Project RU Teambuilding Factory - The Return (Now on USM!)

Hello: I'm reqesting a Sand team around this core:

Steelix @ Steelixite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Curse

Gigalith @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 228 HP / 188 Atk / 92 Def
Brave Nature
- Rock Slide
- Stone Edge
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Pleaese, let me know if it is possible. Good luck and thanks.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HarrisIsAwesome

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 96 HP / 212 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Psywave
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Noivern @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Entei team right back at you. Simple straightforward choice band with flare blitz and sacred fire so you arent out of STAB PP. Mega Blastoise is easily the best spinner in the tier, and one of Entei best partners so it is pretty self explanatory. Bronzong doing its thing, providing a defensive glue against a good amount of threats. Meta has adapted to it pretty well but it still does its thing pretty thing consistently so. Gotta appreciate having a steel type. Noivern is one of the best mons in the metagame atm thanks to speed tier, how well it pressures offensive and defensive builds and it is hella cool!

Last 2 is SD Toxicroak with Knock Off to prevent Doublade and some psychic to come in for free on it, and removing Gligar does help Entei. And Scarf Flygon since I panic when I dont have an electric immunity considering Mega Ampharos is pretty punishing all things considered. And it revenge kills all things it needs to. People shit on this mon for no reason. Tried a couple of variants with like Taunt + 3 Attacks Nidoqueen and DD Zydog but where rather weak to Zydog itself so Idk. I may be overcompensating on fire resists but... thats how it is on Entei meta I guess (hate that mon).

Cheers. Hope you enjoy! And sorry for taking so long!

Last edited:
Hey, I'll like to request a team around specs garde (focus blast lure), a non-weak to stall team, having and not so difficult win against these playstile (talking about MU)

Gardevoir @ Choice Specs
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Healing Wish
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

HarrisIsAwesome

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed

EVs: 96 HP / 212 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 96 Def / 160 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Psywave
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Noivern @ Dragonium Z
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Roost
- Draco Meteor

Toxicroak @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Entei team right back at you. Simple straightforward choice band with flare blitz and sacred fire so you arent out of STAB PP. Mega Blastoise is easily the best spinner in the tier, and one of Entei best partners so it is pretty self explanatory. Bronzong doing its thing, providing a defensive glue against a good amount of threats. Meta has adapted to it pretty well but it still does its thing pretty thing consistently so. Gotta appreciate having a steel type. Noivern is one of the best mons in the metagame atm thanks to speed tier, how well it pressures offensive and defensive builds and it is hella cool!

Last 2 is SD Toxicroak with Knock Off to prevent Doublade and some psychic to come in for free on it, and removing Gligar does help Entei. And Scarf Flygon since I panic when I dont have an electric immunity considering Mega Ampharos is pretty punishing all things considered. And it revenge kills all things it needs to. People shit on this mon for no reason. Tried a couple of variants with like Taunt + 3 Attacks Nidoqueen and DD Zydog but where rather weak to Zydog itself so Idk. I may be overcompensating on fire resists but... thats how it is on Entei meta I guess (hate that mon).

Cheers. Hope you enjoy! And sorry for taking so long!
Ayy, appreciate it as always. ty!

Espeon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick

Hey RU builders, I'd like to request an offensive team utilizing Specs Espeon. I'll preface this by saying I'm not familiar with the RU meta, but it seems to me, in theory at least, that this is a high risk, high reward type of mon. Paper physical defense and a lethal Pursuit weakness on one hand, enormous SpAtk, weakness coverage, and the ability to cripple walls with Trick on the other. Not to mention status immunity and hazard deflection with Magic Bounce!

Maybe there's no reason to use this when Gardevoir exists, but I'm interested in seeing how the pros make it work. Thanks!

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
El Paraflinch

Gardevoir @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect

Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Roost

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Recover
- Ice Beam

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw

Roserade @ Grassium Z
Ability: Technician
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Tried to make it easier against stall since that was what worried you, but there's probably a few ways you can work with this. Specs Garde + hazards support is a pretty devastating combo, and helps cover a fairly large portion of the removers available in the metagame. Hazards support also helps Tyrantrum becoming even more threatening against its common checks like Doublade / Bewear. Gligar + Registeel can pressure stall on their own, we went with a more unique set for Milotic, but I really liked it when I saw it in action in seasonals and it can benefit a lot from the stacking.

