Resource RU Samples [SUBMISSIONS OPEN]

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'll bump this with two teams we used in the RU Snake Draft. They were built prior to the introduction of Rhyperior and Seismitoad but I believe they should be OK against both of them.

:starmie: :incineroar: :togekiss: :flygon: :registeel: :dhelmise:
https://pokepast.es/a57a3349bb827094
The basic idea of this team is to wallbreak with Life Orb Starmie. Incineroar is a great partner, Knocking off Water-types to make them more vulnerable to Starmie and bringing it in against defensive Pokemon like Rhyperior and non-Scarf Flygon. Dhelmise Rapid Spins so that Starmie doesn't take too much recoil while also making up for its inability to check Flygon, Rhyperior, and other things you want your Water-type to answer. Nasty Plot Togekiss adds another great special breaker that works well alongside Starmie, and it appreciates Dhelmise and Scarf Flygon's ability to check Electric-types. Registeel rounds out the team, soft-checking most of the tier and threatening Togekiss with Heavy Slam.

:chandelure: :snorlax: :cobalion: :togekiss: :dhelmise: :flygon:
https://pokepast.es/cc63604132d43536
The basic idea of this team is to spread paralysis for Chandelure and Togekiss while also threatening to win with Snorlax, who also provides plenty of defensive utility against threats such as Volcanion and special Necrozma. Chandelure is Scarfed in order to better check Cobalion for Snorlax, who lets it in fairly freely. I initially had Hex to take advantage of paralysis and more strongly threaten DemonGross, but Energy Ball may now be more useful for Rhyperior and Seismitoad. Dhelmise spins for it, and Coba and Togekiss answer Dark-types well (with Heal Bell Togekiss making Snorlax's Rest less inconvenient). Scarf Flygon is on the team to serve as a great cleaner as usual.

Last edited:

Expulso

is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm updating the thread with 3 teams from Punny. Thank you for contributing these teams!

:cobalion: :flygon: :necrozma: :vaporeon: :registeel: :togekiss:
https://pokepast.es/e965aeedf652cd11
This team aims to wear down teams with the high-power VoltTurn core of Specs Cobalion and CB Flygon in order to put CM Necrozma in a position to break or outright win. Specs Coba and CB Flygon can catch many opponents by surprise, but even if they know the sets the two Pokemon hit hard and are great at chipping down walls like Gastrodon and Milotic for each other. Cleric Vaporeon helps cure CM Necrozma's status, preventing it from being hindered by Toxic while also letting Flygon consistently switch into things like Raikou's Scald without taking too much chip damage. Scarf Togekiss also takes advantage of weakened teams with its ability to flinch down every mon in existence except Stakataka, while Registeel rounds out a solid Steel-Water defensive core.

:suicune: :weezing-galar: :metagross: :umbreon: :nidoqueen: :togekiss:
https://pokepast.es/1a07374f47193bc5
This double-setup team focuses on winning with one of Rest+CM Suicune or "DemonGross" (Cosmic Power) while having a sturdy defensive core of SpDef Umbreon, PhysDef Nidoqueen, and Weezing-Galar and using Scarf Togekiss as speed control. Spammed throughout SCL and RU Circuit Playoffs, the team is quite reliable and can outlast most opponents. Fighting types must be played around with caution, though: particularly against Cobalion and Lucario, make sure to keep Nidoqueen healthy.

:celebi: :cobalion: :gastrodon: :registeel: :crobat: :volcanion:
https://pokepast.es/5a79ef0c0b6bfb3f
NP Life Orb Celebi and Magnet Rise Cobalion give this team two potent wincons that are difficult for the opponent to play around. SubTox Volcanion is able to weaken Noivern for these two to more easily sweep, and Registeel + Gastrodon + Crobat forms a sturdy defensive core that checks most of the meta.

