Tournament SabUUtage Tournament (Won by AgenS)

Sorry for the delay, but here's the first round of matchups! Take a look at my previous post if you need a reminder of the rules/guidelines that you are responsible for.

Round 1

RaJ.Shoot vs. Amukamara
Rawbi vs. The Thunderbirds
InfernoDolphin73 vs. BlueWinds
Celebiii vs. Estarossa
agenS vs. BackAtYouBro
tom holland vs. Velvet Blood
Freeroamer
vs. Starmei
Smallsmallrose vs. Wigglytuff

Please post replays on this thread and following a loss I would like the loser of the series to quote the winner's post with the two pokemon he would like to ban the victor from using in the next round (replays are mandatory). The winner is responsible for checking back to see what pokemon he is banned from using in the next round. If I am forgetting anything please let me know and I will reply accordingly. Have fun with your battles!

The deadline for this round of games will be Sunday, July 21st at 11:59 PM (GMT-4). If you need extensions please let me know as soon as possible. I would prefer not to have to deal with activity calls so I would like for everyone to attempt to schedule by Thursday (if someone is inactive in attempting to schedule they will be subbed out on Thursday).

Last edited:

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
people really be dreading round robin finals so much that a third of all signup posts were neglected huh :psygrump:

people really be dreading round robin finals so much that a third of all signup posts were neglected huh :psygrump:
I did consider a round robin, but with the specific sabotage format I determined that it could overcomplicate things to make it a round robin and instead decided to stick to the traditional format to avoid complications.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience because there is nothing I wanted more than to give everyone a chance to play.

Scheduled earlier this week (via Smogon conversation) with InfernoDolphin73 for about an hour ago, but haven't seen them online, and I have some other plans this evening. Left a message asking if they wanted to ask for an extension, but dropping a post here just in case I don't hear back so the organizer knows I've tried to make things work. :)

Edit: Also, how does sabatage work with people given the win, like RaJ.Shoot above?

Gonna be posting Round 2 sometime on Monday.
Anyone that needs the extension can have until Wednesday at 11:59 PM (GMT-4) to get it done.

I'll get back to you guys when the round goes up in regards to how to handle banned pokemon for the activity wins. If the players who were given activity wins past the deadline for substitutions are able to play again by Wednesday I can probably just sub someone in to play them and give an extension until midweek.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the first round!

Round 2

(Winner of The Thunderbirds vs. spuds4ever) vs. Starmei
(Winner of RaJ.Shoot vs. Ov3r Ac3) vs. Velvet Blood
(Winner of agenS vs. Gatorboy ) vs. (Winner of Smallsmallrose vs. Daiyaga)
Estarossa vs. InfernoDolphin73

Sorry for the late post but here are the Round 2 matchups! A reminder that the banned pokemon aspect of this tournament will be in effect from this round on, resetting every round. I won't be able to catch every battle live (but I will be checking replays) so it is up to each player to hold their opponent to this rule. Substitutions were done based on first come first serve in the initial sign-ups.

Due to the substitutions and the late posting of the round on my part, Round 2 will last until Thursday, August 1st at 11:59 PM (GMT-4).

The deadline to finish the round 1 matchups (due to substitutions) will be this Friday, July 26th at 11:59 PM (GMT-4).

There are nearly two weeks to complete this next round so I really hope I won't need to extend this round any further. If there's anything I have left out please let me know.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)