RU Mini-Tournament 11 - Final Match!

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Time for the semifinals! With 4 of your 6 Pokemon already set and only a sparse pool of 16, can you still manage to catch your opponent off guard?

Since ThunderBlunder failed to post a new Pokemon for this round, I have assigned him Garbodor.

Pairings
Silvershadow234 (Kangaskhan, Omastar, Exeggutor, Rotom) vs. Koinzell (Emboar, Torterra, Miltank, Musharna)
SpareAacount (Gallade, Accelgor, Samurott, Altaria) vs. ThunderBlunder (Rotom-C, Magmortar, Simipour, Garbodor)

Round 4 Rules (Don't get DQ'd!)

• Standard RU match, best of 1.
  • You must use all 4 of your selected Pokemon.
  • All of the Pokemon on your team must be from The Pool below. Note that The Pool has changed significantly, so some Pokemon from the team you used last round probably won't be legal anymore.
  • If you win, you must post your top 2 choices (in order) for a new Pokemon to add to your team for the next round. These Pokemon must not already be in The Pool or The Banned Pile. If you are worried about your future opponent counter-picking, you may instead PM me your top 2 choices AFTER you post confirming your victory.
  • The deadline for this round is Wednesday June 19th at 9:00pm PDT.

Accelgor
Altaria
Emboar
Exeggutor
Gallade
Garbodor
Kangaskhan
Magmortar
Miltank
Musharna
Omastar
Rotom
Rotom-C
Samurott
Simipour
Torterra

Absol
Aerodactyl
Aggron
Cinccino
Cryogonal
Drapion
Druddigon
Durant
Eelektross
Entei
Escavalier
Feraligatr
Galvantula
Hariyama
Hitmonchan
Hitmonlee
Jynx
Kabutops
Klinklang
Lanturn
Lickilicky
Lilligant
Linoone
Magneton
Medicham
Mesprit
Misdreavus
Moltres
Piloswine
Poliwrath
Quagsire
Qwilfish
Rhydon
Sceptile
Scolipede
Seviper
Sigilyph
Slowking
Smeargle
Spiritomb
Tauros
Uxie
Vigoroth
Zangoose

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Championis a defending SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Spare Account and I have been struggling to catch each other. If there is no extension possible, I would prefer if you gave the activity win to Spare Account as he definitely put in much more effort than I did into coordinating our match

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Final Match
Silvershadow234 (Kangaskhan, Omastar, Exeggutor, Rotom, Pinsir) vs. ThunderBlunder (Rotom-C, Magmortar, Simipour, Garbodor, Amoonguss)

Rules

• Standard RU match, best of 1.
  • You must use all 5 of your selected Pokemon.
  • Your 6th Pokemon must be one of your opponent's selected Pokemon.
Please save the replay of your match!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)