Like I said, there's some minor adjustments can be done to this. A more traditional Haze Milo can work, although you'd probably be looking at Virizion instead of Roserade, and then Defog Gligar instead of Taunt/Toxic. Defog Gligar is still viable on this team if you think you'd prefer having the insurance against opposite spikes stack, though. Synthesis on Roserade is cool but I don't see what move you'd replace, and my aim was to make sure it wasn't going to be your main Blastoise answer.

As far as threats go, you really mentioned stall so offensive things can be dangerous, particularly niche ones. I got tossed by an Abomasnow with an earlier version, it's kinda rough to play around regardless because it just has ridiculous capabilities. SubSeed Shaymin is kinda gross against this, Virizion is always a threat due to its coverage against defensive cores but you can probably work around it with Milo and spikes and Ttrum as a potential revenger.

Last edited:

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Rawbi

Espeon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick

Barbaracle @ Rockium Z
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP / 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Steelix-Mega @ Steelixite
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 192 SpD / 48 Spe
Impish Nature
- Screech
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Standard Specs Espeon with a team that takes advantage of the pursuit trappers that could trouble it. One of the best ways to take advantage of mons locked on pursuit is through the use of shell smash barbaracle. EXTREMELY dangerous setup sweeper that will make any pursuit trapper think twice before pressing the move. Life Orb Roserade is an excellent breaker on its own and a good complement to Espeon itself since they share really similar checks. Synthesis + 3 attacks is really good at breaking, being able to 1v1 stuff like Registeel rather easily. P2 was chosen as an all catch physical check against mons like Zydog since you gotta look for other outs when your grass doesnt resist ground. P2 still an excellent glue with extraordinary all around bulk. Standard moveset.

Last 2 is just mega steelix doing mega steelix things. Provides rocks and a REALLY Sturdy rock resist. Screech let it threaten plenty of its switch-ins since lowering their defense by -2 put most of the switch-ins in rather awkward situations. Last is Scarf Flygon because it always manages to fit at the end somehow, despite the stigma it gets nowadays. Revenge whats needed, provides pivoting and all that good stuff. Adamant for that extra bit of power, can make a difference in the long run.

Sir David

Gigalith @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 160 Atk / 4 Def / 32 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Throat Chop
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Sandslash @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 76 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Goodra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Sap Sipper
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Natural Cure
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Healing Wish
- Seed Flare

Lets start by saying that building Sand dedicated builds is super complicated in the tier atm so I tried my best to cover most of the bases so the team can work as optimally as possible. Sorry to say but building dedicated sand with mega steelix is pretty close to impossible since gigalith + sand rush user + mega steelix is already half a team and is just too restricting to patch the shortcomings of a team just with 3 remaining team slots.

The start is obviously Gigalith. I prefer Adamant nowadays so it can do good damage to mega steelix since it can be a notorious threat to any sand build. Next decided to pair it with a sand rush user. Instead of the standard stoutland I decided to go with Sandslash for the same reason, not as punishing against mega steeelix and doublade if you press the wrong button and acts as a really strong win condition under sand which can be really scary for offense to face. Groundium Z is necessary to muscle through stuff at +2 since Knock Off is preferred to potentially being able to muscle through eviolite mons like gligar or p2 on its own. The utility is nice. The rest of the build is an attempt to cover most things in a vacuum of DESPAIR.

Doublade is glue extraordinary providing a cool win condition and a necessary check to virizion and a way to always stop snorlax even if it gets to +6, threats to sand teams in general. Next AV Slowking which covers Nidoqueen, despite being on the decline it is an incredible threat for Sand and blanket checks most special attackers. Goodra is such an excellent fit for Sand despite being the worse dragon available to use. Its ability in conjunction with its special bulk makes pivoting into roserade alongside slowking SO MUCH EASIER, it reduces the threat of that monster to a minimum. Last Scarf Shaymin which is a necessary evil more than anything since it provides an emergency thousand arrows resist and whats not to love about healing wish.

