SPOILERS! Scarlet and Violet Gameplay/Story Leaks

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
Hi All,

To move Story Information away from the main leak thread, please post here any story spoilers we are generating now that the game is out in the wild.

There are a number of users who do not wish to see this information quite yet and I am aware certain players are reaching numerous places in the games which are far ahead of just Pokemon Stats/Abilities etc.

This includes basically anything that hasn't been shown in trailers (IE anything further than Brassius, Klawf or The Team Base).

Enjoy the game!

Last edited:
Also I wonder if Crabrawler/Crabominable were spotted yet or if that was a flub on the 'returning Pokemon' docs part.

I'm just curious and want my other dumb looking crab back.
There's already been a lot of mons that weren't in the returning mons doc. Skuntank, Oranguru, Shuppet to name afew
Sure SwSh has all its flaws but man the fight against Geeta is nowhere near as epic as your fight against Leon with an entire stadium cheering you both on. Hopefully it's a little better when the music isn't bugged. At least it looks like the real final fight is against Nemona with all the characters watching you two.

There's already been a lot of mons that weren't in the returning mons doc. Skuntank, Oranguru, Shuppet to name afew
Sure SwSh has all its flaws but man the fight against Geeta is nowhere near as epic as your fight against Leon with an entire stadium cheering you both on. Hopefully it's a little better when the music isn't bugged. At least it looks like the real final fight is against Nemona with all the characters watching you two.
Don't worry, the real Champion is way better. It's Nemona and she's 10x better

After each Team Star leader you beat you get some flashback showing all the leaders talking with each other. After beating all of the Team Star leaders you find out the true real leader is... Penny, the same girl who asked you to take down Team Star in the first place. You then fight her. She uses 6 eeveelutions. I don't really know like I said I wasn't paying attention much.
What I am paying attention on is the fact that the streamer is now entering postgame cave so that should be fun.

reading the team star story i'm generally not surprised, seems to be the most juvenile.

a slight spoiler story for potential post game
the fourth story is called the way home and features Arven, so i'm guessing this is going to be around Sada/Turo who are obviously Arven's parent(s) i'm hoping that part of the story is good, as both kaka and khu said the overall story of SV was heartwrenching

Nemona looks demonically possessed, what happened?
That's Sada the professor. I wasn't kidding when I said she was dead. She died a long time ago when something happened at her lab. The Sada you've known the whole game is an AI. You need to deactivate the lab so Paradox mons don't invade Paldea. But if you try to deactivate the lab AI Sada is programmed to do all she can to stop that from happening. You have to fight AI Sada to deactivate the lab.

That's Sada the professor. I wasn't kidding when I said she was dead. She died a long time ago when something happened at her lab. The Sada you've known the whole game is an AI. You need to deactivate the lab so Paradox mons don't invade Paldea. But if you try to deactivate the lab AI Sada is programmed to do all she can to stop that from happening. You have to fight AI Sada to deactivate the lab.
Is the lab literally generating Paradox mons from the (information in the) Scarlet Book?

what the actual fuck bro. is this main or post game?

Is the lab literally generating Paradox mons from the (information in the) Scarlet Book?
The dialogue said its a time machine and they all literally came from the past. That is what the dialogue says. We dunno if the characters are wrong, they just think they came from the past but are actually dreams or whatever or they are right and they really do come from the past
what the actual fuck bro. is this main or post game?
Streamer is playing the story only available to you after clearing the 3 stories. Called The Way Home. I am not making this up. AI Sada is who exposits that the real Sada is dead. Well she doesn't say "dead" just "her body sustained enough injuries to be incapable of containing life" or something similarly robotic. She wants you to beat her because after you attempt to deactivate the lab, she won't be able to control herself wanting to stop you from doing so

After beating 6 of Sada's Paradox mons, she sends out her 7th Pokemon in a Master Ball. Koraidon / Miraidon
1668114966006.png

You try sending out your Pokemon but you can't
1668115006348.png

If you try selecting fight you see this screen. If you try switching Pokemon it says they can't come out of their Pokeballs. If you try running the friends say you can't
1668115151618.png

The only way to progress is to switch Pokemon and select the Koraidon / Miraidon that's been there for the entire game but is now finally selectable. You fight the Koraidon / Miraidon with your own Koraidon / Miraidon in a fight you literally cannot lose because you cannot go below 1 HP.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)