RU Hail Suspect alt identification thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alright so, because we're doing suspect reqs for this particular test, i decided to make a new thread for players to post their alt identification in before the suspect round if over to reduce clutter in the np thread.

So basically, all you have to do is post a screenshot of your alt having a glicko2 (the rating on the right) of 2000 or over with a deviation of 65 or less on the new RU suspect ladder to qualify for the vote, easy enough, right?

I didn't do nearly as well as i wanted to on the ladder early on, but my rating wasn't totally insalvageable so i just kept pushing on to become the first one with reqs :p.

EDIT: try to keep posts that aren't iding your alt out of this thread, of course a few here and there wouldn't hurt, but it gets a bit nuts when a bunch of people start posting things other than IDed alts, makes it harder to find the voters at the end of the round.

http://puush.me/

program for screenshots if you need it

EDIT: you now have until August 9th to post your reqs here :)

Wow that has to be some sort of record for fastest reqs lol

Edit:

A lot more of a struggle than I had originally expected.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just realized I have no idea how to screenshot stuff on this new computer.... well, this is gonna be a trainwreck lol

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
(composite image because I'm lazy to save & upload 2)
made reqs with my based(64) af alt
dumb dev refused to drop and made me play over 60 battles z_z would have topped the ladder if I hadn't fought Molk and Tsunami in the last 2 battles lmao!

(Will edit in reqs later)
Am I the only person who has experienced an extremely slow rate of glicko2 increase on the ladder?

You're actually right below me on the ladder as of this post, and I just checked your rank. Your glicko2 is less than mine currently even though your win ratio is much better (30-4 vs 21-5). Maybe you lost early on, hindering your glicko2 gains, or you lost to people with low points? Or you're only winning against low point users? I'm not exactly sure how it works. But I hate losing to people with no points that ruin my score :mad:

Edit: made reqs:

God damn I lost to some REALLY stupid stuff today.

Double edit: I screencapped the ladder when I had a deviation of 66 for some reason. Fixed, and added my name at the top.

Sorry if I got mad at anyone on the ladder or displayed bad sportsmanship etc...I really need to just not play after swim meets and after being awake for 16 hours x_x Was also using a really shitty team that was thrown together in 5 minutes and got reqs this time purely by the fact that Walrein and Blizzspam is so broken, and I haven't remade any of my pre-hail teams so they're no good atm :[

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I got reqs with my very sexy alt :D

I will edit this post with my thoughts in a bit

Edit: I guess thought sharing is for the other thread, so I'll leave with it with this thought, I would rather touch a million belly buttons than ladder ever again, and I hate belly buttons :p

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

hit 2 rough patches after some hax and team matchup bullshit
kind of weird seeing all these hail teams

breh

強いだね

To Oglemi and that one user I had a long stall war with: I apologize for being salty about luck :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)