Shoddy Battle bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a bug on Shoddy Battle that causes Solarbeam to take 2 turns to charge (ie 3 turns to attack) in a Sandstorm. This is not the effect of Sandstorm, as it takes only 1 turn to charge (ie 2 turns attack) but the power is halved to 60 BP.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Firstly, they are not fixing anything until Shoddy 2 comes out, unless I am mistaken.

Secondly...

Forum Rules said:
2. Do not post a bug report which does not require discussion on this forum. Post it on the Bug Tracker.
Not sure what "discussion" you hope to draw from this.

And third, I am fairly certain you need to have screenshots of a bug before you post it.

Hope I helped, sorry if I didn't.

Firstly, they are not fixing anything until Shoddy 2 comes out, unless I am mistaken.

Secondly...

Not sure what "discussion" you hope to draw from this.

And third, I am fairly certain you need to have screenshots of a bug before you post it.

Hope I helped, sorry if I didn't.
Thanks for the help, though I think it would behoove you in the future to refrain from acting like you are in a position of entitlement. Anyway I would post it, but if they're going to be checking everything on Shoddy 2 then it doesn't really matter. So I'll just leave it be.

Just tested on Smogon University and it works fine. Regardless, mechanics won't be fixed in Shoddy Battle 1. Noted, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)