Last edited:

odr

kickin incredibly dope shit
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
:obstagoon: :rhyperior: :starmie: :cobalion: :roserade: :togekiss:

Posting my Rhyperior team so my guy can get more usage I hope. We are using an offensive rocks set with enough attack to be able to ohko bulky Starmie with Megahorn and bulky Nasty Plot Togekiss with Stone Edge. The teams biggest weakness is opposing scarf Togekiss as it outspeeds everything besides your own togekiss and your flying resist has no spdef investment, so somebody needs to not get flinched to bring that guy down. Calm Mind Raikou also is likely just gonna 6-0 you if you run into it but luckily everyone thinks that mon is bad. Starmie also lacks Psychic in favor of Teleport here so things like Heracross and Volcanion are a bit more tricky to handle, but teleporting into goon is usually the solution.

woohoo just dropping by with some squads. don't have the time to find the sprites atm but can edit those in at a later point in time n.n

SD Incin + Scarf Garde offense
https://pokepast.es/7f649825f085e647
Incin + DD Gon + Heliolisk can break, while Scard garde provides speed control, Trick, and Healing Wish to bring back something like DD Flygon for a second attempt at sweeping. Speaking of Flygon, it is perfectly fine to use Dragon Claw over Outrage. It is also fine to use Life Orb or Muscle Band as the item. Which item you use is mainly a matter of preference. As for Incin, CC is for opposing Incin, Guzzlord, and Rhyp. U-turn is also usable. Blitz should never be dropped, as you absolutely need it for Togekiss and Heracross. Regarding Heliolisk's moveset, I am of the opinion that Grass Knot should never be dropped, as it is absolutely crucial for breaking through Gastro/Rhyp. U-turn was opted for over Volt because it lets you safely pivot even on incoming ground types. The original build has Focus Blast, which at the time was mandatory for Obstagoon. Right now you could very well use Hyper Voice instead for more damage vs Flygon, Roserade, and Celebi. Feel free to experiment with Regi as well. Toxic is fine if you want something else to hit fat waters with. Granted, Twave is certainly rather neat for both speed control and for beating CM Reun. Finally, Crobat is just nice and standard. Max speed is neat for outspeeding Scarf Metagross. The mix of atk and hp let's it better take hits from Hera, Luc, Pangoro, Bewear, Dhelmise, and Decidueye, while still retaining a decent amount of power. Alternatively you could run even more bulk. I would heavily advise against using 0 hp max attack, however, as it just takes too much from the aforementioned mons.

Scarf Meta + CM Reun Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/2aad2775ff3a96ef
Two main win cons: DD Flygon and CM Reun. Scarf Meta provides speed control + trick for annoying stuff like Cosmic Meta + Haze Milo, the latter of which is annoying for Reun. Reun is Colbur to better take on Incin, Pangoro, and so on. Zen Headbutt is usable on Metagross if you would rather have a move that ohkos Heracross, instead of having Ice Punch for Flygon and Noivern. Diancie is an awesome mon that is really slept on. Solid rocker, provides lots of defensive utility, and it can even function as a breaker or a set up sweeper with Diamond Storm + Body Press. I personally quite like Heal Bell here for supporting Diancie itself, namely for healing off Scald burns, but Toxic is also fine. Goli and Gon are just standard. As an aside, I don't think Flygon should be Life Orb without Healing Wish support.

Dhelm + Hera Balance
https://pokepast.es/211ad3d8016477aa
This Dhelmise set is really cool. The defensive EVs allows it to take on DD/CB Flygon really well, while it also avoids the 2hko from Life Orb Lucario. The rest was put into attack. You could also use Colbur if you want to take less from Heracross and Pangoro. Heracross is crazy atm. It has the power to 2hko anything if you pick the right move. Betweeen Flygon and Crobat you get plenty of opportunities to get it in with U-turn. Scarf Flygon also provides the team with an electric immune, ground immune, and speed control. Crobat is Taunt on this build to deny mons like Togekiss, Milotic, CM Reuniclus, Suicune, Noivern, Umbreon, and Vaporeon recovery. You could also experiment with Toxic or Defog. Regi is Toxic on this build because fat waters could otherwise be slightly annoying. Heavy Slam is mainly for Togekiss, while Seismic Toss does decent chip to all other targets.

SD Luc + Spex Toxt Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/2717395965b6552a
Classic Volt Turn, this time around Lucario. SD Luc functions as a breaker and/or sweeper depending on the match up. Toxtricity is a cool breaker that is slept on atm. Zong is phys def with Body Press to do more vs mons like Registeel, Incineroar, and Lucario. Heavy Slam is neat for Togekiss, while Toxic is great for bulky waters that would otherwise wall it. Milotic provides the team with a good answer to mons like CM Reun and Suicune. Toxic is mainly for opposing fat waters, while Haze is a must for Reun and Cune. Finally, Flygon and Crobat once again happen to fit well. These mons are just the easiest mons to fit on any given team. If you want to build a team yourself, then I highly recommend using at least one of them on your team. Dragon Claw is fine to use over Outrage on Flygon. Outrage just happens to do more vs certain targets such as Heracross.

