s/ Instant Karma

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
this is a cool service. you should start a very time-consuming thread where you tell everyone their smogon wrapped for the year

(ihni how reacts gained would work either tho lol)
are there any other stats that you’d like to see added?

For reacts received the closest thing I could come up with was “check the last time their page was archived on wayback machine and try to draw a trendline from there to see how many they probably got” but that’s obviously not a reliable method, I guess you could count each individual post but holy shit that’s time consuming + doesn’t include reactions that you get from PMs

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's even less doable than reacts gained since the forums don't display it at all but reacts given would be fun. sounds like a nightmarish task tho lol

post per forum breakdown, maybe?
reacts given actually do display under "latest activity"

fun fact you reacted to 106 posts in the last 24 hours. I refused to do a full week, let alone a year for you lol

also I wish post per forum breakdown was still a thing, it was kept track of at some point (before the move to Xenforo I'm pretty sure). But I think that could be doable

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
it's sounding like we should commission some nerd with no life to write a Smogon Wrapped bot

i will pitch in ten united s. dollars to this endeavor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)