Steelix is a threat but with Slowking, Offensive Gigalith and everything in general chipping it down it is gonna have a hard time staying healthy enough. Keep the pressure and it shouldnt be that problematic.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues Im all ears.

Cheers!

Rawbi

Espeon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick

Barbaracle @ Rockium Z
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Shell Smash
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Synthesis

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Recover

Impish Nature
- Screech
- Stealth Rock
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake

Flygon @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage

Standard Specs Espeon with a team that takes advantage of the pursuit trappers that could trouble it. One of the best ways to take advantage of mons locked on pursuit is through the use of shell smash barbaracle. EXTREMELY dangerous setup sweeper that will make any pursuit trapper think twice before pressing the move. Life Orb Roserade is an excellent breaker on its own and a good complement to Espeon itself since they share really similar checks. Synthesis + 3 attacks is really good at breaking, being able to 1v1 stuff like Registeel rather easily. P2 was chosen as an all catch physical check against mons like Zydog since you gotta look for other outs when your grass doesnt resist ground. P2 still an excellent glue with extraordinary all around bulk. Standard moveset.

Last 2 is just mega steelix doing mega steelix things. Provides rocks and a REALLY Sturdy rock resist. Screech let it threaten plenty of its switch-ins since lowering their defense by -2 put most of the switch-ins in rather awkward situations. Last is Scarf Flygon because it always manages to fit at the end somehow, despite the stigma it gets nowadays. Revenge whats needed, provides pivoting and all that good stuff. Adamant for that extra bit of power, can make a difference in the long run.

Sir David

Gigalith @ Leftovers
EVs: 224 HP / 160 Atk / 4 Def / 32 SpD / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Throat Chop
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Sandslash @ Groundium Z
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Atk / 76 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 172 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Goodra @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Sludge Bomb
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Healing Wish
- Seed Flare

Lets start by saying that building Sand dedicated builds is super complicated in the tier atm so I tried my best to cover most of the bases so the team can work as optimally as possible. Sorry to say but building dedicated sand with mega steelix is pretty close to impossible since gigalith + sand rush user + mega steelix is already half a team and is just too restricting to patch the shortcomings of a team just with 3 remaining team slots.

The start is obviously Gigalith. I prefer Adamant nowadays so it can do good damage to mega steelix since it can be a notorious threat to any sand build. Next decided to pair it with a sand rush user. Instead of the standard stoutland I decided to go with Sandslash for the same reason, not as punishing against mega steeelix and doublade if you press the wrong button and acts as a really strong win condition under sand which can be really scary for offense to face. Groundium Z is necessary to muscle through stuff at +2 since Knock Off is preferred to potentially being able to muscle through eviolite mons like gligar or p2 on its own. The utility is nice. The rest of the build is an attempt to cover most things in a vacuum of DESPAIR.

Doublade is glue extraordinary providing a cool win condition and a necessary check to virizion and a way to always stop snorlax even if it gets to +6, threats to sand teams in general. Next AV Slowking which covers Nidoqueen, despite being on the decline it is an incredible threat for Sand and blanket checks most special attackers. Goodra is such an excellent fit for Sand despite being the worse dragon available to use. Its ability in conjunction with its special bulk makes pivoting into roserade alongside slowking SO MUCH EASIER, it reduces the threat of that monster to a minimum. Last Scarf Shaymin which is a necessary evil more than anything since it provides an emergency thousand arrows resist and whats not to love about healing wish.

Steelix is a threat but with Slowking, Offensive Gigalith and everything in general chipping it down it is gonna have a hard time staying healthy enough. Keep the pressure and it shouldnt be that problematic.

Hope you enjoy! Any issues Im all ears.