Last edited:
woohoo just dropping by with some squads. don't have the time to find the sprites atm but can edit those in at a later point in time n.n

SD Incin + Scarf Garde offense
https://pokepast.es/7f649825f085e647
Incin + DD Gon + Heliolisk can break, while Scard garde provides speed control, Trick, and Healing Wish to bring back something like DD Flygon for a second attempt at sweeping. Speaking of Flygon, it is perfectly fine to use Dragon Claw over Outrage. It is also fine to use Life Orb or Muscle Band as the item. Which item you use is mainly a matter of preference. As for Incin, CC is for opposing Incin, Guzzlord, and Rhyp. U-turn is also usable. Blitz should never be dropped, as you absolutely need it for Togekiss and Heracross. Regarding Heliolisk's moveset, I am of the opinion that Grass Knot should never be dropped, as it is absolutely crucial for breaking through Gastro/Rhyp. U-turn was opted for over Volt because it lets you safely pivot even on incoming ground types. The original build has Focus Blast, which at the time was mandatory for Obstagoon. Right now you could very well use Hyper Voice instead for more damage vs Flygon, Roserade, and Celebi. Feel free to experiment with Regi as well. Toxic is fine if you want something else to hit fat waters with. Granted, Twave is certainly rather neat for both speed control and for beating CM Reun.

Scarf Meta + CM Reun Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/2aad2775ff3a96ef
Two main win cons: DD Flygon and CM Reun. Scarf Meta provides speed control + trick for annoying stuff like Cosmic Meta + Haze Milo, the latter of which is annoying for Reun. Reun is Colbur to better take on Incin, Pangoro, and so on. Zen Headbutt is usable on Metagross if you would rather have a move that ohkos Heracross, instead of having Ice Punch for Flygon and Noivern. Diancie is an awesome mon that is really slept on. Solid rocker, provides lots of defensive utility, and it can even function as a breaker or a set up sweeper with Diamond Storm + Body Press. I personally quite like Heal Bell here for supporting Diancie itself, namely for healing off Scald burns, but Toxic is also fine. Goli and Gon are just standard. As an aside, I don't think Flygon should be Life Orb without Healing Wish support.

Dhelm + Hera Balance
https://pokepast.es/211ad3d8016477aa
This Dhelmise set is really cool. The defensive EVs allows it to take on DD/CB Flygon really well, while it also avoids the 2hko from Life Orb Lucario. The rest was put into attack. You could also use Colbur if you want to take less from Heracross and Pangoro. Heracross is crazy atm. It has the power to 2hko anything if you pick the right move. Betweeen Flygon and Crobat you get plenty of opportunities to get it in with U-turn. Scarf Flygon also provides the team with an electric immune, ground immune, and speed control. Crobat is Taunt on this build to deny mons like Togekiss, Milotic, CM Reuniclus, Suicune, Noivern, Umbreon, and Vaporeon recovery. You could also experiment with Toxic or Defog. Regi is Toxic on this build because fat waters could otherwise be slightly annoying. Heavy Slam is mainly for Togekiss, while Seismic Toss does decent chip to all other targets.

SD Luc + Spex Toxt Bulky Offense
https://pokepast.es/03269bf2f3314694
Classic Volt Turn, this time around Lucario. SD Luc functions as a breaker and/or sweeper depending on the match up. Toxtricity is a cool breaker that is slept on atm. Zong is phys def with Body Press to do more vs mons like Registeel, Incineroar, and Lucario. Heavy Slam is neat for Togekiss, while Toxic is great for bulky waters that would otherwise wall it. Milotic provides the team with a good answer to mons like CM Reun and Suicune. Toxic is mainly for opposing fat waters, while Haze is a must for Reun and Cune. Finally, Flygon and Crobat once again happen to fit well. These mons are just the easiest mons to fit on any given team. If you want to build a team yourself, then I highly recommend using at least one of them on your team. Dragon Claw is fine to use over Outrage on Flygon. Outrage just happens to do more vs certain targets such as Heracross.
Cool teams. Quick question. Could you explain the spreads for Bat and Dhel? I’m new to the tier.

