Denied Series: Seasonal of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Intro
  • Remind the reader of what Seasonals are
Why Seasonals are Unique
  • Explain the capabilities of Seasonals
  • List some past Seasonals and what they changed
Overview
  • (maybe) give thoughts on seasonal
  • (maybe) interview the person who came up with ___ month's seasonal idea (varies from staff members jsyk iirc)
Mechanics of ___ (___ being the current Seasonal)
  • list what's changed in the current seasonal (mechanics, moves, Pokemon, etc.)
  • what to expect from it
Conclusion
  • Reinterpret what all of the above explains, and where they can be found to play, during and after the month ends
:)

Pretty sure unfixable wanted to write this before, talk to him if he still does? Plus, the March seasonal is kinda special, so I'd prefer if a PS staff member wrote that one.

dhelmise

everything is embarrassing
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
[16:45] Rhythms: "Pretty sure unfixable wanted to write this before, talk to him if he still does? Plus, the March seasonal is kinda special, so I'd prefer if a PS staff member wrote that one."
[16:45] Rhythms: practically what he said
[16:46] +unfixable: yes, I did, but someone else is writing it. if the opportunity arises, I'd want to write it.

that's what he said

We're having some issues atm with this article idea since like 4 people want to write it at once, I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)