Cheers!
Thank you, man. :)

Hi, I'm requesting a Bulky offense team with Mega Steelix

Steelix (M) @ Steelixite
EVs: 252 HP / 36 Atk / 220 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge/ Stealth Rock
- Curse

Any sets are fine and and any other Pokes are fine as long as it is Bulky Offense.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to request a team built around Specs Swellow and Life Orb Pangoro . I fee that its a very underrated wallbreaker duo for Offense Teams

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Ability: Scrappy
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- U-turn
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Bullet Punch

Thank you for your time :)

Emboar @ Fightinium Z / Firium Z
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower
- Bulk Up

I know Fire-types are in a pretty decent spot right now and I saw this Emboar set I wanted to try, but I have no idea where to take it from a building perspective. I know it's not quite it's perceived "best" set (being relegated to other options on its analysis), but I think it would be an interesting choice. I don't care about which Z Crystal is chosen nor the playstyle. Probably best to wait until after the Entei suspect is over, but best of luck to whomever takes this request and thanks in advance!

MrAldo

Hey
OrangeGuru Sir David

Emboar @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Slowking @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leaf Storm

Noivern @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Roost

Drapion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sniper
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
Decided to go with Fightinium to smack Milotic at +1. Emboar is cool and decently fast. Firium can be used if you find cresselia annoying. Toxic Ice Fang cause it prevents Virizion from setting up, pressures Gligar, and Mandibuzz, and Noivern. AV Slowking with Ice Beam for Noivern and grasses so you dont to pray for a fire blast hit, and psychic to do good damage to Mega Toise and dont end up losing 1v1. Rotom-Mow to defog and water resist, pivots and all that good stuff. Life Orb Noivern is like amazing, can be 3 attacks with Draco Meteor over Taunt. Scarf Drapion traps zong and some annoying psychics in case slowking dies and provides good decent speed control even outspeeding Scarf Gardevoir. Hope you enjoy!

Axia

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Air Slash
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

Ampharos-Mega @ Ampharosite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Forretress @ Steelium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
Brave Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Gligar @ Eviolite
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
Very restrictive concept tbh, Swellow is already a somewhat restrictive mon and Pangoro just doesnt help so I did the best I could to work with the pair even tho it is still weak to everything. Some Swellow Volt Turn so you never give up momentum. Given how frail the team is in general thats good so you can bring your breakers safely. Specs Swellow is very straightforward, decided to make Pangoro SD to add some extra pressure against bulkier builds. Bullet Punch is neat for Gardevoir but you can run Ice Punch for Gligar. Mega Ampharos is great breaker that generates momentum on its own, Bolt Beam to pressure Gligar and you still hit the dragon pulse targets for decent damage. Forretress cause spikes and spin is great for role compression. Steelium Z to handle Barbaracle, and because had the z-slot open, and it does some other hilarious shit like killing mega abomasnow and guarantees the kill on zygarde-10%.

SpDef Gligar pivots into Gardevoir, non HP Ice Roserade, while providing rocks which is dope. Pretty Straightforward. Last, Scarf Roserade for opposing Shaymin and Scarf Gardevoir, and still remains an ok revenge killer for many teams. HP Ice cause Noivern, cant be fucking around with that thing.

Still not satisfied with the build as a whole, fill toxicroak fit the fighter slot a ton better alongside swellow and offers more defensively and frees more options to patch weaknesses later on but hope you have a blast with it despite some issues. If you want a variant with Croaker, let me know. Gligar Bronzong matchups are tricky but keeping momentum and chipping them down will go a long way, those teams have problems with Panda anyways so keep that in mind

Wanna apologize again for taking so long but life is taking its respective toll. Hope you can forgive!

Cheers. Any issues you can PM me on forums, on the RU discord, or PS Room sometimes.

OrangeGuru Sir David

Emboar @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leaf Storm

Noivern @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Roost

Drapion @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
Decided to go with Fightinium to smack Milotic at +1. Emboar is cool and decently fast. Firium can be used if you find cresselia annoying. Toxic Ice Fang cause it prevents Virizion from setting up, pressures Gligar, and Mandibuzz, and Noivern. AV Slowking with Ice Beam for Noivern and grasses so you dont to pray for a fire blast hit, and psychic to do good damage to Mega Toise and dont end up losing 1v1. Rotom-Mow to defog and water resist, pivots and all that good stuff. Life Orb Noivern is like amazing, can be 3 attacks with Draco Meteor over Taunt. Scarf Drapion traps zong and some annoying psychics in case slowking dies and provides good decent speed control even outspeeding Scarf Gardevoir. Hope you enjoy!

