Gen 6 RTG Tour: Wonnered by Dominatio

dominatio is god damn trash you didn't deserve that win everybody knows and sees it

that was my fucking tournament win rofl haxersnoobs everywhere :/ but its the usual stuff worse players are always lucking me.

i dont give a fuck if that tour doesnt mean shit but that was my win. end of the story.

The Gunner

formerly Enzo Gorlami
is a Tiering Contributor
dominatio is god damn trash you didn't deserve that win everybody knows and sees it

that was my fucking tournament win rofl haxersnoobs everywhere :/ but its the usual stuff worse players are always lucking me.

i dont give a fuck if that tour doesnt mean shit but that was my win. end of the story.
the bracket's just going to be recreated again, you haven't lost the tour yet lol...

i blame SparksBlade.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
you don't say, but no thanks.
so you don't wanna play in recreation?

same drill folks, steve dom serga threesome

i'll wait 24 hours for steve to reply before sending teams, it's fucking hard to get 6 teams that ain't
  • hooh and/or lugia with no defog
  • no rai answer
  • no xern answer
  • no pdon answer
  • no rocks
  • double rocks
  • tr lo diancie rocks

I didn't expect it to happen, but you literally gave me 2 shittier teams than the rounds before -_- really great to see how players like rob tournament wins once again.

Yeah FUCK SPARKSBLADE for giving you trash randomly generated teams right? That win was legit and there wasn't even any hax you can stop crying. This was a tour meant to have fun not to shit on the people who wanted to participate in it and play the fucking game.

It makes me laugh, that you think, I would actually care about a single tournament on this website? My ubers battles are trollfasts. I am playing for the crowd and I am trolling with the crowd. I am doing that in every ubers battle. But I know people like you take everything seriously. You must be good at partys I guess? I am glad you do not know me personally at all, since those people know, that all I am doing is trolling and meming.

Like you said randomly generated teams, do you think I would care about a team that doesn't belong to me,lol? Gratz to Dominatio, you don't deserve the last win at all, but that is mons and you know that. probs to the people who are actually taking trollstuff srs ;)

★Steve Angello:suck my fucking dick
★Steve Angello:fuck your mother
★Steve Angello:insufferable idiot
yea epic trolls man. i bet you're a blast at parties at well.

Reactions: hyw

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
so lame i overlooked double rocks on that team SORRY SERGA ;-;

grats to dom for winning
other finalists for playing so much with all the teams i made but didn't bother testing
special s/o to all those who game very descriptive and helpful comments on the teams, my fav is "LOOL FUCK SPARKSBLADE" your feedback is appreciated

cya'll in moot
f american date system

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)