Approved RU Spotlight: Flygon

Status
Not open for further replies.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So yeah, RU got some pretty swell drops back in May. With Kingdra quickbanned already and Noivern currently on the chopping block, I figured Flygon would be a good choice to spotlight considering its solid track record in virtually every generation it has been a part of and the unique abilities it brings to the tier (Defogger for both offense and defense, unique typing, etc.) That, and it's a fan favorite from (O)R(A)S.

Approved, though we're too close to writing deadline (May 31st) for it to fly for this issue unless you crank it out very quickly. I think it's better off done for the following issue~

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was going to do it next issue anyway Jellicent considering the current suspect test in RU. Sorry, should have made that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)