Axia

Swellow @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Air Slash
- Boomburst
- Heat Wave

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

EVs: 88 HP / 252 SpA / 168 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Forretress @ Steelium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Def
Brave Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball

Gligar @ Eviolite
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Roost

Roserade @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Extrasensory
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
Very restrictive concept tbh, Swellow is already a somewhat restrictive mon and Pangoro just doesnt help so I did the best I could to work with the pair even tho it is still weak to everything. Some Swellow Volt Turn so you never give up momentum. Given how frail the team is in general thats good so you can bring your breakers safely. Specs Swellow is very straightforward, decided to make Pangoro SD to add some extra pressure against bulkier builds. Bullet Punch is neat for Gardevoir but you can run Ice Punch for Gligar. Mega Ampharos is great breaker that generates momentum on its own, Bolt Beam to pressure Gligar and you still hit the dragon pulse targets for decent damage. Forretress cause spikes and spin is great for role compression. Steelium Z to handle Barbaracle, and because had the z-slot open, and it does some other hilarious shit like killing mega abomasnow and guarantees the kill on zygarde-10%.

SpDef Gligar pivots into Gardevoir, non HP Ice Roserade, while providing rocks which is dope. Pretty Straightforward. Last, Scarf Roserade for opposing Shaymin and Scarf Gardevoir, and still remains an ok revenge killer for many teams. HP Ice cause Noivern, cant be fucking around with that thing.

Still not satisfied with the build as a whole, fill toxicroak fit the fighter slot a ton better alongside swellow and offers more defensively and frees more options to patch weaknesses later on but hope you have a blast with it despite some issues. If you want a variant with Croaker, let me know. Gligar Bronzong matchups are tricky but keeping momentum and chipping them down will go a long way, those teams have problems with Panda anyways so keep that in mind

Wanna apologize again for taking so long but life is taking its respective toll. Hope you can forgive!

Cheers. Any issues you can PM me on forums, on the RU discord, or PS Room sometimes.
Thanks, dude.

Last edited:
OrangeGuru Sir David

Emboar @ Fightinium Z
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Superpower

Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Slowking @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Rotom-Mow @ Iapapa Berry
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Defog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leaf Storm

Noivern @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Roost

Drapion @ Choice Scarf
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
Much appreciated once again MrAldo! I look forward to testing this once I get settled back at college again

How about a Trick Room team using Bronzong?

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Gyro Ball
- Trick Room

Feel free to alter the set or even just use a different TR setter as you see fit.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.

Zygarde-10% @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Leaf Storm
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Spikes

Would like to request an offense or bulky offensive team including the offensive core of DD Zygarde and Spikes Roserade. I feel these two really work well with eachother as Rose's ability to break through Zyg's checks such as Milotic, Chestnaught, and Gligar alongside setting up Spikes for it enables Zydog to usually sweep much more easily late game.

MrAldo

Hey
Mr Spaz

Aromatisse @ Fairium Z
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room

Bronzong @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Atk / 108 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Grass Knot
- Trick Room
- Explosion

Rhyperior @ Choice Band
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

EVs: 88 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast

Pangoro @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

Shaymin @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Earth Power
- Healing Wish
- Seed Flare

Asking for a consistent trick room team is impossible so hopefully CB Rhyperior, Mega Amphy and Pangoro give you enough wallbreaking power. Punch holes with your breakers then aim to clean with OTR Aromatisse or Shaymin. Most I can do since Trick Room is honestly on a pretty bad spot this gen. Could use an Alolan Wak somewhere but fitting hazard control is already complicated enough.

Funbot28

Zygarde-10% @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Sleep Powder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain

EVs: 252 HP / 88 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Sigilyph @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Heat Wave
- Psychic
- Roost

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Head Smash

Jolly DDog for practical purposes. It can be adamant for sure but having jolly helps a lot against team with Virizion since being able to nuke it before it can do anything is great for this team. HP Ice + Sleep Powder LO Roserade can be an insane pain in the neck for many teams and can punish defoggers and specially defensive switch-ins. Milolix for reliability, competitive milo to punish defog at any point in the game. Sigilyph is the buffer that gives you advantage against opposing spike stacking, and the main wincon. Magic Guard is fantastic. Scarf Tyrantrum to revenge kill, and that loves spikes too.

