Pending Room Sorting

This is mostly QoL, but I think it'd be nice to move rooms around in the column of rooms, instead of having to close rooms, get the room to the row of rooms, then move it. Moving it with the column aswell would be a lot easier than closing rooms. (If there already is a way, please let me know!)

Thats the current way of sorting, if you have a large amount open it shows a side view. You can only sort from the row as of right now, as far as I know.

Lionyx

メラミ
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Thats the current way of sorting, if you have a large amount open it shows a side view. You can only sort from the row as of right now, as far as I know.
For the record, you can also sort rooms out of the window by holding Shift and pressing your keyboard's arrows to move your current room left or right.

Gonna leave the suggestion open though as this issue applies to keyboardless devices like smartphones, which have to deal with the column of rooms all the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)