Tournament RUWC II - Round 1 (Group Stage)

Status
Not open for further replies.

esche

Frust kommt auf, denn der Bus kommt nicht
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
just in case

RE: BelmontGabriel vs Charmflash

Charmflash missed the proposed time yesterday which judging from his initial post he could've made and didn't respond until very late today despite being active on forums. Activity.

RE: soTsoT vs Lord Death Man / Jrdn

LDM missed the scheduled time yesterday and never informed soTsoT that he was planning to sub out. The sub happened well after the scheduled time had passed. Despite the late sub Jrdn has made no efforts to contact soTsotT. Activity.

RE: Melle2402 vs Spectear / Chrisloud1

Haven't seen any activity whatsoever from Chrisloud since he was subbed in whereas Melle was available today and got his remaining games done. Activity.

kumiko

formerly TDK
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
nuke this tour holy shit, give us an actual sub for bugzi; august never responded to his vm so we're calling act
while we're at it tdk also missed the time vs 1tl and he can't play today anymore so we call act for this as well
?? I was literally on and he never showed up so I logged off and he vmd me 10 mins later after I said I was leaving and we could do tomorrow

I told durza to double sub cuz idc to fish for act when we never scheduled til Friday but I wasnt the one who missed

MrAldo

bugzinator, known activity fisher and former tournament banned user called activity a few hours ago on august who has been very inactive this tournament, much like everybody else since this is admittedly a memetour. TDK promptly replied to bugz and team UK invoking the swap rule, which we should still have access to. FLCL was online for hours before rabbit posted again, outright rejecting our right to swap our players as a substitute and still demanding a substitute. After rabbit asked for another substitute, I even offered to sub myself in, essentially wasting our precious swap, and then team UK, specifically lep, refused to get me a player for the substitute that I provided on the basis of "bugz called act 3 hours ago and its 00:10", completely ignoring the fact that we subbed in FLCL very soon after Bugz' initial activity call and I had subbed myself in very shortly after rabbit rejected the outright written rules of the tournament and demanded "an actual sub". Logs of my interaction with leprechaun can be found in the RU Discord. My goal in this tournament is to get games done, and I have made multiple subs to try to get a game done in a tournament that frankly, not many teams other than US East actually care about. This is very sad and it is very clear and obvious that team UK is trying to fish for activity wins.

For blatant refusal to adhere to the rules of the tournament by rejecting our sub and then refusing to procure a player when I was gracious enough to accommodate their ridiculous request, I am calling activity on the entirety of team UK but especially Bugzinator, leprechaun, 1 True Lycans, and alpha rabbit.

The Leprechaun

wear nike not fila
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
MrAldo

bugzinator, known activity fisher and former tournament banned user called activity a few hours ago on august who has been very inactive this tournament, much like everybody else since this is admittedly a memetour. TDK promptly replied to bugz and team UK invoking the swap rule, which we should still have access to. FLCL was online for hours before rabbit posted again, outright rejecting our right to swap our players as a substitute and still demanding a substitute. After rabbit asked for another substitute, I even offered to sub myself in, essentially wasting our precious swap, and then team UK, specifically lep, refused to get me a player for the substitute that I provided on the basis of "bugz called act 3 hours ago and its 00:10", completely ignoring the fact that we subbed in FLCL very soon after Bugz' initial activity call and I had subbed myself in very shortly after rabbit rejected the outright written rules of the tournament and demanded "an actual sub". Logs of my interaction with leprechaun can be found in the RU Discord. My goal in this tournament is to get games done, and I have made multiple subs to try to get a game done in a tournament that frankly, not many teams other than US East actually care about. This is very sad and it is very clear and obvious that team UK is trying to fish for activity wins.

For blatant refusal to adhere to the rules of the tournament by rejecting our sub and then refusing to procure a player when I was gracious enough to accommodate their ridiculous request, I am calling activity on the entirety of team UK but especially Bugzinator, leprechaun, 1 True Lycans, and alpha rabbit.
it's past midnight on a sunday and you've had 3 weeks to sort this. we don't have a sub at this time.

bugz played his other games with no problem, don't try and pull this "known activity fisher" bollocks. you had 3 weeks to sort your player out and waited until the absolute last minute. get in the bin

it's past midnight on a sunday and you've had 3 weeks to sort this. we don't have a sub at this time.

bugz played his other games with no problem, don't try and pull this "known activity fisher" bollocks. you had 3 weeks to sort your player out and waited until the absolute last minute. get in the bin
its very clear that FLCL is far above the rest of the quality of the player pool, and bugz would not want to play such an esteemed player. bugz and the rest of UK were obviously scared and you went for the activity win like the cowards you are

just in case

RE: BelmontGabriel vs Charmflash

Charmflash missed the proposed time yesterday which judging from his initial post he could've made and didn't respond until very late today despite being active on forums. Activity.

RE: soTsoT vs Lord Death Man / Jrdn

LDM missed the scheduled time yesterday and never informed soTsoT that he was planning to sub out. The sub happened well after the scheduled time had passed. Despite the late sub Jrdn has made no efforts to contact soTsotT. Activity.

RE: Melle2402 vs Spectear / Chrisloud1

Haven't seen any activity whatsoever from Chrisloud since he was subbed in whereas Melle was available today and got his remaining games done. Activity.
we never agreed to a specific time :o

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
After consulting with a moderation group and taking into account most of the teams already played over 60% of their games, which is an statistical indication that the vast majority of the games were played. I think it is better to keep going and just save this shitshow while we can. No point in pushing this further.

Sin título.png

Final Rankings taking into account all justified activity wins and what not. As stated, 1st place from the Sword Division should face again 2nd Place of the Shield Division, while 1st Place of Shield Division should go against 2nd place of Sword Division. Matchups goes as follows:

US West vs Canada + Central
Germany vs Asia + World

Ajna EviGaro esche Averardo

Send me lineups asap. Next round will be posted as soon as I get the lineups. Apologies for the shitshow everybody, had the perfect idea in my head for this tour but it didnt go as planned so sorry if this was more frustrating than fun for some, that wasnt the point but thats a blame I will take after this (the 2 week deadline was imposed btw).

Thanks a lot everyone for participating all things considered, really means a lot. Despite the mess people tried their best to get most of the games done and thats more than I can ask for. Great job to Spain on an excellent showcase for a first time.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)