SV OU Shed Tail Setup Sweeper Team!

I have been using this on the ladder and it is a lot of fun, Belly drum Azu seems to be able to wipe 90% of teams but I'm having a tough time against Unaware Dondozo, any suggestions?

large snake (Gyarados) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Tail
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

huge man (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Ice Spinner
- Play Rough

slithery lizard (Cyclizar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 204 HP / 20 SpA / 32 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Power Whip
- Shed Tail
- Rapid Spin

krook (Krookodile) (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
Tera Type: Normal
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Double-Edge

evan (Rotom-Heat) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Trick
- Thunderbolt

pure evil (Tinkaton) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
Tera Type: Steel
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Gigaton Hammer
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Gyrados is the perfect pick as moxie+d dance with max speed out speeds most ou run Pokémon and I use tera type ground which allows me to make 4x electric attacks useless and it also provides me with a stab eq which can help in a pinch against a lot of matchups it finds itself in. Dragon tail is also super helpful against setup or stall mons eg. Toxapex and Dondozo.

Azumarill is the STAR of this team (hence the shiny), Huge Power + Max Attack + Belly Drum + Tera Water makes for an unstoppable sweep and it can even one shot mons who resist water that many people think are safe to switch in, the priority of aqua jet coupled with this makes this mon SOOOO good, the play rough also is amazing for dragon types such as Baxcalibur which would live more than one aqua jet.

Cyclizar is the complete enabler for this whole team, no setup on any mon would be easy without Cyclizar, shed tail is an amazing move and max speed + choice scarf almost guarantees a first move shed tail which I use to switch into a mon which I think can either outspeed and kill with moxie, or can make the sub not break and set up to sweep. Power whip is also used to hit Dondozo in very rare situations and 20 SpA provides an OHKO on Dragapult.

Krookodile is mainly used for the surprise factor of a fast choice scarf eq plus moxie which instantly deletes most stall mons and can easily ramp up into an insane sweep that a lot of the time cannot be stopped before at least 2 mons die, the tera normal double edge also provides a crazy alternate stall killer which deals huge unstoppable damage to the enemies that eq cant hit hard enough.

Rotom-Heat is mainly used to provide balance and an alternate pivot on the team and with choice scarf volt switch it does so perfectly and with its high special attack can surprise with a crazy overheat and thunderbolt and kill many unsuspecting mons, rotom also provides an easy sacrifice to switch into a setup mon like azu or gyrados which can usually get a free belly drum/d dance off.

Tinkaton is a key aspect to this team as she constantly is able to demolish mons with a stab tera gigaton hammer and is also able to wipe the floor with dragon pokemon which would otherwise wall my entire team with play rough. Knock off is used mostly as a way to kill psychic types, gholdengo and a way to remove a stall mons leftovers to gain an advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)