Tournament scRUb League 4: Smack Talk Thread

Who gets Finch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to understand what diogo is talking about, the guy never beats me, keeps contradicting himself and only plays tours with his friends finishing with negative score. i never seem this despicable being that thinks he's a great ru player and wins once in a while have a positive score. :p doesn't win at rupl, doesn't win at ruwc, doesn't even win at the glorious megagen and just because i lost to a guy that is already better tham him today, i have to take that bullshit from this idiot, he also joins another retarded guy DurzaOffTopic who only wins by haxxing to say shit bout me. it sucks, in the same day the dude comes give me good morning, he starts shitting on me even tho he isnt playing a tournament. for me its enough of smogon, i can't play in such a toxic community that thinks lighthouses is a good player.

ROFL bold of u to call me out mr I also wanna be retired like Feli so I'll even make a vid about it lookin ass, you cant even get top 10 on ladder like a proper retired fart, don't even try to dirt my name, I'll have you know I topped the ladder with two alts at the same time, a feat a punny little wannabe like you could only dream to accomplish.
Imagine talking about ladder exploits fucking noob. You get tossed on the dou ladder and call cteam as your excuse when u got outplayed harder than ajna tosses people in tournaments. GET GUD

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
Imagine talking about ladder exploits fucking noob. You get tossed on the dou ladder and call cteam as your excuse when u got outplayed harder than ajna tosses people in tournaments. GET GUD
Maybe if you were able to build somewhat usable teams I wouldn't lose that much, imagine being able to make alrdy mediocre teams in the tier you so "main" and then trying to jump into other tiers to spread your sad excuse of creativity and building.

Maybe if you were able to build somewhat usable teams I wouldn't lose that much, imagine being able to make alrdy mediocre teams in the tier you so "main" and then trying to jump into other tiers to spread your sad excuse of creativity and building.
Except that they weren't my teams and teams I stole from spl ROFL. Don't hide your pathetic excuse for playing behind well constructed teams punk

TDW is a bitch ass tit and that’s why u should give me the win
yet everybody loves bitches, asses and tits, so by that logic u should prolly be the one to receive the loss. they're all beautiful, and so is presumably tdw. may the invisible sky daddy bless his soul. amen.

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Opponent rly out here trying to avoid me, dude hasnt been on in over a week. makes me wonder how someone with so little backbone could get drafted onto any team at all, guess it speaks to the caliber of player they have on their roster. signing up for a tournament, making little to no effort to schedule and then refusing to even open up smogon. As much as I would enjoy using this as an excuse to brag about my intimidating presence in competitive pokemon I believe this act of cowardice stems more from my opponent's weakness than my own strength. mediocrity once again rears its ugly head after recovering from the large L their team took last round. please do not match me up with such low quality players again as it strips them of any motivation to play the game and may have detrimental consequences to their mental state even outside of smogon.

gimme activity lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)