Partially Approved Seperate Lc UU from Lc's in the builder

With Lc UU being an option in the builder, I dont see why pokemons who are in Lc UU shouldn't be classified in a different tier.

This would achieve two things: for one, Lc Ou pokemon wouldn't be in the builder when trying to build for Lc UU.

Secondly, pokemon who are in fact below the 4,52% cutoff wouldn't clutter the builder when trying to build for Lc

There's at least 150 pokemon that are lc right now and only 30 of those are over the cutoff for Lc Ou

Being able to see this 30 pokemon at a glance would make building a lot easier, especially for newer players.

Ive made this proposal before but it was rejected because this isnt the place for tiering requests so just to be sure I will re-iterate.

This isnt a proposal for a new tier, we already have Lc and Lc UU in the builder, and pokemon are already in one of those.

The proposal is for the builder to differentiate between the two tiers.

Thank you for considering this, it would make building for lc a lot easier then it is right now in my opinion .

This isn’t feasible currently. Pokémon labeled as LC are labeled as such because they are untiered in the standard usage tiers (they should be labeled NFE imo but that is a different topic). The LC format has its own hardcoded banlist similar to Monotype or any OM. It’s not like OU and UU which don’t have their own banlist of Pokémon and instead use the accurate labels mentioned above.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)