Show off your funny and/or amazing battles here!

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
WARNING! SERIOUS CRINGING MIGHT OCCUR UPON WATCHING THIS REPLAY! YOU MIGHT CRINGE YOURSELF TO DEATH! IF YOU ARE PRONE TO DEATH BY EXCESSIVE CRINGING, DO NOT CLICK THE LINK BELOW!

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/classichackmons-184246352

This is a replay from six years ago.

I just want to say; young cringy 14 year old me certaintly had the wild imaginations any young cringy 14 year old would have. At the time of this replay, ORAS models were just implemented and the Mega Glalie was sized up disproportionately. Mega Glalie was the size of the original Gigantamax Pokemon when they were first implemented.

It was about the size of this Gigantamax Snorlax above ^. I was laughing my face off looking at it. Its face was even wider as well. It was sized up a bit more disproportionately in width than height but very much in both.

At the time I was someone who associated too heavily with PS roleplayers for my own good. I was also having a boring day so I decided to make a script in my head and execute it in battles against myself. I started off roleplaying with a hungry Snorlax, kept going, and made changes along the way to make the final cut better. It took a couple of takes but then I noticed the big hilarious Mega Glalie model we had and figured there could not have been a better Pokemon to do this with. Mega Glalie was an enormous head with its mouth opened big and wide! It was ready to EAT!

All of this was planned and conducted by me. All players in that replay were me. Every line in the battle chat and every battle decision made was all me. I've kept this replay to myself for several years, but now I'm sharing it to you all. Keep in mind that this was way back in late 2014 about a week before ORAS came out. You might also cringe by watching the replay. I am so sorry if you do. Enjoy the movie! :blobwizard:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)