Serious Little Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently been checking out the Little Cup strategies and gameplay and I simply find myself wondering why no one else seems interested in getting into it. I am in the dark as to whether or not it has ever been big, but I, for one, enjoy the change in style so much more than the traditional OU metagame. True, that is almost entirely because I have only had the opportuniy to play TWO serious Little Cup games. All the same, though, I want to know if I am really the only person on this forum who would like to see Little Cup more popularized and get a change in pace up in Shoddy.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi. While there isn't a Little Cup ladder on the Smogon Shoddy Server, there is one on the CAP server. In addition, there is the Little Cup Forum, located here. Finally, on-site, there are some analyses for Little Cup Pokemon. The easiest way to find them is to search for the Pokemon you're looking for in the search box on the top right.

tennisace is entirely correct. Smogon has a Little Cup community and would welcome an addition to their playerbase. The Shoddy Battle forum is generally for reporting glitches / getting help / questions answered related to the program itself, so I will lock this, since the question has been answered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)