Beraldo

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Expert Belt Goodra + SD Mimikyu
https://pokepast.es/330d7f46150b9583

Ebelt Goodra + Mimikyu is a pretty offensive and strong core that objectives getting as many opportunities as possible for Goodra weaken the opposing steel-type for Mimikyu. Thunder is preferable over thunderbolt because it 2hkos 0 spd Milotic, while the latter doesn't. Fire blast makes it good against the steels, and Hydro Pump has a good chance at KOing Rhyperior. Bat + Lix + Milo is a standard defensive backbone that works pretty well in offensive teams. Haze can be used over Flip Turn for a better Reuni matchup. The bat is slower than other bats for the slow pivot. Heracross provides a lot for the team, being the immediate power to hit steel-types, Knock Off + Stone Edge is a great combination to beat the Flying-types together with rocks up, Spikes helps Goodra in the long term, and Custap is a great emergency button to beat an opposing sweeper such as DD Flygon, however boots also works pretty well. You need to pressure offensively the opposing team with your pivots and open holes with Heracross and Goodra for a late game Mimikyu sweep.

Kee Berry Reuniclus Spikes Balance
https://pokepast.es/b4b559aacc15ecd4
Kee Berry Reuniclus has a great potential of winning the game on its own. It can easily beats almost any check after a +1 Def boost, such as Golisopod and Incineroar. The team was built around Reuni, giving a better chance to win the long term with Entry Hazards and the Toxic spam. Shadow Ball was chosen over Psyshock because it gives Reuni a better MU against Celebi, Demon Gross, and opposing Reuni. Shuca Queen is for a better MU against DD Flygon, its Def is to avoid the OHKO from Choice Band Outrage, its SpD to avoid the 2hko from Xurk's Energy Ball, max Spe for a tie with opposing Queen and the remaining evs in SpA. Toxic is mainly for Milotic. Offensive Bat also appreciate the Hazard Stack and Toxic Spam pretty much, and is a great mon overall. Toxic with an Infiltrator ability is the main answer for Suicune. Dhelmise helps to handle with Electric-types, and Shadow Claw was chosen over Poltergeist because it fits better with Guzzlord. Klefki is a great spiker that can keep it up against the main defogger in the tier named Crobat. Guzzlord's main function in the team is to remove the boots of the opposing team, allowing the hazards to do its job.

Escavalier Volt Turn Offense
https://pokepast.es/a36349a4734c23d5
Escavalier is in a great spot atm. It hits like a truck and is one of the best answers for Reuniclus and Celebi. Swords Dance gives it an amazing potential of breaking, and its spread allows it to outspeed Reuniclus (with some jump points). Raikou makes a great pair with Escavalier, being able to bring it in Grass-types such as Celebi and Rose, and in some special walls, such as Guzzlord and Umbreon. Calm Mind makes it better against Suicune. Nidoqueen is the main electric check of the team, and its spread allows it to outspeed Adamant Incineroar, its SpA guarantees it to OHKO Xurkitree with Earth Power, and the remaining evs makes it bulkier with max HP and 72 SpD. Milotic's spread avoid the 2hko from Life Orb Nidoqueen's Thunderbolt. Crobat is standard and is usually slower than opposing Crobat, which gives it a slow pivot for Raikou or some other mon. Incineroar gives the team more power against Steel-types, and helps Escavalier to weaken opposing Milotic.

Last edited:

Mac3

im reminded theres no finer place to kiss
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
helio + ironpress staka
https://pokepast.es/61f59be49c802856

team is quite simple really. offensive volturn with spike support and a really nice breaker in queen. heliolisk is standard and gives a ghost immune as well as a water immune, pod has ajet to alleviate chandelure and lazzle weakness while also having double bug in order to better handle reuniclus. stakataka is ironpress as i noticed that fighting + rock coverage is real good rn, and toxic isn't the most necessary, although it can be run over iron defense. nidoqueen is 3 attacks with fire blast to hit bronzong and escavalier, protect is there in order to scout choice locked mons - mainly flygon. dhelm was then added as a spinblocker and also a spinner of our own, colbur is very helpful vs shark. lastly i added noivern as some speed control and also a really good way of taking advantage of registeel and lix as dragon resists.

