I am pretty certain that I am doing this the wrong way and its just me being dumb but when I select different pokemon manually to check which Pokemon can switch in safely, the program stops working outright sometimes and doesnt show pokemon fainted, doesnt deduct HP anymore etc.
i think this latest version has generated new bugs, as you can see from this screenshot the extension generated 2 barraskweda instead of a pelipper both with the wrong item, also tapu fini and crawdaunt were not automatically read and were assigned to them random sets taken from calc
It's funny—we do all this testing and find no issues. Then as soon as we deploy it, the bugs start appearing, even on our end LOL.
Think both you and Shiox are talking about the same bug, one I'm definitely aware of. I believe it's something to do with the "improved" Pokémon detection logic I added, but turns out it was pretty inconsistent, causing the occasional syncing issues and dupe Pokémon.
Reason for the detection is that each Pokémon has its own ID, but occasionally changes from something like "p1: Barraskewda" to "Barraskewda" (without the player ID "p1") to "p1: fishy boi" (if it has a nickname) to even blank IDs (e.g., ""). The logic attempts to reconstruct this ID if it's incomplete or missing, which sometimes can fail if the necessary info isn't provided by the server, leading to the syncing issues. Additionally, there was this one game with a shiny Moltres-Galar
named "Moltres-Kanto" and another regular Moltres
also named "Moltres-Kanto", resulting in two Pokémon with IDs "p1: Moltres-Kanto", hence why the detection was updated in v1.0.2.
Regardless, I improved the "improved" detection again for the next v1.0.3 release. Changes seemed to have fixed the issues, but I'll continue to keep a close eye on this one.
Sorry about that guys!