Rejected /saveteam idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes whether you play a random format or a non random format you want to save the random team like i was playing monotype random battle and i decided i liked one of the sets more than my other set i had in my non random monotype

2, if you are playing non random battle and you really like your opponents team can you do /requestshowteam witch would let you see your opponets team like you say i really like the team you have can i use it instead of having to ask them can you do !showteam so i can have your team witch would work but seems harder for players also if you use /requestshowteam i want there to be like a popup saying yes or no if they say yes it auto puts it in teambuilder for you this command should only work after the battle ended thanks so much for your time have a great day.

I could do that but then I would still have to copy paste it into team builder and some people do not no how and it takes a medicore amount of energy to explain how so if they see a popup saying so and so likes your team consider letting them uses it yes or no and having it auto go to my team builder if yes is a lot easier for me not sure if you think it is worth the effort for you though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)