IDCM keys semistall
https://pokepast.es/57ea0d7ecc1ed1cf

a semistall built around sweeper klefki as a lategame wincon after the opponent's team has been chipped at. umbreon is the team's cleric and wishpasser while also providing a necessary ghost resist for polteageist and chandelure. steelix was the next choice as a good electric immune and stealth rocker while also serving as a steel in order to allow klefki to stay healthy earlygame. crobat was then chosen for hazard control with infiltrator + toxic to beat sub suicune and entei. jellicent was then added as some fat breaking and also helps vs fightings with crobat and vileplume. vileplume is a great help against electrics and to force item removal for chip damage when playing against fat.

Expulso

OP has been updated, thanks so much for your contributions eifo Beraldinho Mac3!

If anyone else wants to post, please remember to contact me for approval either via Smogon or on Discord at Expulso#7025. Note that I will almost exclusively take teams that have had proven success in RUPL or RU Open; if your teams don't meet these criteria, feel free to post them in the RU Bazaar.

Bumping this thread because myself and C0nfiden1 0yster have taken it over to update it post-SCL, we plan on removing all current sample teams. If anyone has a team that meets the criteria in the OP of this thread, please contact me or Oyster via Discord(Tags in OP) or Smogon pm. I'll probably take only or almost only teams that have been successful in RU Cup, RU Ssnl, or SCL. Contributing sample teams to the thread is very much appreciated!

Because there haven't been posts we have decided to cope and start up samples with some teams from SCL and of ourselves used in RU Cup or Ssnl, or at least very similar versions of these builds. I may remove any of the teams added if something similar that I think is better is posted, the writeups for Mace's builds I did myself because he's good with it.

:Escavalier: :Stakataka: :Crobat: :Celebi: :Milotic: :Flygon: by Yourwelcomethanku
This team is made around Escavalier + Stakataka to try and cover the downsides of using Escavalier as your Steel-type, and Stakataka's Toxic pressuring Water-type Escavalier checks like Milotic is also nice.. Stakataka covers Togekiss and Sigilyph well which Escavalier doesn't. Crobat is the Fighting switch-in, important for Heracross and Lucario, it also importantly provides entry hazard removal. Haze Milotic helps provide more assurance against setup sweepers like Psysho Shift Calm Mind Sigilyph and Cosmic Power Metagross, Ice Beam is slotted in here for Dragon Dance Flygon. Celebi counters Water-types and pairs nicely with Escavalier's Knock Off to weaken checks to Celebi like Incineroar. Flygon fills the last slot to try and compress Ground-type that answers Raikou + wallbreaker with a Life Orb Scale Shot set, and Roost helps more against Raikou.

:Politoed: :Omastar: :Seismitoad: :Klefki: :Toxicroak: :Sharpedo: by Mac3
Politoed is an obvious must for a rain team. Rain teams particularly thrive against fast frail offensive teams and those without a particularly good Water resist. Seismitoad is on most rain teams as the compression of Swift Swim sweeper, Ground-type, and Stealth Rock is great. Politoed is a kind of sucky momentum drain for rain teams, so having threats that aren't reliant on rain is helpful. Toxicroak and Sharpedo are strong offensive threats unreliant on rain. Sharpedo being a strong wallbreaker that benefits from rain but isn't reliant on it and Toxicroak still is able to take advantage of Water-types like Milotic. Omastar is the team's second Swift Swim sweeper and it's also somewhat less reliant on rain than other Swift Swim Pokemon due to Shell Smash; it can be very threatening outside of rain due to Shell Smash, which also lets it outspeed Choice Scarf Gardevoir in rain. Calm Mind Klefki is an odd setup sweeper but a strong choice here. Fire-type moves are weakened in rain and it's not entirely worse than the other Steel-type setup sweepers of the tier. It isn't weak to Pangoro and Sharpedo like Metagross is and not having to run IronPress leaves it less picky with its moveslots than an IronPress Registeel, which can't have all of Heavy Slam, Amnesia, and Rest. The Klefki also outpaces Adamant Pangoro and Bewear.

