SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Regardless of whether or not it's fake I love how they totally leaned in on referencing the boxart legends with Donphan

I’m not seeing...
The supposed third legendary that’s supposed to have dreamed up all the Paradox Pokémon
...IDK if they just forgot it if this is true
I don't see Paradox Suicune or Paradox Virizion either, I don't think not including DLC mons necessarily debunks it though.

These names sound fake as heck.

View attachment 463002
This image of the parakeet was posted on 4chan saying "dump soon" and the Chinese Riddler reposted it saying it was from the opening.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8112804329?pn=57
View attachment 463003

EDIT: Also I lean towards the pastebin being fake because they don't have chinese based names for the sublegendaries and they made Wugtrio Water/Fairy for some reason.
Finally!

It's only a matter of time for the whole game to leak. Early shipping copies are bound to make their way to someone with a hacked Switch sooner or later.

Is the spaniard couple still asleep? I already got my 8 hours in, someone wake up those lazy fucks already! :changry:

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I feel like we will know soon enough if the list is real or not bc all ot takes is one mon leaked to debunk it lol. I just think its really funny that thanks to Lechonk and Smoliv we are at a point in time where we can't even be too sure of Ungaboonguss being a dead giveaway bc it would still fit right in with those two names lmfao

For now I say we just keep the names in mind while waiting for more leaks, maybe apprciate one name or two.

View attachment 463002
This image of the parakeet was posted on 4chan saying "dump soon" and the Chinese Riddler reposted it saying it was from the opening.
https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8112804329?pn=57
View attachment 463003

EDIT: Also I lean towards the pastebin being fake because they don't have chinese based names for the sublegendaries and they made Wugtrio Water/Fairy for some reason.
This on the other hand does look very convincing. It also looks like a very boring parrot. Here's hoping that ""perichoir"" has a more interesting form

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
Keep in mind that dex "leaks" is pretty much the easiest form of forgery this fandom has to offer. It doesn't require any photoshop or video editing skills, just some wordplay and a text editor. And it's super easy to update with recently revealed information, to pass it off as more legit while that information is still fresh.

One of the leakers have already deleted his account. People have demonstrated, again, how most of the individuals that reside in Planet Earth are, although unfortunate, mononeuronal living forms.

"Oh! There's a leaker providing me with juicy info. I like, these are my options:

Option 1) I try not to promote his account too much. I just share or comment the leaks in utmost silence, there's no need to be noisy about this.
Option 2) I try to send him as much DMs as possible, and I also try to discover his true identity in order to go to his house and dump the leaker's game (true facts)".

Harsh times to live in.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Could somebody please do me a big favor and reply to this post with what we know about general game content? More specifically I'd like to know if the towns are empty, if the routes are short, are there caves/dungeons to explore, what is the level scaling like esp with badges being any order, is there any postgame/battle frontier content, and anything else in this sort of vein.

Most of the leaks discussion so far seems to be focused on new mons and the dex but I haven't looked into much detail; I don't really want to be "spoiled" by this side of things. I'm mostly just interested in knowing if this release is another ripoff or not. I'm also not in any particular rush, if we don't know yet that's cool. Super big thanks in advance to anybody who helps me out. :)
Since nobody replied to that, I don't think there was much leaked about how the players who have access feel about empty or not or that stuff - but one thing that you didn't mention but I think also would interest you is that they said the performance was good when asked if the game had slowdowns, which is pretty relevant based on how every game had slowdowns since XY.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)