RU conquest

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Silvershadow asked earlier on #rarelyused and everyone said it was fine, so Ashley is allowed to bring me back into the game. Now that he had 8 mons he told me that I can choose two pokemon and that he can always decline if he dislikes it (mibbit is being really weird with logs :/). I asked for Omastar and Mandbiuzz (I know, Omastar, I was asking for a lot) but he just said sure! If he wasn't already in my sig he would be in there now. :p

He said he'll confirm it later, no computer access rn.

Beat Double01 and took his druddigon and cinccino

NO THEY ARE MINE HONUS
ALL MINE

I will give nails 2 of my pokemon though

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The wonderful Ashley11 has agreed to give me the starter pkmn of Aerodactyl and Musharna.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i have defeated lunatic lies and am now in possession of his gurrdurr and his crustle

my pkmn: aerodactyl musharna gurrdurr crustle

Nails

Double Threat
<zdrup15> she gave you druddi nails
<~Nails> o
<@atomicllamas> ashley is good
<~Nails> yay
<zdrup15> so it's yours now xD
<~Nails> srs?
<@Ashley11> I gave you druddigon and weezing

my pkmn: aerodactyl musharna gurrdur crustle druddigon weezing

I felt bad that i took cherubs pokemon so i gave him 4 instead of 2 ^_^ doesnt matter i dont need druddigon and weezing to win

Double01

Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
I beat ashley and took hitmonlee and ludicolo
and beat her again and took jynx and cinccino ggs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)