:Reuniclus: :Flygon: :Milotic: :Togekiss: :Rotom-Mow: :Registeel: by Mac3
Knock Off Toxic Reuniclus is great at wearing down the opposition, removing Leftovers from Toxic immune Pokemon like Registeel and crippling most else via Toxic. Nasty Plot Togekiss benefits from Reuniclus removing the Leftovers of Steel-types and provides a switch-in to the Pangoro that may take advantage of Reuniclus. Registeel checks Togekiss well and provides Stealth Rock. Milotic covers opposing setup sweepers like Reuniclus and Cosmic Power Metagross with Haze, and it covers Incineroar. This Milotic also has Mirror Coat, which could turn the tide against a special attacker like Heliolisk or Goodra. Milotic is a pretty good Knock Off sponge, helping Reuniclus keep its Rocky Helmet but the synergy goes both ways, as Reuniclus can take on Pokemon that like to Toxic Milotic such as Rhyperior and Metagross. Flygon provides a Ground-type, sweeper, and no item helps it switch into Incineroar a bit more; Incineroar can blow past Milotic if it's Jolly, so that's why there's another check. No item is also helpful against the occasional Alolan Marowak because you're immune to Poltergeist. Choice Scarf Mowtom provides speed control, entry hazard removal, something to pressure Water-types, and cripple the opposition with Trick.

Last edited:

C0nfiden1 0yster

ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
is a Pre-Contributor
RUPL Champion
:talonflame::gastrodon::bronzong::raikou::bewear::dhelmise: by C0nfiden1 0yster
This team is built around the SD Talon and the Raikou as the two complement each other well. Talon beats the common grounds grasses of the tier and Kou beats the waters talon struggle to switch in to. The one ground that halts Talon's progress, rhyperior, gets bodied by Kou's scald. For a defensive backbone, Gastrodon and Bronzong are used as they cover common edgequake users such as Aerodactyl, Rhyperior, and Flygon which talon and kou struggle with. Bewear is used to beat punish Umbreon who can be annoying to break and also can switch into knock off's from Guzzlord and Golisopod. Dhelmise is the last option as it provides a sturdy Reuniclus check as well as swich into bulky waters, and with Lum Berry there is little concern about a potential Scald burn

tagging btboy Beraldinho Feliburn GoldCat @whoever else to post

My suggestion/contribution to sample teams.

Metagross Bulky Offence by Sneakyplanner.
:Metagross: - :Milotic: - :Dhelmise: - :Drapion: - :Flygon: - :Togekiss:

A pretty standard yet effective bulky offence team built around Metagross. The hazard setters and removers are Metagross and Dhelmise, both great bulky offensive threats that don't give up anything for the utility. Metagross is EVed to outspeed Seismotoad and common faster bulky Incineroar spreads. Toxic is probably better than bullet punch but the priority is useful in revenge killing fairies that think they are safe or getting the last bit of damage on a dragon dancer. Dhelmise excels as a spinner because it its ability to hit a lot of rockers super effectively and even hit Steelix and Registeel hard. I have swapped between physdef and spdef on the Dhelmise, but right now I like Spdef because it switches in well to toxtricity, which the team otherwise struggles to deal with. Drapion fills a bunch of tiny holes in the team and has been a surprise success for me. It is a dark type to keep you from instalosing to Polteageist, a decently bulky pokemon faster than Lucario to revenge kill it with earthquake when Flygon is damaged, a deceptively powerful physical sweeper, a grounded poison type to absorb the rare toxic spikes and a way to reliably beat passive psychic sweepers like Reuniclus, Sigilyph and Metagross. Togekiss is running heal bell because 4/6 of the team really fears a scald burn and the team doesn't really struggle to wear down steel types that would require flamethrower to beat, but flamethrower is still an option.

Pangoro BO
https://pokepast.es/16a6cd25ab83a3ed
This team was built around CB Pangoro,it is an amazing wallbreaker, many team can't switch into it well. Raikou is a good partner of Pangoro, it can counter Togekiss and bring in Volt Switch against the opponents defensive core to bring Pangoro in safely. Steelix, Vapo,and Dhelm are the defense core; they can deal with Pokemon such as Flygon, Nidoqueen, Gardevior and so on. NP Crobat is a sweeper, and it can deal with vileplume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)