapple on pizza are... honestly pretty valid, just because I don't like the flavor combo doesn't mean I don't like the concept
  • People who main the Random button in Smash Bros. games are menaces to society and I absolutely love it
  • People who "accidentally" make funny shapes on weather forecast maps know exactly what they're doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)