RU Battle of the Week (Week 8 Battle posted!)

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Great matches you guys. All hail Oglemi, the Manectric! With that, we are going to start Week 8. Before we do, I would like to say that this will be the final BOTW before the release of XY. After this week, I do plan on suspending this for a couple of weeks so we can all have some fun with the new games. When this does start back up, it will still be under BW2 format as I highly doubt we'll have an XY RU metagame within 2 weeks of the release of XY lol.
So, with that being said, Week 8 Nominations start now and will end on Friday, October 11th at 1 PM EST. Obligatory reminder about not nominating Texas or Silvershadow this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)