Wanna apologize for taking SOOOO long but it is hard to keep up now especially by having a new job and all of that so Im honestly stomped. Hopefully it isnt too late to show some gratitude and get this done at least.

Sorry again.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic / Haze

Arcanine @ Electrium Z
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Morning Sun

Imma be greedy again and ask for a team including to of our newest drops. I think they can work well together as Mantine can provide crucial entry hazard removal support for the fire dog while Arcanine can help break through threats that give Mantine trouble such as Shaymin, Milotic, and steels like Registeel and Bronzong. Defensive Arcanine can be an option too to form a more defensive core, but I feel this is currently its best set to use atm.

MrAldo

Hey
Funbot28

Arcanine @ Choice Band
Ability: Flash Fire
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat

EVs: 252 HP / 168 Atk / 16 Def / 72 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Fang
- Toxic
- Earthquake

Mantine @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 4 SpA / 16 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Defog
- Toxic
- Roost

Shaymin @ Grassium Z
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Seed Flare
- Synthesis

Drapion @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Battle Armor
Jolly Nature
- Pursuit
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

3greedy5me, again sorry for the delay but adjusting commitments and hobbies is hard. Arcanine + Mantine lead to somewhat generic bulky offense tbh (mainly due to Mantine) but it is how it is. Mantine is surprisingly rather restrictive with fitting just on bulky stuff and being a rather mediocre defogger but dealing with every megatoise set pretty easily while not being weak to grasses (and even beat them in a vacuum) is pretty nifty. Air Slash is necessary to pressure grasses that would otherwise overwhelm. Arcanine is also kind of a mixed bag, Im glad it is balanced thankfully, but it really needs all the moves it can get so banded is the move. Flash Fire provides a nifty ninetales hard check so thats great.

Rest is pretty standard with Mega Lix with toxic for opposing mantines, Z-Shaymin with HP ice for Noivern and shit, SD Pursuit to support both Shaymin and Scarf Garde, and Scarf Gardevoir to do scarfer things which it does very reliably. Hope you enjoy!

Hi RU teambuilders! I don't play RU that much, so i know nothing about it. Anyways, I'm hoping someone can build me a team around one of the new arrivals:

FireFox (Ninetales) @ Firium Z
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Thanks in advance :)

Espeon @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Morning Sun

Hello, I'd like to request an offense team with Calm Mind Espeon.

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed
- Stomping Tantrum
- Seed Bomb

Hi i'd like to request a Hyper offense team with this mon

I love goodra, and I've been trying to build a team around it for the longest time, but all my teams are bad because I suck at teambuilding. Preferably I want an offensive team, but at this point I just want to be able to use goodra for anything

Goodra @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Power Whip

MrAldo

Hey
Sickist

Ninetales @ Firium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast

Shaymin @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earth Power
- Seed Flare
- Synthesis

Gligar @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Roost

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Dark Pulse
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Tyrantrum @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Head Smash

MajoraLink100

Espeon @ Electrium Z
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Morning Sun
- Zap Cannon

Tsareena @ Choice Band
Ability: Queenly Majesty
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Power Whip

Seismitoad @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Scald
- Earthquake

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 16 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Sacred Sword

Noivern @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Flamethrower
- Hurricane
- Roost

Salazzle @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Oblivious
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Foul Play
- Sludge Wave
- Fire Blast

Heldinho

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Destiny Bond

Linoone @ Figy Berry
Ability: Gluttony
Jolly Nature
- Throat Chop
- Stomping Tantrum
- Belly Drum
- Extreme Speed

Nidoqueen @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Decidueye @ Grassium Z
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Leaf Blade
- Substitute
- Spirit Shackle

Barbaracle @ White Herb
Jolly Nature
- Shell Smash
- Low Kick
- Liquidation
- Stone Edge

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Healing Wish

Will edit descriptions later. Right now you guys can test them and tell me any issues you face so we can tackle them together asap. Sorry for the delay again! Hope you guys enjoy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)