Tournament scRUb League 4: Smack Talk Thread

Who gets Finch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Hello friends, welcome to the official smack talk thread of scRUb League 4! After a bit of a slow start to signups, we were greeted by like 15 people signing up right before the draft, which definitely caused a bit of a stir. Luckily, our wonderful administrative team was able to accommodate all of these players into a highly successful and efficient draft.

There are only a couple of things left to do before you guys can get started playing. First, we need to actually make the teams. This will largely be handled by the hosts, but there is one way that you, the people of scRUb League, can decide. Somehow, every team ended up drafting Finchinator , so please let us know which team he actually is on by voting in the poll. We believe in democracy here in scRUb League, so we fully intend to listen to will of the people here.

Secondly, none of the 4 teams currently have names. So, please use this thread to suggest some names, although keep in mind the hosts have the final say on all team names. Again, there are only 4 teams, so we want only the highest-quality names possible for this final edition of scRUb League.

Other than that, this thread is a smack talk thread, so get to it. The best posters in this thread may gain advantages in their matchups.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
molk is alive. this is news to me. god bless america
namechange who dis

ALSO, as far as names go, here are a few ideas

GOAT Game and Watches

Bagel Boss Barbaracles

Phantom Phanpy

Peepo Pidoves

NEWTON MEWTONS

Last edited:
why is there no team named the hoes mad houndooms?
Bc that is one trash name, dass why. Speaking of trash, that's exactly what Finch's game was. Hopefully the world will never see such a disgraceful game ever again. Such garbage teams do not deserve to see the light of day, and that t1 play made me wanna off myself. To quote our supreme leader and sexiest man on earth "Not good, not good folks, very bad." Coincidentally, that also happens to perfectly describe any showing mr Felibum has ever had. Then again, I wouldn't expect much more from a loser who named his username after himself... There's not even a need for me to fight anyone of you so-called "competitive pokemon players" - you already lost in life.

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
Bc that is one trash name, dass why. Speaking of trash, that's exactly what Finch's game was. Hopefully the world will never see such a disgraceful game ever again. Such garbage teams do not deserve to see the light of day, and that t1 play made me wanna off myself. To quote our supreme leader and sexiest man on earth "Not good, not good folks, very bad." Coincidentally, that also happens to perfectly describe any showing mr Felibum has ever had. Then again, I wouldn't expect much more from a loser who named his username after himself... There's not even a need for me to fight anyone of you so-called "competitive pokemon players" - you already lost in life.

To quote famous dex, "Hoes mad"

Feliburn

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
RU Leader
ROFL bold of u to call me out mr I also wanna be retired like Feli so I'll even make a vid about it lookin ass, you cant even get top 10 on ladder like a proper retired fart, don't even try to dirt my name, I'll have you know I topped the ladder with two alts at the same time, a feat a punny little wannabe like you could only dream to accomplish.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Can we unban Linoone just for this tournament so we can spite everyone who would even CONSIDER using choiced hazard removal?

Last edited:

Sir Isaac Mewton

I COULD BE BANNED!
Thank you for the team which bears my name. I am grateful the young blood is recognizing my contributions to this wonderful tier on which I started as a dark horse and have become the undisputed master of.

I must however inform you that I would rather drink a bottle of rat piss or -sorry for the following disgusting and graphic content- shake durza's hand than play with you lot.

I wish you all the best (which probably can be summarized in: don't be unfortunate enough to walk by the angsty self proclaimed champion of RU called Ajna, as the smell of sweat and overgrown unwashed pubic hairs will make you chop your nose off with a paper knife).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)