Announcement See You Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2xTheTap

YuGiOh main
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi all, it's probably no surprise to most of you by now, but I'm stepping down from TL and all other leadership positions in PU effective immediately. I've been burning the candle at both ends for a while now; as of the beginning of this year, I took a promotion at work and now I am basically in the office 8 am - 8 pm every day on account of my increased workload. As such, I no longer have the bandwidth for much of anything PU related. I am just kind of exhausted mentally, and even making this last post was delayed by work responsibilities cutting into what little free time I have left. I'll still always be thinking about PU and the people here, and will build teams for tours (and maybe even join a few myself once tax season is over!), but the level of activity I'm able to sustain now is no longer enough to justify me keeping this position. Having said this however, I'm confident Specs, chlo, and the rest of our council will do a great job taking us through the end of gen 8 and into gen 9. You won't see me post a mass shoutout here, though all of the people who kept me playing and building PU without break for the last 7 years know who they are. Even if I'm not super active in Discord or in the room going forward, know that I would definitely be there if I could be. I enjoyed my time here and I wish everyone the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)